[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I may have just discovered my mom is probably cheating on my

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 63
Thread images: 6

File: cheating-wife.jpg (38KB, 534x401px) Image search: [Google]
cheating-wife.jpg
38KB, 534x401px
My mom and father are married and recently they didn't had any big fights or marriage crisis. But today at afternoon, I were on my room watching some youtube videos and I heard my mother say "I miss you" in the cellphone (at that moment she thought that I was asleep). I heard the conversation and confirmed my worries when she said that "I haven't seen you since last week" (my father was at home like 2 hours before that talk) and "I showered for you and I put new panties just to show to you".
When I heard she say that I ran out of my room and went to her to ask at who she was talking, she said that it was my father at the other side of the line but the content of the talk and the person she was talking to didn't match, it just didn't made sense for me. So to test her I said that when my father get home I will tell him to take care about what he says to her on the phone, but my mother practically begged me to don't do so because it would be "not cool" (though my father is the passive-agressive type of person when he hears this type of shit). This just made me more confident about my suspicious.
I think I know with who she may be fucking (probably my dad's workmate).

My father is 50 yo and my mother is 40 and she said repeatedly times that she would be at his side until the day of his dead (she said those things weeks before the event today afternoon) and this is something that makes me think that I'm just being an asshole with her.
I literally don't know how to proceed because I don't know if she is telling me the truth ( Which is possible since I saw her sending several text messages to my father with this "miss you" thing even if he just had got out to work and that my mother already send panties pictures to him) and I'm talking shit to her or I'm literally forcing myself to accept her lies just to keep my diary routine intact.

I would appreciate some help in this and thanks for reading until here.
>>
tell yo dad teh trooth. Waiting makes it worse.
>>
>>18245066

I know what's happening is terrible but please don't put yourself in the middle of it. Sometimes there's more going on then you may be aware of.
Maybe talk your mother into confessing instead.
>>
>>18245066
do mods remake the same topics on some kind of schedule to keep this board alive or what?
>>
TL;DR: My mother maybe cheating on my father, what should I do?
>>
>>18245076
I have really put a thought on it and I am thinking about talk to her alone tonight and explain my point of view. Would it help or just would get the situation even worst?
>>
>>18245082

It'll be better talking to her. she needs to make the decision to end it with your father or tell him the truth and see if hes willing to fix things. as adults this is literally their problem but as their child you can guide your mom into making the right choice.
>>
>>18245093
I understand it and I will follow your advice, thank you very much for your attention
>>
It's too late to not get involved now that you already talked to your mother.

I kinda was in your position, it just wasn't evident as that, but really close: found some condoms in my dad's luggage after a travel, and he's had a vasectomy for years by then. So he could only be concerned with stds.

I just ignored it, for my own sanity.
>>
>>18245114
I hadn't talk to her yet... Do you regret your decision? Something changed in your routine after that?
>>
File: mom.png (213KB, 668x400px) Image search: [Google]
mom.png
213KB, 668x400px
>>18245066
Blackmail her for sex, just like in one of my Japanese mangas.
>>
>>18245144
I gave it a tought every once in a while. I shrugged it off, maybe they have an open relationship, or he had those condoms for some kinky purpose with her like doing anal, or he had to wear one for std caught in a non std way, or they were from my brother and he just didn't take it out...

I know I'm probably making up excuses to avoid it, but it also made me realize that there could be other purposes for it and I definitly didn't want to find out any of them.

In your case, who knows, maybe your dad likes or allows it, maybe they have a shitty sex life and are going to divorce anyway... our folks have sex lifes of their own and they can and probably are fucked up sometimes. For instance, my father in law is a widower and we found out that he was seeing guys. My deceased mother in law probably knew it, and she was pretty depressed, but they didn't divorce. Who the hell knows what they agreed upon?

It don't think it really affected me, I got a bit upset with it and moved on
>>
>>18245066
>How to proceed?
Good damn question.
As a married 40 yr guy who was cheated on, your dad probably already knows. He is probably acting like he doesn't know in order to keep his family intact. If you bring it into the open it will probably force him to act or to look like a total cuck. Their marriage will probably break up
If he does not know, then telling him will probably make the marriage break up.
So the question is, do you want the marriage to break up?
If life is pretty good, then probably leave it alone. If your mom is destroying the family in other ways, then maybe it is time to light the fuse.
>>
File: cuck dad.jpg (1MB, 2037x2174px) Image search: [Google]
cuck dad.jpg
1MB, 2037x2174px
>>18245066
Don't listen to >>18245289, OP. He's a turbo cuck. Your mother's the one destroying her family and marriage, not you. You have absolutely no blame in this. If you're not going for my initial advice of blackmailing her, then you must tell your father. It's your duty not only as a son but also as a man. He deserves to know the truth, and if he already knows and is afraid of confronting her, then he must be slapped awake. You don't want your father to end up like that anon.
>>
>>18245177
Op here
Going for it.
>>
>>18245344
This, and don't you dare let your whore of a mother act like you're the one that ruined everything. She's the one betraying someone she claims to love just for a little excitement. You're just bringing her evil bullshit into the light.
>>
Keep us updated OP, and good luck mate.
>>
Bumping for results
>>
>>18245557
I managed to fuck her without condoms with blackmail, thank you all guys

Now serious, I talked to her and explained my argument and completely refuted her excuses but she didn't put the truth on the table and just kept saying "I trust you a lot so you have to trust me too"
Since you guys said to don't get involved in all this mess I just pretended to have accepted her defense.

Still, I'm feeling really bad for my father and I'm really angry and disgusted at her, but since it's my mother I have to love and respect her, even if I know that what she is doing is wrong and makes me feel bad...

Btw you guys know if that bad feeling goes away by itself? I'm the type who relies a lot in his family and now that I know this it's like telling a kid that Santa doesn't exist... I feel that this is the worst feeling I had in my entire life until now... (Yes, I know that from here forward it will be worsening).
>>
Btw, I'm going to send threats on the motherfucker's phone (nothing really bad, just something like "You'll regret it" and things like that) to see if a put a fear on him since in my country murder motivated by "love" is very common.
>>
>>18245374
Wise choice.
>>
And sorry for the broken english, in my country language the grammar rules are a lot different from the english ones
>>
>>18245828
Yeah she's making emotional blackmailing with you. Like "you'll really hurt me if you go further with this"

For me it subsided quickly. We all like to think our families are perfect and exemplary, but deep down every family is fucked up in it's own ways.

I'm the guy who said earlier found some condoms in my father lugage. I also found thay my father in law is gay. Me and my gf do threesomes with girls. I have a friend who dated a girl whose parents had an open relationship. I have an aunt who stole a shit load of money from my parents. Another aunt had an affair with a married guy for decades. One had a son with Down syndrome and confessed she wanted him to day one day.

Society is sick and rotten under the hood, and somehow we're still here, living happy lifes as good as we can. Some religious nutjob might say that they are bastions of morality, but catholic priests have been abusing kids for years and muslims blow themselves up left and right expecting to get in dat 70 virgins ass. So I see no reason to worry, everyone fucks up, but everyone has a bright side too despite that. We're all fuck ups somehow.
>>
>>18245837
Where are you from op?
>>
>>18245847
Brazil
>>
>>18245066
Quite simply, its not your business.
>>
>>18245852
HEUHEUE É NÓIS MANO, eu sou o >>18245845

Br é foda
>>
>>18245845
>We all like to think our families are perfect and exemplary, but deep down every family is fucked up in it's own ways

Yeah, until today I thought that I had the luck to have a perfect family, but I see the truth now, I just need to accept it... Thank you all for your advices
>>
>>18245864
Nois PORRA
>>
>>18245866
>differentfag

Yeah man. Its wild and insanely ambiguous.

I cheated in a past relationship. Never happened before never happened again. And if you asked me literally 1 minute before it happened id still have told you in all honesty id never do it. I was in psychology studies at the time at a university so i was primed in human behaviour critical thinking and research skills so i sought out to look at objective studies of who does it why and how.

The rate is much higher than youd think, and its for none of the reasons youd think it is. Most cases are people who find themselves enamoured. You will never find a perfect partner and all it takes, for example, is for someone to come along who has some positive quality that is opposite of a quality you might hate in a partner.

And its very consistently shown that unfaithful people still really love their partners but theyre chasing some revival in their humanity, life, and self worth because their lives are repetitive and monotonous as they become in decades long relationships especially when kids and mortgages are involved.

Im in a 4 year relationship now with a wonderful woman and i honestly havent even casually met s new woman since meeting her because i know every woman i meet throws out a low chance ill find myself in an affair. Think about it. 5% chance ill connect with her in some fulfilling way that will drive my head out the window? Only takes 20 women to be virtually statistically certain.

But we find ourselves in whacky situations and humans arent as cool and in control as you think. Monogamy is part of our deeper instincts but it isnt all of it.

And as you may know from dating experience, new romantic interests makes you literally crazy.

You dont know what your mom is going through

She could be totally dead inside. In fact all research and study into infidelity suggests this probably being the case.
>>
File: average hue player.png (230KB, 568x494px) Image search: [Google]
average hue player.png
230KB, 568x494px
I'm glad your dad is getting cucked, he has a son who's also a pussy. You shouldn't worry about it OP, it's just in your blood. Keep quiet and move on.
>>
>>18245897
Yeah, looking back a bit I, they had arguments pretty constantly (like 3 times week) but in an certain point of this line, my mother stopped searching motives to fight and started being more tolerant to my father's mistakes (which weren't big thing to me but to her it was like the end of the world) and sometime ago she said "If your father wasn't so ambitious like X, we wouldn't have those arguments", so it was in a certain point, predictable...
From here now, since I'm sure about the cheating, I will try to make her stop, but without telling my father, just by making pressure on her... Dunno if it's the right thing but it's what my mind is telling me to do... But if you guys know something that would be better solution, help would be appreciated
>>
>>18246027
Sounds right to me.

A heart to heart is definitely called for and maybe you can help, but really its her life.

And destroying you family over it is not worth it. It may even be why she didnt divorce him in the first place. Because she wants to keep up images and keep the family together for your sake and any possible siblings.
>>
What a horrible son i would tell my father in a heartbeat you should be ashamed of yourself
>>
>>18245066
REALITY CHECK This story is not about you.

Something may or may not be going on, but it is in a story about your parents. DO NOT insert yourself into it.
>>
File: 1d9.jpg (264KB, 723x576px) Image search: [Google]
1d9.jpg
264KB, 723x576px
>>18245828
you're just like your father
>>
>>18247157
its his story as well because he is their GODDAMN SON
he is the root of their marriage and relationship because he is their GODDAMN SON

>>18245066
and dont get your mother blackmailing get to you
>ayy son dont tell your dad because its "not cool"
kek she clearly doesn't care much about (you) anymore
>>
>>18245078
Nothing? This is none of your business.
>>
>>18247392
I don't understand you fucking people.

Getting cheated on fucking sucks. When somebody you care about is being cheated on, OF FUCKING COURSE you step in, whether it's a friend or family member. This is of course barring extreme extenuating circumstances (e.g. the cheater is being abused and is trying to escape from the relationship) which obviously isn't the case here.
>>
>>18245066
My mother was cheating on my dad and he had evidence he showed me so it cleared things up right quick who's side I was on. He refused to be a blind fool so if your father is you need to help open his eyes.

Your mother doesn't want to bust up the family and why she is doing her own selfish thing, enjoying the benefits of everyone believing she is a wonderful wife and mother while fucking a side dick.
>>
She is putting her relationship with your dad in danger. To cover it up, she wants you to put your relationship with your dad in danger. What will your dad think when he finds out you knew?

Make her tell him, give her one night to think about it.
>>
Bro this is your golden opportunity! Get hard evidence and use it to blackmail her into doing all sorts of fun shit for you! Damn im jelly.
>>
>>18247410
Maybe with a wealth of information. or undeniable proof (more than "it doesn't seem like she was talking to my father"), but from the story in the OP, I wouldn't say shit to anyone.

That said, I still don't think who someone is fucking is anyone's business but theirs. For all he knows, his dad is fucking him too, or they swing, but his dad doesn't want the kids to know. This could literally be anything at all.
>>
>>18247444
Op here
What I'm trying to do now is to make her break with her lover and in exchange I will forget her betrayal. To me it sounds the best out, but if she doesn't accept my conditions or if she comes back to her lover I will immediately tell my father.
Now I'm having a pretty good life, so to me it wouldn't definitely be interesting to tell my father and fuck things up, but what makes me get determined is that my father work literally 14 hours day and any money he get goes to my mother's hands, letting him be cucked until the day of his dead would be the worst thing I could do.
Still, my mother isn't a bad person. All the money she get from my dad is just to pay house bills, and I'm sure of since I saw her account resumes during an entire year and didn't find anything out of place... That's why I'm trying a peaceful solution.
>>
>>18247561
My dad is the kind of cliche business man that only have time for work and sleep, but from what I hear (my room and theirs are separated by a big, empty corridor, witch makes her moans echo a lot), they have a pretty normal and good sexual life... Pretty sure he doesn't know, just suspects he4
>>
>>18245897
>Defending cheaters

Fucking cuck

OP TELL YOUR FUCKING DAD YOUR MOTHER IS A WHORE
>>
I have a sister my age, should I tell her so she can help me?
She isn't a very trustable person but I relied on her in the past and she helped me...
>>
File: 1491531193483.jpg (84KB, 659x660px) Image search: [Google]
1491531193483.jpg
84KB, 659x660px
I think the best option is to talk to your mom and convince her to confess herself. All those people who say this isn't your business are fucking stupid, imagine how your dad would feel if you knew about this and never decided to do something about it, not only would he have a wife that's betrayed him but his own son as well.
>>
>>18247611
I'm just trying to offer an alternate possibility. The world isn't black and white.

On top of all of this, there's the possibility that she was telling you the truth, and doesn't want to embarrass your father with her carelessness.
>>
>>18247751
Yea, this is what break my heart the most... She trust nearly as everything to me (bank passwords, her credit card, she told me secrets about her) so it only makes it harder...
But what's is convincing me is that last week I remember that my father were going out and I would stay in home.
She practically forced my dad to take me with him just to stay alone in home.
The worst is that in that day, she said the guy would be coming, and once I was about to leave with my father I matched the points and tried to make some excuse to stay at home, but it didn't work, so I brushed it off with the "They're just good friends" thing... Guess I was wrong.
>>
>>18247746
^this
There was a thread a few weeks ago from an old guy who said his daughter knew about his wife's cheating, but didn't tell.
He broke off all contact with her and became super bitter..
>>
>>18247792
Yeah, but I have two "fears"
1) She is not lying at all (witch is very unlikely)

2) My father can be pretty violent and he once said that if my mother cheat on her, he'll make a 'mistake' (As I said before, in my country, murder motivated by cucking is pretty common)

I rather see my father being cucked than locked in a jail being treated like trash (penitentiary crisis here in Brazil is pretty bad, they practically teach how to be a better criminal on the jail) and me and my sisters without parents (I have two sisters, one is 15 yo and the other is 11).
>>
>>18247778
my main goal is to get you to consider all of the possibilities before you potentially ruin someone's life, or really embarrass yourself. because one of those things is going to happen, so make sure you know which way the gun is facing before you pull the trigger.
>>
>>18247792
link?

>>18247835
your siblings are really young, I can understand if they're too old that they cant
entertain your parents anymore for being busy but holy cow

your mom is shit and your family clearly needs more family time
>>
>>18247856
What if I tell you that we kinda have this family time? Even I cannot understand it.

Everyday we have lunch together and we talk a lot, in weekends we go out together a lot too. The only thing that I it's kinda "bad" is that my house is big, so the rest of the time we are doing our normal individual shit (my sisters on Netflix/Playing around in their room, me helping her in their office or just playing some computer game and my father at work or doing things together with my mother).

For me, the only plausible "trigger" for her cheating is that my father is a moderate materialist, he likes to have status (this is probably due to him being treated like trash by his family until he married my mom and got a good paying job), and the guy my mom is fucking with is a dumb guy that seems to be the typical innocent and worker from the countryside (witch is not truth, since he is married and have 3 sons but is cucking his wife).
>>
>>18248047
then I think telling her to stop or you'll tell is probably the best course of action, but I doubt she will stop
>>
>>18248430
I like that idea, since I'm always around her, probably I would notice if she didn't stop, and also, I'm sending anonymous threats in the motherfucker's phone, I hope that this scare the shit out of him.
Also, I'm using fake numbers and proxies to send those threats, so if he goes to the police I'm sure they won't get anything to use against my father.

If she is blackmaing me emotionally it's fair enough for me to blackmail her for good.
>>
>>18248520
OP, there is no way for you to get your mother to stop. When all her blood has rushed to her pussy for this other guy she'll tell everyone to fuck off. If by chance you bluff the guy she's fucking and they stop she'll hop on another one.
>>
>>18248647
In this case, I'll do whatever is on my range of action... I will stick to this plan, even if it doesn't work at all.
There are two things that probably are making me so insistent about this:

1) The guy she is cheating with is a friend of the family in general, I've met his family, he gave us a dog last year and he treat us well (witch made me a lot suspicious, but I fell for the "we're good friends" talk), and I feel betrayed by him too.

2) She lied several times to me, just to have dick. I really feel bad for my father, but that lying is what it makes me feel like shit.

Even if she ends up hating me, and my efforts don't really solve the issue at all, I feel that I'm doing the right thing.

Thank you all very much for giving me directions and references.

I'll probably be back here in a month or two to tell what happened.

Peace
>>
Stone the whore

She's shamed the family name
>>
>>18248855
Just remember that your mother and this friend are in the wrong here no one else and certainly not you. People that cheat usually finally get caught and they have.
>>
>>18248855
Dude there's no way your father doesn't suspect or know about this already. Do the two of them get along fine currently?
>>
>>18249104
Mostly yes, but there are fights occasionally, but most part of this is because of my 15 yo sister, witch sometimes do nothing to help my mother with domestic service in one entire week and in the weekend go out in the morning and only get home at 10 pm. Whenever she do that, my father tries to punish her on "the old way" and my mom strongly disagree with it and get in the way to not let my sister get punished and that's how they get into fights.
Since the guy she is cheating with seems to "love" us and claims that he'll never "touch us" his talk may have gotten in my mom's brain... His talk is obviously bullshit, since he doesn't live with us to know (and I've heard that this guy already beat his son and his espouse).
Thread posts: 63
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.