[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ITT: Ask the opposite gender anything

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 322
Thread images: 23

File: symbols-004.jpg (65KB, 600x406px) Image search: [Google]
symbols-004.jpg
65KB, 600x406px
GUIDELINES:
Before you post a question, check the FAQ to see if it's already been answered.
Keep questions short for more answers.
If you're not going to like honest answers, don't ask your question.
And please no derailing arguments.

FAQ:
>Do girls/guys like <insert specific look>?
>What do girls/guys think about <an insecurity including, but not limited to: looks, physical traits, personality traits, virginity or otherwise lack of dating experience>
There is no one answer. Preferences differ, but complexes are always a turn-off.

>*NEW* How do I ask a friend out without it being awkward, ruining our friendship or putting them on the spot?
You don't. Ask them out or don't ask them out, it's up to you.

>I'm shy and afraid of people/rejection. What do I do?
Get over it by practising and exposing yourself to it, little by little, step by step. There is no single magical moment that will instantly change you forever.

>I like someone. What do I do?
>How can I tell if someone likes me?
Ask them out.

>Where do I meet girls/guys?
Anywhere outside. Or online.

>Someone did something insignificant. What does it mean?
Nothing significant. You're overthinking it.

>XYZ happened. Interpret this for me please
We're not in their head, we don't know.

>This person did something that hurt my feelings. Why do guys/girls do this?
Because shit people are shit people. It's not a gendered thing.

>Someone has made it super clear they're no longer interested in me. Do I still have a chance?
No.

>Where do I go on a first (or subsequent) date?
Pick one or more of the following: coffee, lunch, dinner, drinks, ice cream, movies, zoo, aquarium, museum, art gallery, <activity in your city>.

>Brandon, that guy who keeps asking about cuddling in platonic friendships, and fart guy
Fuck off
>>
Men

Do you actually have an "instinct" where you want to protect women?
>>
Anyone:
At work, there is a coworker. We work well together, not sure if this makes us friends or not. I am female, he's male. I'm 25, he's in his 30's. He's a cancer survivor but is extremely fucked up (from the radiation laser beam therapy).

He's alive but in poor condition. He has no immune system, and no urinary functions, so he takes pills to control them. He has scoliosis of the spine, a brain tumor that is probably not removable, and his back and chest cave inwards.

He's very compassionate though, like me. And because we work well together, I have some sort of feeling for him.

What could this feeling be named? Is it pity? Is it attraction? Why?

He is unclean, unkempt and messy, so I don't know why I have this feeling. His hair is unbrushed and always greasy. Sometimes you can see long nose hairs poking out of his nose. And finally he has a habit of leaving random stuff strewn over the workplace. Cluttering it up. I can't imagine what his house might be like.

Explanations please?
>>
>>18244257
>Do you actually have an "instinct" where you want to protect women?

Sort of yeah?

It's kind of weird.... Like I'll see a girl sobbing and my immediate inclination is to go see what's up and see if I can help.

This shit is covered in gen ed college classes under the concept of social programming.

In other words, this is a learned behavior, not something necessarily ACTUALLY instinctual.
>>
>>18244286
Would you like to kiss him? Have sex with him?
>>
>>18244291
Do you like being seen as the protector or is it forced on you by society?
>>
>>18244257
Yes. I always have the urge to help women such as if their car has broken down or if there's one crying some etc but typically they think it's a come on or something, so I don't even bother anymore. But the instinct remains.
>>
>>18244286
You just feel incredibly bad for him and it's pretty natural that you're having these feelings, so it's pity.
>>
When you work for a company that is on the more progressive end of the spectrum, is it ever worth asking out a coworker? We seem to go pretty well together, but I'm unsure if it's worth the risk.

By coworker, I mean someone that works for the same company but I do not ever work with directly.
>>
>>18244300
No. He is too old for me, and plus I have a boyfriend whom I love very much
>>18244311
Is this the right way to proceed? I just treat him like a normal person, I don't coddle him or believe he can't do anything.
>>
>>18244324
As long as the company rules don't forbid it you should give it a try.
>>
>>18244257

If I like a girl enough, sure.

Around slags I wanna throw a hook though.
>>
>>18244286
>What could this feeling be named? Is it pity? Is it attraction? Why?

An off-skew of the Florence nightingale effect (similar to how in guys there is a White Knight syndrome)?

*shrug*

When you see him, what do you think? Do you imagine spending time with him? Do you imagine being with him? Would you feel sad if he was gone? Would you feel just bored if he wasn't around?

>>18244301
>Do you like being seen as the protector or is it forced on you by society?

This is a tricky thing...

As an individual, i am probably on the more empathetic side. I'm the kind of guy that holds doors for people, will help strangers with their groceries, will help people cross the street, and all that trite stuff.

I also like paying random compliments (a lot of times to total strangers), and I like giving suggests when I see people struggling with something, and yes even popping on here to give advice from time to time (lol).

I like helping people in some part, because it makes me feel better about myself. It makes me feel like if I can bring a moment of joy or clarity to someone else. And yes, part of it is because I might derive some satisfaction from being perceived a certain way, but I think a lot of it is because I feel like when I do it, I can be more of the type of person I want to be.

I don't think that has to do with society, I think that has more to do with my personal values and ideologies.
>>
>>18244330
Treat him like a normal person. Chances are the guy has to deal with people pitying and being ridiculously nice as pie to him all the time. He'd probably appreciate just being treated like a regular person.
>>
>>18244338
I really appreciate my coworker's help since he knows a lot more than me, being in the company for 9 years almost 10. I'm somewhat of a noob in our department despite being in the company for over a year myself. When he isn't there, I don't feel anything particular. I ask someone else if I need help. I'd be sad if he actually died from his complications and his current brain tumor. I don't really feel anything outside of work related subjects.

>>18244345
Ok I already do this. Whew. Honestly I don't know how the guy is even alive. He must be in constant pain all the time but he never says it. If they didn't use external radiation therapy on him, he would've died. But alive, he's really fucked up.

Ok I'm doing it right
>>
>>18244333
That's fair. I've tried looking for women elsewhere, but she's still better than everyone else I've met. Worth a shot I guess.
>>
>>18244359
>When he isn't there, I don't feel anything particular. I ask someone else if I need help. I'd be sad if he actually died from his complications and his current brain tumor. I don't really feel anything outside of work related subjects.

Then I'm pretty sure the word you're looking for is:

Sympathetic.
>>
>>18244286
>Explanations please?
I am 99% certain there's a doujinshi that covers this
>>
>>18244257
Yes.
BUT, apparently, according to feminazis, I'm OPPRESSING women when I try to help them.
>>
test
>>
So, most girls prefers guys' pubes "trimmed". At what point does the bush become too big (time to trim again)?

Currently, I shave it fully, then wait about a month.
>>
>>18244471
literally irrelevant

do what you enjoy yourself
>>
>>18244471
Short enough that you don't feel like you have to floss after.
>>
>>18244471
My boyfriend keeps them at around an inch and I like it.
>>
>>18244487
>>18244492
Thank you!
>>
Guys - do you assume that pretty girls are stupid?

I like some frivolous things and I take care of the way I look, but I am also interested in plenty of other things and reasonably smart.
Lately I've noticed that on first dates guys often treat me like I'm some kind of idiot who never read a book without pictures or can't understand any complicated concept.
>>
>>18244536
>Guys - do you assume that pretty girls are stupid?

No.... But.... Some people look smarter/dumber than others.

Using myself as an example, for whatever reason, for the ENTIRETY of my life, people have always just assumed I knew shit.

I can be literally just standing around in a store/near a booth/convention center/anything and have total strangers just start asking me question, assuming that I work there or am a hired expert/professional or manager...

Friends and sometimes even strangers will just instantly turn to me and ask what a word/phrase/term means if they don't know (This would happen in college a lot too actually <.<)

And this happened almost regardless of I was in my awkward and sloppy ugly ducking phase or cleaned up in my sharp, clean cut and gregarious phase.

No fucking idea why, other it is what it is.
>>
This question is for the women. Ok So I've been using dating sites and wanted to know if women tend to wait a bit before replying to a message. Just kind of want to know that way i know when to give up. Also is it acceptable to send a second message if you don't get a reply from the initial message within maybe 2 or 3 days? I'm assuming it's not acceptable but then again I'm socially fucking retarded
>>
>>18244570
It started happening to me after I started putting effort into the way I look so I thought that it might be the cause.
In high school, I looked like your stereotypical movie nerd, really - unkempt hair, bad fashion sense, never used make up, didn't even do my brows. I was a bit awkward and insecure as fuck.
When I started college I decided to look like a normal woman and actually found out I enjoyed taking care of myself - I started dressing in a way that flattered me, worked out more, got into skincare, started cutting my hair and styling them, used a bit more make up.

Now it happened a few times that guys started explaining to me super simple shit, or asked me if I needed help to calculate what 15% is (... I won 3 math awards in high school), or pretended to be into young adults "so we could talk about it", or petty shit like that. It's a bit frustrating. I don't know.
>>
>>18244590
>asked me if I needed help to calculate what 15% is

lol that's pretty sad, and a little funny.

Anyway, could be you're just now dating more.
Could be you're just picking to date more overbearing, know-it-all dudes now (I know i've never done shit like that, and I remember one of the things my girlfriend said she loved about our first dates was she never felt like I 'mansplained anything)
Could be almost anything.

Shit sucks, sorry, but unfortunately there's a lot of dumb shit you gotta get used to and put up with when your doing the dating grind to try and luck across an actual, meaningful relationship.

Just do what I do: Laugh it off and use all the bad experiences, as amusing stories and anecdotes for the future.
>>
>>18244606
>lol that's pretty sad, and a little funny.
It was pretty funny.

>Could be you're just picking to date more overbearing, know-it-all dudes now
I do tend to pick arrogant guys - I have a pretty strong personality and I need someone who has can tell me to fuck off when I exaggerate.

> Laugh it off and use all the bad experiences, as amusing stories and anecdotes for the future.
I do! I swear. I'm just wondering if I'm unfortunate or if I am giving the wrong impression somehow.
>>
File: 1490809700535.png (326KB, 730x633px) Image search: [Google]
1490809700535.png
326KB, 730x633px
A girl I asked out answered as: "Sure. Actually, I don't know... Well, ok". I know, it takes some courage to even accept an invite from a guy but now I feel like she did it because of feeling bad for me or something. Am I stretching it by a huge margin here? A normal girl wouldn't do so, right? Who would waste time going out with someone they are not even interested in?
I'm going crazy here. I'd rather her say "no"...
>>
>>18244649
>Who would waste time going out with someone they are not even interested in?

I'm a dude but....

I definitely have.
My girlfriend definitely has
I've dated girls because they asked and I was bored
I've asked girls out because I as bored and just asked, and they said yes because they were bored and had nothing better to do.
It happens.

Doesn't necessarily mean you can't get anything out of it and it's a dead end (some of my--by far--best dates happened on a complete and total whim)

Stop overthinking shit. Go out to have a good time.

Otherwise you're just going to over hype yourself, never relax, spill spaghetti, and just be miserable
>>
>>18244536
Generally the only girls that I assume are smart and have personality are the weird artsy schizotypal girls who are physically uncoordinated, dress strangely, and are always reading.

Physical mannerisms and fashion are a LOT more predictive of intelligence than looks.
>>
Girls,

Does a big dick turn you on or scare you that it might hurt?
>>
>>18244678
Totally not a weird artsy girl. I dress very simple and feminine, try looking elegant.

Seems a bit shallow to consider a girl smart or stupid just because of the way she dresses, to be honest. But whatever.
>>
>>18244590
>asked me if I needed help to calculate what 15%
oh hell yeah, I would so play with this and troll them like they are too embarassed to ever try it again

gotta take it with humour girl
>>
Girls: How do you feel about guys that are self deprecating?

I'm athletic, well-read and artistic, basically a jack of all trades type guy. Thing is, I get really uncomfortable when I'm flooded with compliments. As a reaction I play it down by sorta belittling myself.

It's a bad habit and I try to be self aware and humorous with it, but I'm sure it doesn't come off as that most of the time.

Anyways I don't know how to not be a sperg about stuff like this.
>>
>>18244720
I laughed at his face and told him "I guess I can figure it out, thank you".

>>18244724
I actually love it.
>>
>>18244724
>>18244728

Thanks, though I'm sure you have your own tolerance
>>
>>18244724
You're a bad bitch. :)
>>
File: 1489250878336.jpg (82KB, 610x458px) Image search: [Google]
1489250878336.jpg
82KB, 610x458px
How do I get a gf like this?
>>
Guys

Is this >>>/fit/41153669 really such a big deal?
>>
>>18244747
th-thanks
>>
>>18244769
It used to be a problem back when I lived with my older sister (she's 6 years older than I am) for a period of time. She needed to do certain gymnastic exercised for her back. So, she used to do it in the room where be both lived. After each exercise session, the room would smell atrocious because of sweat. And she isn't a landwhale. In fact, I'd say she is easily a 8/10 in any time of the day. But yeah, it may be an issue.
>>
Girls, would you post a snapchat story selfie with your crush or is it more likely to be a beta-orbiter friend? (someone did this with me)
>>
>>18244536
No. Assumptions about anyone haven't done anything but hold me back from truly knowing them.
>>
>>18244750
Pay $150+/h.

>>18244769
I don't get your fit questions. Are you really asking about smell or what?

>>18244784
I can't believe 8+/10 get smelly. :(
>>
File: 1492540295430.jpg (94KB, 555x550px) Image search: [Google]
1492540295430.jpg
94KB, 555x550px
>>18244769
Smell or beef curtains?

OP asks about smell, thread is about roasties.
>>
>>18244536
Depends on your mannerisms or how you dress. If you dress like a college sorority slut, then I'm going to be inclined to think you are pretty stupid. Generally once I actually talk to someone I can much better gauge how intelligent they might be.
>>
>>18244865
I don't think I do. I try to dress elegant, simple and feminine.
I don't wear things to show off my body, I usually wear simple/basic clothes. Minimal make up and clean haircut.
I just try to look like I care.

>>18244826
That's good.
>>
File: mfw522.png (753KB, 537x810px) Image search: [Google]
mfw522.png
753KB, 537x810px
Guy here (20). My neighbor's daughter is 15 and she's really into me. Is it ok for me to fuck her?
>>
>>18244884
post pic of her

depends in country
>>
>>18244898
Don't have pics of her. I live in Germany.
>>
>>18244905
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ages_of_consent_in_Europe#Germany

You're good to go, Hans
>>
File: 14902197372802.jpg (9KB, 261x211px) Image search: [Google]
14902197372802.jpg
9KB, 261x211px
>>18244905
>what is facebook
>>
>>18244933
I don't have facebook and I'm not sure if she does either.
>>
My now girlfriends friend pretty much cucked me when we first started dating.

Things were going great but this friend didn't want to lose her party buddy, so she'd invite her out more, met some "fun friends". Said she should date this guy because he's cute- pretty much trying to live out the show Bachelorette fantasy world

We break it off and I peace out for a few months. We start talking and she wants to start again. This friend is in her own relationship and this point.

I really liked this girl so I agreed on a second chance. Things have been great, but in the back of my mind, I keep thinking it'll happen again. What if this friend shows back up or what.

Started thinking what if I'm the fallback option here? The second choice or safe bet? It's not healthy I know but not sure what to do here
>>
Why would a girl not respond to texts sporadically, but most of the time will respond and hold a lengthy conversation?
>>
File: 1489391509461.jpg (594KB, 850x1265px) Image search: [Google]
1489391509461.jpg
594KB, 850x1265px
>>18244939
>Guy here (20). My neighbor's daughter is 15 and she's really into me. Is it ok for me to fuck her?
>I don't have facebook and I'm not sure if she does either.
No, you're not allowed to fuck her.
>>
Girls:
A girl I liked went out with my friend.
Long story short, I provided her with info that he was doing shit behind her back.

Now heres the question: Do I have any chance at hooking up with her?
>>
>>18245107
you are a rat
she will see your actions as self serving and realize what an awful person you are if she has any sense
>>
How common is it for blonde girls that are also chubby to be only interested in black guys?

I like girls/women of many types, but I really like chubby blondes. There were two that I really liked only to find out that they only like black guys. I thought it was a meme, but I'm not sure now.
>>
>>18244945
it could be, perhaps, that she is BUSY and HAS THINGS GOING ON IN HER LIFE THAT PROHIBIT HER FROM BEING GLUED TO HER PHONE 24/7 like most well adjusted people do
>>
>>18245160
Eh. It seems completely sporadic. And she never seems to respond even when she would be free. Like I've left those messages for 2-3 days, and no reply.
>>
>>18245145
so far, (2) out of (all the others)
Just keep looking
>>
I just started dating a girl but found out something that's a dealbreaker for me. What's the best way to end it? Only been a couple weeks
>>
>>18245190
Be honest? Oh wait this is /adv/
say you're moving to Equatorial Guinea to fight pygmy's
>>
>>18245197
I'd rather not tell her why, I feel like I'm asking for trouble if I do. Would it be bad to just ghost her at this point?
>>
>>18245204
Well i can't come up with anything if you dont post the dealbreaker
>>
>>18245213
I'll just say it has to do with her sexual history. I'm just not okay with it, but telling her seems like a bad idea.
>>
File: IMG_3374.jpg (48KB, 342x298px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3374.jpg
48KB, 342x298px
>>18244606
>one of the things my girlfriend said she loved about our first dates was she never felt like I 'mansplained anything
>>
>>18244690
Too big is bad. Just above average is just right.
>>
>>18245220
Just revert to the usual bs excuses
>Not looking for something serious atm
>I just got out of a bad relationship
>I'm not ready to commit
Or just say you're not interested anymore because she's the village bicycle
>>
Girls
Where do you draw the line with teasing on a date?
>>
>>18245263
What?
>>
Shaved guys or unshaved guys? I grow a patchy pube stoner goatee but when I shave I look like a lesbian. What do you girls prefer?
>>
File: 2286117-2deep4u_super.jpg (25KB, 600x450px) Image search: [Google]
2286117-2deep4u_super.jpg
25KB, 600x450px
If you been talking to a girl, and keeps mentioning guy troubles, there's pretty much no chance she'll be interested, isn't it? Every times this happens , I feel like Im one step closer to being that shoulder to cry on
>>
if a guy wears moisturizer and skin care products is that a turn off? can you tell? or do you appreciate the fact we're trying to look better and take pride in our appearance? i don't know if it's seen as a good thing or as a gay thing in the eyes of women?
>>
good tips for not cumming so quick? I always cum a bit too early.
>>
>>18245295
Taking care of your skin is great. If you mean like very expensive products or a full face of foundation, then that might be too much.
>>
>>18245295
Only if it's more than I do. All I do is use facewash and moisturiser daily, an exfoliator every few days and a face mask every now and then.
>>
>>18245303
Nah I don't do foundation or makeup or anything. I just use a moisturizer I got at walgreens and acne scrub. I have this deep wrinkle on my forehead I really want to get rid of so that's how I started getting into this routine lol
>>
>>18245312
>I have this deep wrinkle on my forehead I really want to get rid of so that's how I started getting into this routine lol
Uh, you're not going to be able to get rid of that with an acne scrub. Also I hope you're not using it daily, scrubs can be pretty harsh
>>
>>18245318
I use the moisturizer for that. Should I be using something else?

The acne scrub is for, this may shock you, acne. I use it every 3 days or so.
>>
>>18245326
How would moisturiser get rid of your wrinkle?

>Should I be using something else?
Uh yeah. Botox, and even that probably won't get rid of it completely.
>>
>>18245302

Accept that's how your body works and just learn to satisfy your partner another way. Or do math in your head to get a couple more seconds. I multiply a number by two time and time again.
>>
>>18245338
Wow have I been doing it wrong.

Guess I'm stuck with this disgusting wrinkle on my otherwise clear forehead.
>>
>>18245295
How are wrinkles as a guy bad?
>>
>>18245403
It's a big one down the middle of my forehead and on my brow ridge. Looks kind of like a bump and I fucking hate the look of it. I feel it almost ruins my face. Depending on the lighting it's either not noticeable or very noticeable.
>>
I've been on this girl on a second date. First date was really great, amazing conversation, walked to her place hand in hand where we parted.

This time we went for dinner and then drinks at a pretty cool bar, spent 5 hours together of non-stop conversation. She was laughing at my jokes, didn't mind me stroking her arm, was smiling at me all the time looking really happy.

But when we were walking home after the date she felt really distant, wouldn't let me hook her arm or let me take her hand.

I have no idea what's going on with this girl if she has no interest in me or if she is just super shy and doesn't know how to engage in or enjoy physical contact as I always initiate.

She'll be leaving town for a week before we can have our third date. I like her quite a bit as she is very cute, very homely (likes reading books and knitting), super smart and adorable in a dorky way. She keeps joking about how she is super misanthropic.

I have other dates I can pursue, in fact a stunningly hot girl who wants to jump my dick tomorrow, but for a relationship I'd really like to get into one with my date from tonight.

Wat do?
>>
>>18245438
Fuck the hot girl and take supernerd out again when she gets back, you're not in a relationship yet
>>
>>18245437
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Frontal_suture
That's probably not a wrinkle.
>>
I've been with my girl for a good while but she's put on quite a few pounds and got diagnosed with pre diabetes. We're young. She's all sensitive and shit and isn't doing anything about it, this has been going on nearly a year now.

The pounds keep coming and she's getting close to where I'm just not going to be attracted to her anymore. It sucks cause I love her and we planned on moving in together soon. I also want to help her get healthy before her diabetes fully develops, so this isn't just about my dick.

How do I approach the issue? I want to take her to the gym with me and work on her diet but she shuts down quick if I even hint at bringing it up.
>>
File: gynocomparison.png (2MB, 1650x891px) Image search: [Google]
gynocomparison.png
2MB, 1650x891px
>>18244222
I've got two physical flaws that I'd like corrected: I wear glasses and I have somewhat noticeable gynecomastia (hard lumps of breast tissue in men which can display as manboobs or puffy nipples).

The glasses I mind because I've got a big hawk nose and glasses look ridiculous on it and don't fit well. I look better without glasses. I can't wear contacts because of dry eyes. Unfortunately I'm not gonna put a face pic on 4chan for reference.

I'm 20 / 5'9" / 155 lb. Pic shows my chest when I don't have a pump or cold nipples (on the left & middle), when it is somewhat apparent that I have gynecomastia / cone nipples. My chest looks fairly normal when I do have a pump (on the right). Pics are shitty but if you squint hard enough you can get the idea. I have to wear tshirts thick enough so that my puffy nipples don't make it looks like I have manboobs. Before the objections: I do have gynecomastia diagnosed by my doctor's physical examination. I have fairly large, hard lumps under my nipples. It is not just a fat deposit or pseudogynecomastia.

I have enough money saved up for one surgery: laser eye surgery or gynocemastia surgery. Both operations are considered cosmetic, not covered by insurance, and cost roughly the same. I am in a good financial position to pay for one of the surgeries. Girls (or guys), which surgical correction would be best to bump my physical attraction to women looking for long term relationships (not casual)? Also: I know I need to eat and lift more plz no bully, I have been going to the gym consistently and will continue.
>>
>>18245497
couples therapy

the suggestion should shock her so much that she'll be willing to work on her weight

in all seriousness though, her putting on weight is 99% for certain a psychological issue. Couples therapy might unmask what's going on with her.

But I'm a therapist so guess what I'm suggesting :/
>>
>>18245510
Who the fuck cares about nipples?
Go for the laser surgery
>>
>>18245302
Penis enlargement pump is basically easy mode for getting rid of sensitivity. Bonus, it actually increases size, unlike certain -probably most pills.
>>
So she says she thinks I'm cute and cool but that she wants to get to know me better. Friend zoned or no?
>>
>>18244690
I like average. Too big DOES hurt, it's a just fear.
>>
>>18245510
Do you pick up girls without wearing a shirt?

no ones gonna notice your nipples until they are too turned on to care

I have massive stretch marks on my belly, a huge scar, acne on my back. Not a single girl I was with left the bedroom because of it.

>inb4 >implying you were with any girls to begin with
>>
>>18245510
Your tits are fine. Not even noticeable until you pointed it out. You can get the eye fix but maybe wait a bit and use that cash for something else
>>
File: 1492750145998.jpg (146KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
1492750145998.jpg
146KB, 640x640px
>>18245527
Pls respond
>>
>>18245527
Maybe she genuinely just wants to get to know you better???

Just go out, if you aren't having a good time or making her laugh then accept you're not compatible and friend zone one another. No sense wasting time
>>
>>18245527
Nope, she want to get to know you better
Go for a walk somewhere quiet, talk and then stick your tongue down her throat, gandalf
>>
>>18245535
>3 minutes between posts
just out of spite I'm not gonna comment on your shit
>>
>>18244944
Fuck them bitches. Ask yourself how much you can trust her now
>>
>>18245514
Ha maybe I'll press the issue and use that to crack her open. Worth a shot.

You are suggesting breaking up? We're definitely in love but while attractiveness is obviously critical, I'd hate to break up over it. There's gotta be a way to get through to her if anyone has any bright ideas. I can try an idea a week, I got time.
>>
>>18245168
10/10 post. Haha

>>18245510
>tfw I also have moobs, my insurances covers it, but I still don't know if I get surgery
It is kind of scary.
>>
Ladies
If you were a man with very long, gorgeous, naturally curly hair, what would you do with it?
>>
Saw my crush kiss another guy today, kind of heartbroken atm... Should I ask her on a date right now or wait for some time to see if it's serious. I'm kind of sure she likes (or liked ): ) me back.
>>
>>18245566
If you looked after it I'd probably just enjoy grabbing it during kissing etc. If you didn't I'd be mildly repulsed.
>>
>tfw like blondes
>tfw I feel like I would be contributing for their extinction
Is my feel wrong? What do I do with it?
>>
Why do women above my age range like me so much?
>>
>>18245590
Blonde hair still carries over to your kids mate, look into inheritable traits
>>
>>18245602
That's the problem, I don't want kids. Back to the first question.
>>
>>18245566
If I WAS a man? I'd cut it short.
>>
>>18245606
Other people do, so how would they go extinct? thats like saying neutering your dog would cause dogs to go extinct
>>
>>18245610
!
That's a good analogy. I feel better now. Thanks!
>>
>>18245510
The nipple thing. You can make glasses work or tolerable if you just find the right style.
You can't really make man boobs work.
Plus I'm also considering the like, worst case freak accident type stuff that could come from a botched surgery if it happens. If they fuck your boobs up even more, that sucks but it's better than being blind. But, its also extremely unlikely for either surgery to get botched that bad, but still something to think about.

Like I had a similar dilemma, do I get lipo for this last bit of stubborn fat that will not get off my gut, or do I get the labiaplasty to fix my disgusting beef curtains and transform my pussy into a fuckable one?

Labiaplasty in extreme rare cases end up with total numbness, nerves get damaged and you'll never feel anything down there ever again. Even though low, that risk spooked me. Whereas lipo was basically I could have some shitty scars. Decided to save for the lipo.
>>
>>18245607
But it's so beautiful
>>
>>18245628
I'm a guy with naturally curly hair, i fucking hate it.
You can't do shit with this, product doesn't fucking work, as soon as it grows to 3 inch it starts standing up straight and refuses to back down and the wind completely fucks my shit up
Always keep curly hair short
>>
What does it mean when a girl links you some porn gifs?
>>
>>18245641
She wants sum fuk
>>
>>18245635
I've been growing it for over 3 years now; I'm well past that point
>>
File: 20170418_221931.jpg (729KB, 1440x2560px) Image search: [Google]
20170418_221931.jpg
729KB, 1440x2560px
This is less advice and more a question. How endowed do you need to be to be wellendowed?

My roommate brags about his 8 5 inches... a lot.

At what point are you good to go? Is there any way to improve or simply work with what you got?

Also how long should I wait before texting a girl? I feel I respond too frequently and am too eager to text them first
>>
>>18245680
>At what point are you good to go?

Whenever you can make a girl cum in some fashion, you're good to go. Big dicks are nice to look at, but they are not fun to try and fit my mouth around or bounce on. For me, sex and blowjobs stop being enjoyable when the guy's bigger than 6 inches
>>
>>18245680
It's not the size of the boat but how you steer it though rough waters.
Your ability speaks far more than your size.

And this whole "texting too soon thing" is something you guys made up in your heads. I have literally never known a single girl to even notice or keep track of that shit. Message whenever you get to it.
>>
File: 20170415_092535.jpg (688KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
20170415_092535.jpg
688KB, 1920x1080px
>>18245688
>>18245689
In that case, what are some things you like your partners to do that drive you wild?

I keep getting one night stands, I thought they loved it. But I never get a call back so I thought it was a more size related issue.

(In an area where the ratio of male to female is 50:1)

I'm the one in the middle
>>
>>18245709
>damnson.jpg

One night stands are difficult to make a lasting impression because sex gets better with time when you can learn what the other person likes. Like you can't go all out with being dominant on a chick just to find out she's not into that. And even with a chick that does like to be dominated, she may not want that until there's some trust established. Basically I'm saying that it's hard to come up with stuff I like my guy to do that would be ONS friendly
>>
>>18245709
>(In an area where the ratio of male to female is 50:1)

Oh hey, it's army dude from yesterday

Not the person that responded to you: but you gotta realize, shits different where you are. Army chicks ain't in the same place mentally as most other chicks. You can't let them skew your worldview because you are LITERALLY dealing with .07% of the female population that are under very specific, niche circumstances that are completely different from the other 99.93%

And no, I am not exaggerating with those statistics. It's that fucking skewed.
>>
>>18245709
>Actually goes down
lol but seriously, finding a dude who will go down has been a ridiculous struggle.
Anyway, I'm all about the tease myself. Dude I'm with will run his hands down my thighs, just barely making contact, but skip over my pussy and go onto the next thigh. The waiting game wondering when he's actually gonna go for it drives me wild.
I'm also extremely sensitive, abnormally so I'd say so this probably isn't universal advice, but I cum buckets when he just barely flicks the clit, everything is real soft and gentile. If he ever rubs too hard it ruins it for me, because my twats on sensory overdrive 24/7.
He can also really get me going rubbing his dick on my clit.

Otherwise, I also have very sensitive nips, I can sometimes cum just from neck kissing alone, and I love to be tossed around and physically moved by him.
>>
How do I find socially awkward women?
>>
>>18245734
>How do I find socially awkward women?

Online dating seemed to net that for me. lol.

I swear, 3/5 times, the girl sitting across from me would be literally shivering, nervous out of her mind and i'd have to spend the first 15 minutes easing her in and getting her to relax. xD

Additionally, awkward people tend to stick together so if you've got friends of friends that are awkward, they're probably in a clump.

Fuck dude if you go to any hipster part of wherever you live, you could probably randomly chuck a stone in the air and probably end up hitting an awkward hipster girl.
>>
File: nude-for-all-lingerie-campaign.jpg (44KB, 768x554px) Image search: [Google]
nude-for-all-lingerie-campaign.jpg
44KB, 768x554px
Guys!

Slept with a guy who courted me for a short period of time. Went over to his place, slept with him, he asked me to stay the night and bought me breakfast the next morning. I mentioned I wasn't seeing anyone at the time and he said the same.

We've been pseudo dating around his busy schedule - I won't see him for weeks/months and we'll send sexy texts.

Now, months later, he's pseudo requested explicit photos: "You could send me .... "

Question is: We have not had The Talkâ„¢, so I don't know if we are exclusive though it's somewhat implied. I have never sent explicit photos, heck, I don't even send selfies. I would consider, but only with my boyfriend. How do I, if I can, find out if we're exclusive without coming off as manipulative: "You can only have a photo if you say you're my boyfriend." ? Advice on how to go about this? I'd kind of like to send him a nice boudoir shot, but I want it to be special, and not be added to a collection of nudes he's gotten other girls to send him (if applicable).
>>
>>18245753
Really the only way to find out is to ask. Ignore the pictures text for now and if you can, call him or see him and just ask where you both stand.
>>
>>18245753
>"You could send me .... "

Nice try tiger. <winky kiss eomoji>
Maybe try again in a few weeks when we know where we are and I'll have something extra special for you <teasing wink emoji>

Or some shit like that.
Easy.

Don't do shit you're not comfortable with.
>>
>>18245758
>>18245769
Thank you! ^o^

>Nice try tiger. <winky kiss eomoji>
Maybe try again in a few weeks when we know where we are and I'll have something extra special for you <teasing wink emoji>

I think that's a perfect deflection.
>>
>>18245753
I am a guy and even I would be wary of sending nudes. I'd probably never do it.
I've only sent non identifiable (no face, no marks, no background, no metadata) nudes on an anonymous app.
>>
>>18245510
As a girl, your nipples look fine. I still can't really see what you're talking about even though you've pointed it out. On dry eyes, I have them too and can wear contacts, but the type I buy are more expensive than standard. If I had to choose for you, go with the lasik.
>>
>>18245788
That's what I'd do if I were to send them. I do a bit of photography on the side and I'd actually like to get into self portraits and boudoir, nothing explicit, but sexual and non identifiable. That way if there were leaked, I wouldn't feel as shameful than if I had sent a photo of my tits reflected off a stained bathroom mirror with the toilet seat up in the background.
>>
Anyone can answer this, I have really fuckin bad acne scars all over my back, arms and face. I have no problem being confident and talking to chicks but I'm pretty self conscious about my scars. How much do people actually care about my skin and will it be a turn off?
>>
>>18245819
Advice aside, turnoff or not, you should see a doctor about it
>>
>>18245823
I'm not really sure if that will do anything at this point. I don't really break out anymore, I just have the scars
>>
File: battlestar_adama_olmos.jpg (21KB, 277x361px) Image search: [Google]
battlestar_adama_olmos.jpg
21KB, 277x361px
>>18245819
Not a big deal, especially for men. I wouldn't be turned off by scars on an otherwise great man

You can do things like dermapen, microdermabrasion and derma rolling to lessen the scars. Combine that with chemical treatments, you might get them down to nothing. leddit/SkinCareAddiction is a great source.
>>
Girls:
What is the best way to stimulate a girls clit? I've seen some girls say that touching it directly is painful, but I've also seen some say that rubbing it while you fuck them will make them cum. So while acknowledging that everyone is obviously different, what I want to know is if there's any kind of middle ground that can be enjoyable for many different women
>>
>>18245836
Communication is the only way to have good sex. Communication can be nonverbal as well, but verbal is probably the fastest and most effective.

Personally, I like the light touch. I posted earlier, direct touch is painful for me and too much pressure sucks too. Others have more fickle clits though and need a good pummling.

The best you can do without talking is to try differing pressures and places and gauge reaction.
>>
So, I'm a virgin and probably am not going to be soon. I'm not too nervous, but I am wondering about one thing. If I want to try a different position, how the fuck do I initiate it? Do I just move her to where I want, or do I verbally tell her what I want to do?
>>
>>18245836

Fingers, tongue, vibrators, whatever, all work. You just sorta have to figure out where to touch and how much pressure you can use. There's no formula that works "for most women", you just gotta fumble around there until you get it right. She can help, if she knows what she likes. Ask for feedback.
>>
>>18245726
I'm gonna try that as fore play
>>18245722
Usmc, but I get where you're coming from. My issue is that I'm going to be here at least for years to come. I'd rather get to know someone, find their sexual buttons to press, lick, flick, and hit
And have someone do the same to me.
I'd like a fwb. Not nameless sexual exploits. Seeine that it's a rarit I might as well continue to hit the gym and practice on my game
>>
>>18245849

Both work, but opening your mouth and asking/suggesting is easier than trying to just move her and gets the message across better. If you're comfortable enough to put your dick in her, you should be comfortable enough to ask to try stuff you want to try.
>>
>>18245865
I'm definitely not uncomfortable to ask. I was just wondering which would be the better route to take because again, I have no idea what I'm doing.
>>
Men

I had a friend on the job, we both had a significant other, I didn't develop feelings or anything, but for some reason after he began having troubles w/ girlfriend he basically dumped our friendship saying "It's wrong we keep being friends"

Like wtf happened?
>>
>>18245895
Girlfriend got jealous. Pretty easy to see
>>
>>18245895

His gf felt threatened and wanted him to ditch any women in his life. He did so to try and save the relationship. Or he stared to develop feelings for you and ended the friendship before it got out of hand; also to save his relationship. One or the other.
>>
>>18245917
Fuck this insecure bullshit, so now I have to sit quietly while his little kid girlfriend can't handle two adults who just had a conversation in their work shift? I'm outta here
>>
Do you girls text ily as a subtle hint if you're dating someone if you haven't said I love you yet?
>>
>>18245947
Such is life. The majority of women suck and are competitive little monsters. She's claiming her territory.
>>
>>18245950
Some do some don't.

I don't do the texting bullshit because it's such an insincere and impersonal mode of communication. But when I was trying to figure out if my guy was in the "Love" stage yet, I might casually drop an I love you, or say it in a way that could be construed as a joke or not.
Like "Oh haha I love you anon, you're the best"
See if he says it back.
>>
>>18245947
Are you actually butthurt that he values his relationship with her more than you?
>>
>>18245952
Like I'm 24 and he's 30... The giflriend is also 24... and the three of us are phsychologists??? I'm so mad, welp there it goes, thanks anon
>>
>>18245596
Pls respond
>>
>>18245967
I think she's more butthurt that this girl is so controlling she's keeping him from friendships.

Provided that's what's happening. I'd be pretty mad if someone I was good friends with was being abused like that.
>>
>>18245966
I think if two persons have their shit together they wouldn't feel this insecure?

I have just three years w/ my boyfriend and we're very romantic and cheesy he likes texting me and sending photos of wherever he is, is this weird or what?
>>
>>18245967
I'm mad because hits is freaking childish, I can't beliee it that's the thing, we're supossed to be all mature here 'cause "wer're psychologysts" look Id've been cool if he had faced me with the truth instead of this insecure move like he doesn't know me or anything

> Dude, look we can't keep this friendship because my significant other is not ok with us
> Shit man that's weird but ... alright

Was that too much to ask? I feel like our friendship meant nothing
>>
Girls, don't you feel guilty for making men waste so much cum?
>>
>>18245974
Dude I'm even afraid to drop a "Hi" just because I might cause trouble,, and all we fucking did was just talk of interviews 'cause we're in "Selection and recruitment" and made fun of the people who came to the company, is that really something to blame?

It's unfair, I lost a good friend, a colleague and a mentor
>>
>>18245988
If it's my man I would feel mad if he doesn't waste his cum on me
>>
>>18245977
If its early on in a relationship, it can certainly be scary to drop that first ilu.
Believe me, I've been there when he didn't feel it back yet. It was horrible.

And the texting thing is just me. I find face to face interaction superior in every way, texting is just to drop a quick message "I'm here" "We going to X later?" "See you later"
I dont believe you can really have any meaningful/intimate conversation in text form.
>>
>>18245993
I'm on your side man. Gf's a cunt.
What can you do though? Just gotta move on and make new friends.
>>
Guys, I'm bored tonight and I kinda feel like text chatting with new people. Any suggestions where i can go to do this?
>>
>>18245988

Well, it's a renewable resource, not like the world's gonna run out of it anytime soon.
>>
>>18246004
When he finishes with his drama of how life is so unfair to him I drop this huge ass text w/ motivation and compassionate bits and... he seems pretty convinced

And yeah, before that I cahsed a guy for almost 4 years until he finally said via chat he just wanted to fuck, it was hilarious now that I think about it

Take your chances, actual boyfriend droped the ilu in the first week and turned out not to be a huge red flag (thank god)
>>
Men or fem.

I dont know what to do, i had super deep feelings for this girl, i didnt know what they where so i just sat on them and tried to work out what i felt.

I told a close friend about said feelings and he wanted to meet her, by this time i was already good friends with her so i introduced them. They hit it off instantly, hugging, kissing etc. Towards the end of the night my friend said he felt bad, because i wanted her. So he offered to let it go, stupidly i said that they should date because they get along so well.

Now the problem is, i love this girl. Every time im with my best friend, whether she's there or not im get extremely resentful, to the point i think i hate him, i dont enjoy spending time with, talking to or thinking about him because of this. I know its my fault, and i love this dude but i dont know what to do.
>>
>>18246014
Omegle with /r9k/ listed as an interest of yours
>>
>>18246023
I can't tell if you're baiting me or being genuinely helpful
>>
>>18246007
Yeah... if he's happy with girlfriend I can't do anything, it's a freaking shame, we we're great colleagues always discussing theories and how do we improve our interview methods, that's what I used to like

Well... as you said, time to make new friends :)
>>
I think I guilt tripped my friend I developed a crush on after she rejected me so I want to apologize. Would she like that or should I leave it? I just think about it sometimes and it gets me down.
>>
>>18246014
Isn't /adv/ enough?
Do you want "anonymous" or normal chatting?

>>18245996
What about others? There are certainly other guys fapping to you.

>>18246016
Do you know how much energy it requires?
>>
File: 1492816144676.png (227KB, 372x357px) Image search: [Google]
1492816144676.png
227KB, 372x357px
>>18246044
I really doubt the fapping anon
>>
>>18245988
I don't waste any of my guy's cum. I get mad if he does and I don't get any.
>>
>>18246021
Different folks different strokes. I just feel text based communication is cheap and lazy for myself personally.

I haven't dated anyone significantly in years so who knows, I don't even really think it's possible for anyone to love me and me love them back anymore. Adult life is just too complex and stupid to be weighted down with all that noise.
So I'm not all that concerned about who's loving me, because I don't even think it's a real thing anymore.
But was just answering anon's question. Back when I did date and have any faith in that kind of shit, I would hint at love from time to time, so it was possible.
>>
>>18245628
Im just not into guys with long hair, or curly hair.
>>
>>18246056
Anon... how old are you? You sound as bitter like a twice divorced old man who fought in vietnam or an old woman who found out his husband has 3 other families and gave you HIV
>>
>>18246050
You're naive.

>>18246053
You're awesome!
>>
>>18246099
Why don't you just said you're too tired to fuck atm?
>>
>>18246070
Life's a bitch, what can I say. Everyone's too busy setting up their own lives to commit even a shred of it to someone else. Myself included sometimes. Bigger fish to fry.
>>
Best friend is dating a female friend.

What is the best way to interfere, fuck with and break down said relationship so i can be there to comfort both when it ends and be the good guy?
>>
File: 1376840631778s.jpg (1KB, 100x100px) Image search: [Google]
1376840631778s.jpg
1KB, 100x100px
>>18246119
>>
Girls

Would you date a well established and put together 26 year old guy who virtually has no dating, sex, or relationship experience?
>>
If a girl looks at me I have a knee-jerk reaction to look down or away, this probably makes me come off as not interested right?
>>
>>18246119

Not only isn't there a best way, there's no good way, or even neutral way. Attempting to fuck with both of them and try to "help them" when it ends is the sign that you're a gigantic piece of jealous shit.
>>
File: 1492015760008.jpg (20KB, 441x414px) Image search: [Google]
1492015760008.jpg
20KB, 441x414px
>>18246119
I'll take "Things That Never Happened" for $2000.
>>
>>18246131
Maybe if he didn't have a complex about it and knew that dating "experience" is really only learning to use your common sense and get out of your own head.
>>
>>18246133
It makes you come off as insecure more than anything
>>
>>18246138
Yea, well i had feelings for this girl. Told my best friend how i felt, legit head over heals for this girl. and i introduce them. and you know what that cunt does?

Every time im around them i just want to scream at him, i hate him.

So yes, im a piece of shit that wants to crumble their relationship even if i dont get anything from it, even it is somewhat obvious what im trying to do.
>>
>>18246155

>Maybe if he didn't have a complex about it

Examples?
>>
>>18246173

So get a different best friend, because he's not your best friend. He doesn't give a shit. However, if you had feelings for the girl and wasted your time never telling her, it's also your own fault for that.

I don't know the full situation, you do. But I can bet you had a crush on her, never said anything for weeks or months, told your best friend how you felt and he noticed "hey, this guy isn't even doing anything to try" and swooped in for himself for an easy victory. He did it because you weren't, but he also did it because he's a jerk.

tl;dr Get new friends.
>>
>>18246194
Like he wasn't clearly insecure about the lack of "experience" and was just a normal chill dude about it. The lack of "experience" does not bother him in any way shape or form and he's confident in himself and what he's doing.
>>
>>18246173
You know you're the shitty friend if you wouldn't want your 2 friends to be happy together just because you couldn't get what you wanted.

Seriously, she obviously doesn't like you. Move the fuck on and grow up.
>>
>>18246205

>the lack of experience does not bother him in any way shape or for

Fuck me..
>>
How do you ask a friend to be a fuck buddy.

This girl ive known for awhile, is kinda cute and made it clear that shes into me. Now i would fuck her but would not have a romantic relationship with her.

Shes a virgin, and if i tried to just hook up with her i feel like i would be forced into a relationship with her
>>
When you give me that look, and it's obvious you're interested or you like what you see, why can't we just exchange phone numbers and bang it out later?

why go through the whole 'are we serious relation type' ?
>>
>>18246224
You just ask, and make it crystal clear you just wanna deflower her and leave her hanging.
She'll either say yes or no (she'll say no).
>>
>>18246232
Because not everyone likes no strings attached sex. Some people like a real connection with a human being as a person, not just their body.
>>
>>18246209
No, thats the problem she did.

She had something for me, her behaviour changed immediately around me after she started dating my friend.

Me and my friend are pretty much the same person, we have all the same interests and shit, i feel like i was used as a beta test for him.

I knew her for 2 weeks, i ignored the signs of her flirting and shit, i noticed them but wasnt sure if that was how she was or if it was flirting, looking back on our messages and shit she did like fall asleep on me im a fucking idiot for not seeing it
>>
>>18246239
She didn't choose you. Whatever you THOUGHT she had for you, she clearly didn't think you were the better option.
>I feel like I was the beta test for him
You literally just proved that point there, you know it too. She was not into you, she was into your friend.

Again, if you can't be happy for your friend and instead gotta be a bitter jealous cunt about it, then you're the bad friend here. Let them be happy together.
>>
>>18246224
Ask her if she wants to shit on your chest
>>
>>18246245
Hard to say, my friend made some pretty bally moves when she was drunk. I never made any, in fact i pushed her away.

Regardless, my friend didnt know her before, i told him my feelings, and introduced them for that friends seal of approval and he did that.

You can phrase it anyway you want, but all my other friends have turned there back on him, its not something that you do.

I will let them be happy, but just not around me and any of our mutual friends (which all sided with me).

My friend understands what he did wrong, he was drunk. He offered to break it off with her for me, but how could i say yes to that, i would feel like such a sack of shit.
>>
>>18246254
She does that shit anyway, wee have slept in the same bed before, just not done anything. We are pretty close friends and she has made it very clear she has feelings for me and wants a relationship. I have made it clear i dont share those feelings. But i feel like we would both be down to be fuck buddies, i dont think asking her str8 up is good, but like i said if i do what i normally do with girls then she might think i want a romantic relationship
>>
Asked before this week, but new development and anxiety will make me ask again:

>Me and gf are seeing a girl
>girl has feelings for us but is confused about treeway ldr relationship since it's new to all of us
>decides to spend today's local holiday and weekend with a guy she's seeing
>IG story show she went out well groomed and dressed
>few hours later, IG direct message my gf saying she misses us

Does... does this mean we have a chance? I'm trying not to feed my hope so soon, but I'm starting to think she's regreting it...
>>
>>18246305
So she'll take a dump on your chest, but won't fuck you?
>>
>>18246294
All your shit is contradicting mate. You say you wanna break them up, but when given the opportunity to do exactly that you don't.

Doesn't matter either way, she didn't want you. Or she would have gotten with you. She wanted your friend. You lost and you're salty, but that's life. She was never obligated to like you just because you liked her.
>>
>>18246328
i read that as sit, not shit lmao.
>>
>>18246305
M8, I think you should leave the poor girl be and let her find someone who wants an actual relationship with her
>>
>>18245972
Anyone? I'm genuinely curious
>>
>>18246472
We're not in their heads. Maybe you look like a boytoy.
>>
>>18245596
Could seem mature for your age, or you just look like you have your shit together.
>>
>>18246205
>The lack of "experience" does not bother him in any way shape or form
While it's normally something that never crosses my mind it's a lot easier said than done when people start using those topics as the butt of a joke.
>>
What do women think of INTP guys?
>>
I feel like the realization of my utter lack of romantic/sexual relationships has destroyed my self confidence over the last year or so.

What do?
>>
Well, more specifically: What do you think of INTP guys as a female?
>>
>>18246522
Meyer Briggs tests are just the modern day horoscope.
>>
>>18246522
I'm an INTP girl, so I'd probably appreciate it. Side note: INTP female life is fucking terrible because girls don't like you and boys don't like you.
>>
>>18246533
>INTP female life is fucking terrible because girls don't like you and boys don't like you.
I'm curious what your reasoning for that is.
>>
>>18246550
Girls don't like me because I'm pretty logical and generally introverted and socially averse to gossip and stuff, and I'm not a person who particularly excels at faking interest or liking for people.

Boys don't like me because I'm again, logical and very cerebral, rather than social and 'flirty' and physical.
>>
>>18246131
Yeah I prefer that.
>>
>>18246131
>Would you date a well established and put together 26 year old guy who virtually has no dating, sex, or relationship experience?
Depends. What's the rest of you like?
>>
All of my hobbies are non-social or heavily male dominated, e.g. motorcycling.

I don't meet people at work and won't have uni classes to meet people until next semester.

Can anybody suggest some ideas on hobbies to take up where there's
>roughly even female involvement
>low monetary entry barrier
>not incredibly physically strenuous

Basically, I'm almost 22 and haven't had a serious relationship before and feel like I've worked on my self improvement to the point where I think a relationship would compliment my life rather than rule it. I'm keen to try new things and want to meet more people while doing so.
>>
>>18246571
Book clubs?
>>
>>18246492
Makes sense. People seem to think I'm older than I am. But my interactions with them are frequently not sexual in nature at all; they're just nicer to me and list to what I have to say more often than most other people
>>
>>18246558
I feel like I'd like to get to know you but I'm too sex crazed right now to fully engage you on a mental level, because eventually it would degrade into "wanna smash"

>>18246571
Woodshop/ books/ arts

It's kind of hard since males tend to dominate everything in order to either drown out females or appear attractive to said females.

I'm personally a blacksmith, welder, cook, handyman etc.

>>18246526
What about intj? The more I see here on base the more I wish to read the book of Chad. And become what every social creature wishes... wanted.
>>
>>18246610
>What about intj? The more I see here on base the more I wish to read the book of Chad. And become what every social creature wishes... wanted.
INTJ is basically more adept or interested in faking socialising and stuff, right? More psychopathic? No thanks.
>>
This is more just a general question that I don't think deserves its own thread, and input from both genders would be appreciated

I'm friends with a girl that I for some reason can't get over my feeling for. We don't have anything in common except what we study and our personalities are completely different. We just spend a bunch of time together because of our classes and studying, otherwise we probably wouldn't talk. We have so little in common that 70% of our conversations are just about school, our futures, or the clubs we're in.
Even though I realize this rationally and I know a relationship wouldn't be good for either of us, I still feel really strongly about her and I'm very emotionally hurt by the whole situation. Lately I get an aching in my chest after we spend time together.

How the hell do I get over this?
>>
>>18246575
That's a good idea, I already read a bunch so I'll try find one in my area that is within my interests.

>>18246610
Yeah, I get what you mean. It's so hard to meet people normally and I really don't like the clubbing/pick up culture.
>>
>>18246718

Date her till your feelings subside.
>>
>>18246729
She has a long term boyfriend, so even if that would work it's not an option
>>
>>18246731

Cry yourself to sleep till your feelings subside.
>>
>>18246732
From what I can tell that seems to be all I've got
>>
this question is for everyone

how soon is too soon for telling someone that you've met online that you've become attracted to them?

in my case, i met this girl, and for the week that i've known her we've talked every day for hours. about ourselves, our outlook on life, hobbies, and other various things.

i'm worried i might be moving too fast. i consorted with a great friend of mine and that is what he told me.
>>
>>18246718
You are "over focusing" (if that's even a term) on that single woman. Probably you don't have many availabe woman to have contact with in your day to day life, so you got attaches to the single one you do.

It's "easy" to get over her: try to make more female friends
>>
>>18246626
I uh guess... how about we discus it in my van behind the barracks...?

Didn't know I was a psychopath but thank you for the flattery.

>>18246724
It's sadly a crapshoot the. Way dating is today. For men wantin a decent relationship its the needle in the haystack scenario.

For women it's the opposite. Instead of having to stand out the most and be the best of the best candidate. The females have the task oforce sorting and grading all us males... like a disgruntled hiring manager that is missing his daughters softball practice
>>
>match with a girl on tinder today
>she messages me first
>Talk for hours
>start talking about cool places
>get on the topic of me going to the museum next week
>she says she loves museums
>subtly go in for it, say how it sucks going by yourself, especially when friends bail
>she says that sucks
>drop one more subtle statement saying my friends are lame, and I like tinder because it helps with meet up
>she just says my friends are lame

So did some subtle hints, she's not biting. Probably not going to respond because talking over text is a fucking bore. Maybe if she contacts me again I'll give it another shot, what do you girls think? Is she trying to put me down gently or what?
>>
>>18246757
That actually makes a lot of sense, I started feeling like this after I stopped hanging out with my fwb a couple months back and I don't have time to meet many people anymore
The more I think about this explanation the more I like it, it's very helpful

>It's "easy" to get over her: try to make more female friends
How exactly do I do that? I feel like I haven't made a new real friend in years, just acquaintances.
>>
Question for guys,

Would you find it strange if a girl you once dated sent you a text out of the blue a year later? Would you even respond?
I was seeing a guy for a couple months before we mutually decided we didn't have enough to time to date anyone (I was in senior year of college, and he had just graduated and was starting a new job). Neither of us use Facebook and didn't continue texting after we stopped seeing each other, so I have no idea what he's been up to. I saw something that reminded me of him yesterday and his number is still in my phone. Would it be too strange to text him asking how he's doing? It's been a year.
>>
>>18246762
Just ask directly instead of droping hints and getting butthurt about her not picking up on them.
Why would you want to go out with someone who can't even ask you out properly?
>>
>>18246774
Maybe a little strange. Why do you want to contact him?
>>
>>18246626
INTJ is usually the sociopath one, I think. ENTJ is psychopath. My shitty ex was ENTJ and I think they are infinitely more dangerous than INTJs.
>>
>>18246767
Yeah it seems you're growing attached to her as a rebound for your fwb.

As for making friends, hell if I know, I'm not socially awkward but I struggle with it myself. Maybe do online dating, even if nothing comes out of it, or ask your acquitances out. I'm going through something very similar to you and even hanging around male friends has been good to fight that feeling of loneliness.
>>
>>18246780
Two reasons, one mostly because my life has calmed down a lot more now that I'm out of college and have a job, so I'd like to give it another shot with him (not that I would say that in my text!) and the other reason is because I'm genuinely curious how things turned out for him. We didn't see each other for very long, but in that time we talked a lot about our histories growing up in abusive families, and some personal stuff like mental and physical health issues, so we felt close even though it wasn't a long time. We both overshared (him more than me, I think) and took things too fast in the beginning but we didn't end on bad terms. I dunno, should I let it go?
>>
>>18246777
She said she won't be in town next weekend. Better I find out now she's not interested then later!
>>
For everyone: my boyfriend keeps saying things like 'I love my [insert epithet/pet name]'. Is this his indirect way of saying 'I love you'?
>>
>>18246801
Then ASK her out?
>>
>>18246808
Oh come on, "I'm going out of town next weekend"

She's obviously bullshitting making an excuse to turn me down.
>>
>>18246815
Or she's busy, try to see if she wants to reschedule.
But it sound like you already decided that she's not interested so just move on then.
>>
File: 1488265729331.png (275KB, 674x473px) Image search: [Google]
1488265729331.png
275KB, 674x473px
how do gf
>>
I live in Sweden. Why do Swedish girls act like such cunts?
I told my wife yesterday, that had she been a dude, she would have been tabled "major pig" without a second thought, but she gets away with her shitty attitude because she´s a girl....

In my experience "equal rights" is the same as "I want to decide everything" in most women thought process. There is a reason why Sweden has one of the highest divorce numbers in the world.
>>
To bitches.

There's this bitch i'm diggin, she's the popular goth type or sum shit like that, idk, she's been to some parties and stuff, but i actually never seen her hook up with anyone nor talk about "her boyfriend".

Then i went to her house and she got like 5 cats and she's 18 year old (in this website at least).

Does this mean something? is the cat thing a signal? does it really mean that she's a lonely crazy bitch?
>>
>>18246558
Marry me, please!

>>18246833
But they are hot as fuck. Doesn't this make up for being cunts?
>>
I rage too easily nowadays. Would a gf calm me down?
>>
>>18246869
No, you'd just become more enraged.
I recommend fapping instead.
>>
>>18246869
Do some fitness and shit then get a gf.
>>
Girls: some of you make guys wait to have sex as a strategy to get him to settle with you, would the reverse also work? Even if you were just going along with casual hook UPS?
>>
>>18246774
Not strange if you stayed in good terms and the break up was a mutual decision
>>
This isnt the place for it but i couldnt find an appropriate thread. So im 23 and i live with my mother, im gonna move out this year with my gf. My question is, am i an asshole? My mum complains nonstop about anything all the fucking time from money, back pain, always being tired, saying im lazy. I work 60 hours a week, im not lazy but all i have time to do is sleep and work. But anyway shell complain about whatever and i usually tune it out or dont respond cause im sick of hearing the same negative shit for years. Nothing positive comes out of her mouth, or rarely does. She says im not nice and have no compassion. I am and i do its just that i cant be bothered to baby her anymore when she says "my back hurts" wanting to me say "awww that sucks" everyday. Instead i say "ok" or "youll be fine."
>>
>>18246802
Yes less risky. Protecting himself yknow
>>
>>18246888
Making someone pity you can only work for so long and she's over done it for some years. She just likes attention and to complain abut everything, some of my relatives have been that way and get pissed if I don't always say something back about it.

You're not an asshole dude.
>>
File: jensen.png (343KB, 547x531px) Image search: [Google]
jensen.png
343KB, 547x531px
So when I'm talking to girls and i feel like I'm not sure which way it's going, is it fine to straight up ask if she's interested?

I was in a similar situation as that one guy above with the museum, and she said something similar, and I just straight up asked if she was interested because I didn't want to continue if she wasn't.

Is that too aggressive? Im not going to be a beta and waste my time if she's just going to friendzone me, so is it fair to just clarify and ask after talking for a bit?
>>
Guys,
Have you ever had an experience with a girl that made you instantly change your mind about her? As in, she had a chance with you but then she did something crazy and you just instantly nope'd? I feel like I just did this to the guy I like because I got mad at him for something that turned out to be a giant miscommunication (we literally heard each other wrong) and I feel like I permanently fucked up by showing my crazy, even though he accepted my apology and I accepted his.
>>
>>18246927
>Have you ever had an experience with a girl that made you instantly change your mind about her? As in, she had a chance with you but then she did something crazy and you just instantly nope'd?

Yes, I'm afraid so. It happened just recently with a girl I really liked too. She got super drunk and did some really dumb shit, so I noped.
>>
A girl I'm interested in seems to avoid looking at me in conversations involving me, her and someone else (doesn't matter if guy/girl). This happened to me with two completely different girls.

What could that mean? I don't want to overthink this, but since this happened two times now, I'm wondering.
The first girl seemed really interested in me, but then I asked her out and she pretty much ghosted me.
For the second girl, we've known each other for some time, but I didn't really show any interest in her. I don't really have a huge crush on her.
>>
>>18246931
Did she fool around with another guy and that's why you nope'd? Or did she just act like an idiot and you were turned off by it?

The situation was that I got mad at him and he got mad at me. We were seeing each other and everything was fine, until he wasn't clear about whether he wanted to stop things temporarily or permanently due to a stressful situation at work (potential layoffs). It turned out he meant he wanted things on hold temporarily but I thought he meant permanently, and when he vanished I was pissed because I got no closure. I didn't go over the top sending him crazy texts every day or anything like that. I sent him one email but he apparently took it to be incredibly insulting, despite how I thought was being apologetic. Basically it was a mess and we both apologized to each other, again through email because he still doesn't have time to meet in person for another few weeks until work gets resolved, but I feel like I might have fucked up by being a nuisance during this situation for him. I've heard most men think women are too dramatic in the first place, so now I'm like fuck what have I done.
>>
>>18246945
She was a complete idiot and it just made me reconsider her entirely. I've done the same other times, such as disagreements usually about something ridiculous.

Once I "argued" (but more like I said one thing) to a girl about something, I don't even remember what, and she stormed off in a huge rage about it but then came back moments later and apologized and said she was overreacting and being stupid. Either way, I noped since it seemed like a sign of things ahead.
>>
>>18246948
Alright, I think I probably have to come to terms with the fact I scared him the fuck off. I did overreact and he seems to have a pretty low tolerance for shit in general. That's seriously too bad, but I don't suppose there's anything I could do, is there? We already accepted each other's apologies but I guess I shouldn't expect him to call again.
>>
>>18246955
At best you can be friends but if I were him, I'd think you fly off the handle too easily and if you're like that with small things, big things would be horrifying.

So you can still be friends but I'd assume the relationship boat has very much sailed and then sank.
>>
File: 1477249695126.jpg (418KB, 1280x1973px) Image search: [Google]
1477249695126.jpg
418KB, 1280x1973px
>>18246865

Short answer? No!

When you're in a relationship where everything is a struggle, because both parts wants to decide everything, about everything it is just doomed to fail.
To this point, I simply have no struggle left in me. I pick my fights, but even then I have to fight for my right, and even if I get it, she will be grumpy for the good part of a day for not having it her way.
This sounds like an exaggeration? Like a extreme instance? Well its not, it is happening on a every day basis.
I cant even get the time to hit the gym once in a while, because "who is going to do this and that?!?", and then she goes about to dispose my time as her own yet again.... And you think it ends there? Hell no! Because then I get remarks on what a "couch potato" I have become, for not hitting the gym... I mean what the fuck did she expect?

I know I sound like this one of a kind, poor excuse of a man. But I have lots of friends who finds the exact same problem. Once they starts to go steady with a girl, she wants to decide everything.
>>
I went on one date with this girl I work with, just a movie, dinner and a walk, very fun, good convos, cuddles, kiss at the end.

She was up front with me today and said she's dating someone else now, she just got out of a long term relationship so didn't want to jump into an exclusive thing right now which is cool. She says things are going good with him too, but was worried I'd cut her out since we're not exclusive (told her I wouldn't and I was glad she's honest with me).

I think I can navigate through this one safely, but girls (or guys who have been here): how can I improve my chances of being top pick? We have great chemistry, I have lots of fun date ideas, we seem to vibe sexually (lots of great flirting etc). Our schedules don't seem to match up too often though, she's overnight and I'm daytime.

This is just a wait, see and have fun thing?
>>
>>18246957
Thanks. I figured as much, but really needed to hear it from someone else, so thanks for talking it out with me. He took a pretty big chance on me in the first place, considering he hasn't dated anyone in three years and doesn't have many friends because he's so focused on work. So I already figured I fucked up, but it sucks because up until that point we got along really well. Fuck.
>>
Guys, specifically white guys:
Why are you so offended by race mixing? I get harassed for being with my asian boyfriend. People are awful about it sometimes.
Why?
>>
>>18246975
As manipulating as it sounds, also date someone else and make her compete for you as you compete for her. Non exclusivity is dumb cuck shit btw but thats just how i feel
>>
>>18246976
I know but these things happen. Sorry it didn't work out but you'll find someone else.
>>
>>18246975
>how can I improve my chances of being top pick?
You really can't. Just be you. She should choose you because of who you really are, not because you're putting in extra effort simply due to there being a "competitor". That would be starting a serious relationship on what almost amounts to a lie, and it will show.

Just be you. That's why she went out with you in the first place. If she chooses the other guy, her loss.
>>
>>18246927
A few times. One time I remember in particular is when a girl in one of my classes wrote a paper on "rape culture". I'm not dealing with any tumblrites.
>>
>>18246977
Since many races consider it a trophy thing, like some kind of accomplishment to be dating outside their race. I've known a few Asians and black guys that used it as a bragging thing.

So it's more about races secretly using it as a trophy and not caring about the other person. Such a thing is common in some Asian countries too, being with a white girl is considered a sign of doing well or being in a way a "gold digger". Though the Asian countries like that are ones like Thailand and the Philippines.
>>
>>18246986
>I'm not dealing with any tumblrites.
Yep I've been there too. I completely dropped a girl after she unironically used the phrase "triggered".
>>
>>18246991
I'm not asking about that (and not worried about my boyfriend doing that) I'm specifically wondering about the white guys who seems so worried and repulsed by it. They can't honestly care about me and my feelings and being "used" for status, right? These are the same kinds of people who preach that women are children.
>>
>>18246982
I guess I do know this but this was the first date in a while where I wasn't just like "eh alright, let's go," you know? Like I got excited and planned and all. Gotta get me more of that.

Oh well. Other guy could be a total loon for all I know. At least she didn't say she's gotta stop seeing me, she said she will want to see me even if we aren't "exclusive."

She paid for half of our date so I could safely rule out the meal ticket angle at least.
>>
>>18247000
Don't get angry when white guys tell you that Asian women are preferable then, which you know you do. Right now you might be imagining yourself being calm and cool but you're doing it consciously.

At some point you didn't think about it and you were pissed off when you realized any white guy would take the Asian version over you in an instant.
>>
>>18247000
Well it's that or the assumption that she's doing it as a "fuck you" to people or just trying to show how progressive she is. Kind of like how someone might mention in conversation that they're not racist because they have a black friend.

So the assumption is usually one is being used as a trophy by the other, whether the trophy is male or female isn't all that relevant.
>>
>>18247010
>Don't get angry when white guys tell you that Asian women are preferable then, which you know you do.
What are you on about mate? I'm asking about white men being angry that I have an Asian boyfriend. I don't want them? I'm happy with my bf.
>>
>>18247006
Just keep trying. Keep in mind where her head's at right now, she's been in a relationship for years and she's only now able to get out there and spread her wings, so to speak. The fact that she still wants to see you is huge, you're still in the running. Do your best.

Godspeed anon.
>>
>>18247011
But my boyfriend and I just got together the way everyone else does- we were in a uni class, we found each other attractive, we started talking, had stuff in common etc.

There's no agenda for either of us.
>>
>>18247013
It's 99% racist bullshit and 1% genuine jealousy.

The take home is stop caring what other people think of you. Fuck them.
>>
>>18247013
>angry
i think you over estimate how people actually feel.
people probably just think its the 'trophy' thing and feel he considers you an object to show off >>18247011
>>
>>18247024
Well, guys have abused us for being together in public, calling me a "traitor" or whatever and near about or actually harming my boyfriend. I'd say there's certainly anger there.
>>
>>18246977

Asian dudes are seen as the bottom of the rung. You, by dating an asian guy, are basically showing off you're dating a guy who's lower worth than these white guys (at least that's the way they perceive), prompting anger and jealously. They probably say shit like small asian penis and what not, right?

In the end it's all insecurity.
>>
girl bailed on our date today. We were going to go out bowling and have some drinks. I messaged her to follow up, she said all is good for tonight but unsure whether she wants to drink as she feels she should stay the night. i went with it then later randomly asks if its okay if her friend joins and that i can invite someone as well. i said i wanted it to be just the two of us. then she replies a few hours later saying she cant make it as her friend brokeup with her bf and needs her help and said sorry.

she didnt attempt to reschedule, so i assume its over?
>>
>unsure whether she wants to drink as she feels she should stay the night.

shouldn't**
>>
>>18247052
I mean, if I was you, I would've tried to reschedule when she didn't suggest anything.
>>
>>18247052
She asked her friend to come with on a date? Are you sure it was going to be an actual date? I don't think she's interested.
>>
>>18247094
>went on a "im bringing a friend" date once
>ended up dating the friend when i didnt click with the actual date
>ended up being a 3 year long relationship
>>
>>18247040
That's so illogical. I have the choice of my interesting, sweet, handsome bf and these aggressive fucks. Why would I choose them?
>>
>>18244945
Ideas??
>>
>>18246978
>Non exclusivity is dumb cuck shit

What do you mean by this?
>>
Women do you like it if a guy is a bit persistent after initially being told no when asking you out? Not persistent to the point where he stalks you and keeps track of your every move but persistent as in he'll try asking you out a second or third time before giving up.
>>
>>18247151
No. If I say no I mean no. At best it's annoying and at worst intimidating.
>>
Men: How many of you would rape a girl if there were no repercussions? I saw something that said a large percentage would, but I'm no convinced. Please restore my faith in the male gender.
>>
>>18246902
Anyone?
>>
Chicks I got some wrinkles on my glans from masturbating a tad too much last few years. This a bothersome aspect?

>>18247212
Why are you assuming an anonymous imageboard would be a better indicator than that thing you saw?
>>
>>18247212
No. If a girl isn't into the sex then it's a major turn off for me.
>>
>>18247212
half the fun is the girl enjoying being lewd

I have absolutely 0 interest in rape unless my significant other would explicitly request it of me
>>
>>18247212
Honestly, no. Sex sucks if the other person isn't into it at all and a woman being into it is what makes it enjoyable.
>>
>>18247212
Its pretty obvious when women are being serious and not playfully taunting and teasing you. At least it is for me.

If I'm making an approach to a lady and she turns off sarcasm, initiates physical distancing, and genuinely display unrest then that woman is not playing hard to get, is no longer attractive, and it makes me feel like a creep when a sudden flow of realization hits me. There's no reason to stoop down to the level of a monkey.

Now, post-sex regret equating to "rape" is a completely different story, and for that I take /pol/'s stance.
>>
>>18247212
>Men: How many of you would rape a girl if there were no repercussions?
Is this a joke?

Think about how many opportunities you've had to steal from someone with no repercussions. Have you ever acted on it? I'm hoping not. Now let's replace it with something much more morally wrong. I'm curious where you actually got this information, because I'm going to wager it's bullshit.
>>
>>18247212
I wouldn't..

Society is becoming shit by people and their fake rape accusations.

Why in the hell would I want the very opposite to be true and even more abundant?

That could be my mother, grandmother, daughter someday even. If rape increases, by default murder will increase, because I sure as hell don't plan to sit around idly while whole neighborhoods become scumbag shitholes.
>>
>>18247374
or police activity no doubt
>>
>>18246977
Hispanic guy.

Flat out, here's the thinking behind it.

"Out of all the single, miserable white mother fuckers, she had to choose this Asian fucker just to make me feel even worse about being single, being alone, and not finding a good mate for me."

It IS mostly racism. But it's racism mixed with loneliness, desperation, disappointment in themselves and the world around them. It's cheap accessible hate. I used to feel exactly this every time I saw a black guy and a white girl, or hispanic girl, oriental girl and a white guy, etc. I'd feel like, "holy fuck what a tragedy", exceptions now and then, but mostly always "her father must wanna destroy her and not even bother digging a hole". I even told a girl online how beautiful she was and how fucked up I thought it was that she had a mixed baby with a black guy, and that her children would never look nearly as beautiful as her with him as a partner, it just wont happen I told her, and that she basically got thousands of years of selective breeding and fucked up the chain.

Needless to say, I felt like an absolute asshole for it later and a gargantual hypocrite because the only people I had dated till then were white, asian, and mixed-race.

Now I barely pay attention to it when I see it. And my crush is actually a white girl, and it absolutely isn't something so trivial and superficial, she is very compatible, an amazing abstract thinker, and it shows in almost everything about her (vestiture, hairstyle, dancing, creativity, etc). But I know if we were a couple, the feelings would be no different than those I felt, very superficial hate and general disappointment on their part.

1/2
>>
>>18247487
2/2

All you can do is be happy with the choice you made, knowing truly why you made it. Some spirits simply attract, compatibility isn't purely physical, and for every white guy I see around a hispanic or black girl in Miami who would hypocritically feel negatively toward my potential union, I'd say the same.

Life is absolutely unforgiving in a multitude of ways. Physically, spiritually, retrospectively, and even your future if you do little about your present. You can barely ask for empathy from a society so free, so abundant, and yet so devoid of joy.
>>
I am 19 and balding. It is already starting to get to the point where I can't hide it anymore. Obviously I understand that being insecure about it is the wrong way to go, but really how much of a handicap is this?
secondary question: what would be a good haircut for someone like me?
>>
File: how-to-get-thicker-hair-naurally.jpg (163KB, 1000x700px) Image search: [Google]
how-to-get-thicker-hair-naurally.jpg
163KB, 1000x700px
>>18247518
31 male, started balding around 21-22. I just shave it all off. You can choose to wear a cap also. But if it's very early balding, try this (pic).
>>
Girls, does it gross you out when a guy kisses you after he finishes eating you out?
>>
>>18246875
>No, you'd just become more enraged.
>I recommend fapping instead.
:(

IS THIS TRUE, GIRLS? Would you make me more enraged?

>>18246881
Would working out really help? How does that work?
Thread posts: 322
Thread images: 23

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.