[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Alright, so there's this guy I used to know at Uni. He started

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: image.jpg (51KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
51KB, 500x375px
Alright, so there's this guy I used to know at Uni. He started contacting me when we first met, and not wanting to be rude I replied. Anyway, he had no friends so I didn't want to tell him to piss off when he messaged me, so I gave him shortish replies, but was never rude or anything. I thought he'd get the idea, but clearly he doesn't understand. Maybe he's autistic?

Anyway, he started messaging me saying he received "gag gifts" from his friends, including a thong. The weird thing is that he kept asking me what it was for; almost as if he got off on the idea of me saying, "oh, some women wear them as underwear". I never answered that question, but again I didn't tell him to piss off because I thought he's just autistic and doesn't understand it's inappropriate.

Anyway, he kept messaging me after Uni, and I gave him short replies. Again, didn't want to be rude, but desperately wanted him to stop messaging. Even if I went months without replying, he kept messaging.

Recently it's turned weird, he's said he is wearing high heels for "charity", and sent me pictures of himself wearing them. I gave him the benefit of the doubt, but was still weirded out. I began to wonder if he was a fetishist. I then received a picture of him wearing the heels again, but this time what was clearly a thong strap was peeking up over his trousers.

I then didn't reply, but he kept asking how work was going, and I felt sorry for him so I replied. Today, he sent me an essay about how I was such a lovely, kind person and I was always there for him (presumably because I'm the only girl who didn't tell him to fuck off). Then, I received three pictures of him in full drag, face makeup, a corset, stockings, suspenders and stilletos.

He asked if the pictures looked alright, and I just replied and said they looked professionally done, because I didn't quite know what to say. I've known for a while the guy is a weirdo, but I thought he was just terribly autistic. Now I'm worried he's sinister
>>
I'm not a therapist, psychologist, or anything close to that, but if you value your safety and privacy, and the picture you posted is him, I'd file a restraining order against him immediately.
>>
>>18244657
No, that's not the picture of him. In he pictures he's wearing a corset an mini skirt.

I don't know if I should outright tell him to stop contacting me, or if I should just ignore him? I don't know how unstable he is, that's the issue. Will he just move on, or not?
>>
>>18244652
>Now I'm worried he's sinister

Thaaats...a bit of a jump....

Has ANYTHING else he's done seemed sinister?

Because just reading the text that's here, I'd say maybe he's a little touched, but mostly he's just lonely as fuck sounding.

But then again I've never met him, don't know the tone of the conversations, and don't now what he's like.

*shrug*

Just saying, the drag = dangerous association was kind of sudden.

If you don't want to deal, don't.
>>
>>18244677
No, but the conversations have essentially gone like this.

>Some long monologue about how he regrets being a prick in Uni (I didn't speak to him much so I wouldn't know if he was).

>Oh, I'm sure you weren't that bad.

>Another long message about how much he respects me, and how kind I am etc.

>Aw That's really nice. Thanks!

>Him: My mates bought me something really weird... Weird clothes.

>Oh, right.

>Him: Yeah... I feel like a right idiot.

>I'm sure it's not that bad.

>Him: NOW HERE I AM IN A CORSET, HEELS AND SUSPENDERS

Surely he must be autistic, right?
>>
>>18244652
To me there are two possibilities:

1. He's a lonely, autistic tranny who latched onto you because you weren't rude or antagonistic toward him. He interpreted politeness for friendship.

2. He's a fetishist who gets off on sending you these things. He likes the idea of you seeing him wearing these clothes, and if turne din by it sexually.

Either way, I'd recommend not replying to him, and recommending he speak to a professional about any issues he may have regarding his issues.
>>
>>18244688
>Surely he must be autistic, right?

Possibly, and probably trying to figure out if he's gay or some shit with no one around him, and probably lonely as fuck.

Like I said, a bit touched in the head.

Doesn't mean he's dangerous.

Now does any of that mean you have to deal with him? Nope.
>>
>>18244716
I'm thinking of maybe saying something like thi:

>Look, I don't believe your story about this being for charity. I think this is something you should talk through with a professional. I don't know you well enough to advise you on this, and quite frankly I find it quite uncomfortable receiving these pictures. If you need someone to talk to about this, you really should either talk to someone you know well and trust, or to someone qualified to deal with this kind of thing. If you're happy with the current state of affairs, that's fine, but I can't be dealing with it. Good luck!

That seems like the right balance of "go away" and "I don't hate you, I just think you should stop talking to me"
>>
>>18244725
>I think this is something you should talk through with a professional
>only "crime" is wearing women clothing

KYS CIS SCUM
>>
>>18244725

What you're suggesting saying comes across as kind of mean. He's obviously making up a story but It sounds to me like he's definitely an autistic trans girl trying hard to make a friendship with you. I wouldnt call him out on the lie, thatll just destroy what's left of their confidence

You might be better off not responding or even changing your number. You're going to hurt her feelings no matter what because you led her into thinking it was okay to talk to you the moment you gave out contact info. You need to work on your ability to say no or learn to tolerate this unusual friendship.

Just because it's unorthodox, doesn't mean they don't have the ability to become someone that you can rely on, share things with etc. Just make sure you're drawing borders early on.
>>
>>18244782
>You need to work on your ability to say no or learn to tolerate this unusual friendship.

This. You brought it on yourself.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.