[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I don't know what am I doing with my life anymore.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_0595.jpg (10KB, 295x171px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0595.jpg
10KB, 295x171px
I'm 24. College graduated but my degree was useless.
Married and unhappy, we aren't living together anymore. I wanted a divorce but we're married less than 3 years so we can't make it happen let alone separation.
Part time worker, I have a hard time finding a quality job since my resume wasn't that impressive.
Thinking about going back to college to get a qualified one but money is a big deal. Plus it's not what I always wanted to study.
Now I don't know what the hell am I doing with my life anymore. Looking back I had nothing more than a marriage certificate which is like a pain in my ass.
I'm thinking about going back to my hometown and start all over again but I still don't know if it's gonna be good and I'm not going to regret it. But staying here isn't much better cause I'm totally unhappy at this moment.
How do I find out what to do next and how to be happier? I got depressed and didn't want to contact with the outside world anymore.
>>
>>18245068
24 and married for over two years? Jeeze louise OP. Maybe I just suck.

Have you considered getting counselling/ a life coach? Here in the UK we have citizens advice which is free and gives advice for people in your sort of situation.
>>
>>18245068
knock up your wife, a child will unite you in matrimony.
>>
>>18245079
I was young, I thought everything was pink and bubble. I went to my solicitor already for some legal advices since counseling do me no good.
>>18245085
I wish I can. But it's reserved, I'm the wife and I don't want children especially at this point of my life
>>
>>18245068
>College graduated but my degree was useless.

You should be able to find a job with any degree. Expand your mind. Media. Government. Social Services. Local Government. Basic desk job. My friend with an art history degree is now a produced at CBS.
>>
>>18245068
You can always get a divorce or annulment. Not sure what you think the problem with the length of your marriage will cause. You and your husband should either work it out or just out right divorce. I don't know what kind of advice you want, you didn't really give out any info that would help people tell you what to do. kind of seem like you just came here to wine about your life.
>>
>>18245138
I graduated hospitality management. All I ever do were stuff that had something to do with hotel and management. >>18245141
That's the point, I don't even know what to do and what I want, what's the best. Keep the marriage at this stage and apply for college, or issues paperwork for a divorce and moved back to my hometown, started all over again
>>
>>18245174
How the fuck do you expect random strangers to know? Like your just here to bitch about your life not looking for any actual advice
>>
>>18245068
Why do ppl get married in college/before establishing themselves in a career? I never understood this meme
>>
>>18245215
Because hormones, because stupidity, because they thought they could make it work.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.