[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Girl not txting me

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

File: images.png (23KB, 406x451px) Image search: [Google]
images.png
23KB, 406x451px
Hey adv

I went on a date with a girl and invited her over to mine to watch a movie (after noon).

We watch a movie and we makeout a bit but she stops it at that. Anyway after tge movie she leaves and says she'll txt me later.

3 days go by no txt.
>okay w/e

But today as i was working i see her walk past my work(retail store) and not say hello or anything. It really pisses me off that she blatantly pretends i dont exist after saying shell txt me then doesnt.

I dont feel attraction to her anymore but annoyed because we work in the same mall so its likely too see each other and atleast remain friendly.

What should i do?
>>
She probably is thinking similar thoughts if she was actually a girl who is slightly interested she would have said hi or something but she probably is the over thinking type and maybe wants to act forgetful or "busy" but reallly wants you to text her back to feel secure.....My suggestion is to text her tell her that you were waiting for her to text and maybe ask how is she if she doesn't reply then you know she just isn't into you but if she does and acts she got caught up let it pass and enjoy your time
>>
File: 1484905921551.jpg (3MB, 3840x2160px) Image search: [Google]
1484905921551.jpg
3MB, 3840x2160px
>>18244444

She told me she over thinks too much and is very awkward but she said she'll txt me later and its 3 days past.

Also i went of toilet at work after 20 mins of seeing her walk past my work. And saw her talking to her guy friend at the news agency (ive talked to him a few times) while he was closing the store.

When that happened i felt pissed she blatantly ignored me after ive been super friendly to her etc.

P.s. Im 23 shes 21, im her first kiss (fken weird) cause shes a 7/10.

Should i stilk txt her?
>>
>>18244456
Yes this makes me think she is a bit insecure,the while kiss thing probably is messing her mind as well she is over thinking all of it maybe questioning herself and your intentions etc so text her and if she is the anxious type being slightly clear about your plans or how you plan can let her feel more at ease with you and can trust you

In a way you need to not get pissed of easily if she talks to other guys cause when people over think they will easily manipulate that and piss you off further when things don't work out
>>
>>18244456
Dude just text her, drop the games or the waiting or the thinking

Ask her when she's free to hang out again
>>
The more you wait usually the easier it is we feel we aren't attracted to the other person so as you said you don't feel attracted to her she might think that at one point so usually in your future relationships try to text sooner
>>
>>18244473

>Called her, was wrong number.
Bunch of dudes pickedup and i wasnt sure if it was friends so i did banter.
>Realised was legit wrong number.
>call her actual number, say its anon.
>her response "oh, hey im at a party"
>me "oh really thats all good, enjoy the party
>her" oh uhh... Nah its okay"

Ended up saying we're both good, i told her dw enjoy party and ill talk to her later.

Her exact response "o..uhh ok, maybe well talk later"

Now i know based off her tone that she was actually ignoring me. Fucking cunt. W/e im done with bitches.
>>
Why didn't you text? But either way she didn't say "oh hey....Ammm did you want something? Oh okay bye"

This could have gone worse look at this objectively you are calling her a cunt or whatever and getting worked up about a phone call and just a girl even if it's rejection these things happen doesn't mean you are less of a person

Even if she did ignore you on purpose turn this around you can be manipulative too get her attached and then decide to that she isn't good enough just a thought though you can do whatever you want good luck
>>
>>18244496
Sorry for the wall of text, but read it.

Dude, I know the way you feel. Personally I just keep on living without giving a shit. Idk if you're into irony, but try to find something ironic in the entire experience and laugh it off, that's how I deal with things. Also, you could adapt the "women are for fucking" mentality if it'll make you feel better, but if it doesn't, I'd suggest you don't.

Just move on, women like to do this sort of thing, ending things off without giving any clearance like actual fucking adults. That's what I hate most about women, they just decide that ignoring someone is better than straight up telling them that they're not interested, which wastes a lot of time and emotional energy for the guy since he thought he had a chance. I would personally prefer getting actual clearance than just having the chick purposefully ignore so that "I can get the message".

If you're still feeling bitter, just tell her that she should have just told you that she's not interested and keep contact to a minimum, cold and formal. Remember, she's the one that fucked up.
>>
>>18244438
Some people, male and female, find it simpler to pretend a disappointing date never happened than to have to explain why they don't want to follow up.

It's a bit cowardly, but so common that you can't get too outraged. Just move on.
>>
I think also with the previous anon that there nothing wrong for asking for clarification sadly you are the older one and expected to be the mature one then guide this into a good closure actually she will feel silly how she acted guvinlle by ignoring you like a teen that doesn't care.

Tell her someone not finding the other person compatible happens it's natural but that you just didn't think it should have ended up with her ignoring you be friendly,fake it and move on this will actually work better for you.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.