[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

24 KV here. I might be going on a date for the second time in

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: 1486751774614.png (121KB, 1548x1468px) Image search: [Google]
1486751774614.png
121KB, 1548x1468px
24 KV here. I might be going on a date for the second time in my life tomorrow, with a second girl. Didn't think I'd get one less than 2 months after the first one.

Perhaps one of the reasons my first date wasn't followed by another is because there was no bodily contact. We didn't hug, shake hands, hold shoulders not to mention something like kissing. Either there was no opportunity or I was too scared to try.

So my question for this time is: how do I touch her? Don't tell me to "go with the flow" because these things don't come naturally to me - I rarely touch people platonically except in conventionalized situations like handshakes. If I "just relax and have fun" we might have some good conversations or whatever but the touch barrier won't be broken. I have to do these things consciously.
But how? When are the appropriate moments to do it? How to recover if I misjudge it? Should I try to go for a kiss? Please share your wisdom.

>inb4 shove a fist up her anus when you first see her XD
>>
>>18245029
Stop overthinking and just date the bitch. All you have to do on date is enjoy yourself, get to know your partner better and make sure they know you are still interested in them. You dont need to even touch her to give her that information.

If you are scared of closer human interaction, there is no easier way then to simply tell her. Tell her you like her, but you are so shy and scared you cant even handhold her!

And she will laught like you told some weird joke and grab you by the penis and initiate contact herself. Or she wont and that just means you werent attractive / interesting for her anyway.

Tldr, date the bitch, talk to the bitch, text the bitch, expect nothing and hope for the best. And buy condoms.
>>
>>18245029
I'd give her a hug when you leave

It'll build up from there
>>
>>18245074
>All you have to do on date is enjoy yourself
I can do that. I generally don't drop my spaghetti when I hang out with girls and I did enjoy myself a lot on the last date.
The problem is that it always led me to the friendzone so far, and them people tell me "you should have made a move bruh". But I never got a "Press X to make a move" QTE. So when do I do it?
>>
>>18245130
Generally when you get a boner. Do you even see the girl as something you would like to fuck? If yes, try to get into her pants.

Ask them if you can walk then to their home, once there ask them if anybody else is home. Ask them if they want to see some movie at your home. Set up scenarios where you two will be alone, try to hug them, hold them by various parts of body, blush like an idiot and try to kiss her, tell her she is arousing you and she should be responsible for that.

>friendzoned
If girls doesnt see you as good enough male to sex, she will simply use you as emotional tampon / back up guy / walking wallet. Simply refuse to play by her rules. Or keep dating her and hope for best.

Just tell her she is sexy on date and later ask her if she feels like doing something. Locate your balls and try to act like a horny male in front of her.
>>
>>18245166
>Generally when you get a boner
I usually don't get an erection unless my benis is being physically stimulated. Is that normal?
>>
>>18245029
>Should I try to go for a kiss?

No. If you have such a hard time reading body language, then don't kiss on the first date.

I'm just like you, physical contact is weird for me because, well, I don't do it enough, I guess. But the truth is: "go with the flow".

I'm serious. When you like people, you try to be near them, right? You might brush a hand or a shoulder while sitting or walking or shit. That's when you get an opening. It's a judgement call, and you might get it wrong, but if your gut says "go", then go.
>>
>>18245029
Just look for opportunities to take her hand or initiate contact. And at the end of the date or if you see the moment, kiss her. If the date ends with no physical contact it's a failure. I know, I have failed. if she's going on this date with you she probably at least sort of likes you. When you touch her, hold her hand, kiss her it gives you a real clear feeling if things are going well or not.
>>
>>18245297
When young and healthy, all you should do to get a boner is to think about something sexy.

You sure you arent able to get a boner by simply closing your eyes and imagining some girl from surroundings who has some nice plum ass, boobs and she wants to have sex with you?
>>
>>18245363
>When you touch her, hold her hand, kiss her it gives you a real clear feeling if things are going well or not.
And if it doesn't? What if I try to kiss her and she pulls away?
People say "well it's no big deal" but I still imagine I'd be very embarrassed if that happened, even if I rationally "realize" that it's nothing to be embarrassed about.

>>18245389
No, not unless I spend a lot of time meditating on that. Or if I touch it.
>>
>>18245397
Try to not fap for a while. You WILL get horny sooner or later. Ofc when youvare 15, the boners are way easier than when you are 25, but if you live reasonably healthy, boners should still happens.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.