[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Advertisement | Home]

BPD gf is making me feel like I'm the crazy one

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

File: image.jpg (87KB, 649x276px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
87KB, 649x276px
I met this girl on okc four months ago, realized at one point she must have borderline personality disorder. it didnt take long for the red flags to show but I was foolish and stuck around and now I'm in love with her. She's cute af and quirky and I like her personality when she's not triggered. But she is crazy af when she's triggered and now she's starting to do other crazy stuff. She suspects that I'm seeing someone else bc during one of our many fights I told her I had options. Since then she's been stalking my fb and every time some girls like or comment one of my posts she'll send me a text accusing me of cheating with one of them.

Now the problem Im really having is that she's been gaslighting me so hard I'm losing touch with reality. She's smart and her mind is fast and she can easily manipulate your thoughts and feelings. I don't know how many times it felt like I did something wrong then I think back and realize all I was doing was defending myself and I never actually said anything bad while she was being a total bitch. Every time I try to stick up for myself she tells me I'm victimizing myself and does this nasty bit about how I make everything about me. It fucks with my head bc she changes the original argument to something else and it's always something accusatory. She does it so she can make me feel like its my fault and divert the attention from her episodes which start everything so she can't be blamed. Even though I realize all this i feel like I'm crazy too or something. Why do I want to be with her? I know she's going to make my life a living hell. What do I have to do to get myself out of this? I can't even bring myself to block her number
>>
>>18244938
Get the fuck out of there you dumbass.
>>
>four months, in love
Stopped reading
>>
Smart people don't abuse their partners

Smart people aren't insecure
Smart people are healthy
Smart is not what you are dealing with
She acts cute but that's not really special

You probably have some fault and you are driving her more mad with these "it's not just my fault"
I think you should have to sit her down and tell her that you enjoy being with her but she lost who she was when you first met and make her feel she is right about somethings she is noticing but she needs to trust you otherwise it's obvious that you both are damaging each other
>>
>>18244958
She started saying it after we fucked and started sleeping over all the time. She's hinted at moving in a few times and even I'm not that needy. I can't picture myself ever living with her honestly. But I have strong feelings for her. She's unfortunately everything I wanted besides of course the BPD. I wish I could deal with it and I'm trying but it feels like I'm making a mistake because I'm getting mood swings all the time and feeling down about life in general and I think her BPD is causing it. I want to learn to understand it and be able to have a relationship with her more than anything.
>>
>>18244965
This guy doesn't know the difference between smart and wise.
>>
>>18244974
No really smart people know the consequences of their actions it's that simple
Wisdom comes from experience and average people can have wisdom
I am telling g that person that what he thinks is smart and attracts him to this girl isn't really there not to mention that he isn't smart enough to realize the relationship sucks
>>
>>18244965
>>18244965
I did tell her several times that i wish it could go back to the way it was when we first met. She didnt act crazy then. Meeting her was the most explosive thing I've ever experienced in dating. She was magnetizing and I was attracted to how clever she was and her snarkiness was an enjoyable quirk at first which devolved into annoying bitchiness after things got serious. Yes, everything moved super fast and I've never been this deeply involved with someone in such a short amount of time before. She wanted sex before I did, she stayed over before I was ready for it, and she said the L word first. And when i did attempt to break it off twice, she called and texted me all these desperate things to pull me back in. So I think she's mostly at fault for how fast its moved and how deeply involved I am with her in the short amount of time we've been dating. She's alluring and hot and interesting, it's so confusing.
>>
>>18244995
Ugh why can't you just give up the it's all her fault ?You two have responsibility as you said she wasn't like that at first it's a reaction we stress each other you have a part in all this
No wonder she is frustrated .
Okay listen definitions of clever and snarky can differ among people so whatever floats your boat but obviously this isn't going well for either of you and it's bringing the worse in both so take a break cool down
I sometimes have feelings for a hungry dog doesn't mean it's my responsibility to feed it
Go find a healthy relationship
>>
>>18244938
i have been where you are. you must listen, anon.
get out of there. now. this will only get worse over time. there is absolutely no potential for things to get better. this girl does not care about you in any way. in her mind, you are a toy at best, and an object object of spite at worst. these people do not think or perceive reality as you or i do. sad as it may be, she can not change. terminate the relationship immediately, before she seriously fucks your life up. i say this from experience, and as someone who would not wish a bpd person on my worst enemy, let alone a fellow anon who could very well be a decent person.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoin at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Posts and uploaded images are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that website. If you need information about a Poster - contact 4chan. This project is not affiliated in any way with 4chan.