[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Questions about a conversation I had yesterday with a female crush...

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

File: 1.jpg (96KB, 640x920px) Image search: [Google]
1.jpg
96KB, 640x920px
So I had this crush in my college since 1st year basically, and she was going to completely another class. About 3 years ago we started talking on facebook, for a few months, but then we stopped, then again we talked, and even went for a walk together once, and again stopped and now we haven't talked for a good year I think and I talked to her again on facebook and the conversation was very smooth and fun but I reall have no idea what she's thinking of me. I will tell you how the ending of the conversation went:

Me: Okay I will be going to bed already and I will stop bothering you now (I was always joking that I'm bothering her whenever we were talking).

Her: You weren't bothering me. It was nice conversating with you. And thanks for the tip, I will try to remember it (it's about something completely unrelated).

M: Thank you, I had fun too. So maybe we should have fun talking to each other tomorrow as well?

H: Well IDK if I'm gonna be here, because I'm taking my friend (female) X to me tomorrow.

M: Oh, too bad.

H: But if I'll show up I will gladly talk to you.

M: Okay so to know if we are both online I will send you a friend invitation (I was on my new fb account)

H: Okay, we are friends now :).

M: Not since today :). And if you will be bored in your work you can message me on my phone (gives her my phone because IDK if she still has it). Goodnight my child.

H: I still had your number (damn, and I got ridd of her's). Goodnight my child :).

cont...
>>
cont...

And that's basically it. My question is isn't it random how all of a sudden she takes her female friend to her for a whole day after work, exactly the next day after I messaged her? Doesn't it look like she is looking for reasons to not talk to me? And if anything, I am sure she's not talking about a guy because she is single and knowing her she would have to be months in a relationship to bring a guy home so if anything she wouldn't lie about their gender. IDK really what to think of her. I freaking like her, she is really nice and good looking too, maybe too shy, but we only dated once and used to text A LOT, and always if I was asking her out she would find some reason why she can't. IDk maybe she really couldn't or maybe she just didn't want to, although as I said we meet each other once outside of uni. I don't understand women. HELP ME.
>>
I think she only likes me as a friend :(.
>>
kys beta cuck
man the fuck up u pussy
>>
>>18244091
Thank you. I will consider your advice.
>>
Anybody? :/
>>
Ask to have a convo with her over food or coffee
>>
No idea what she thinks of you from a couple of messages. But, I can tell you something. You come off as incredibly insecure in your messages with her. I can't tell you how annoying it is to reassure a guy that you don't mind talking to him. It's also very unattractive

> I was always joking that I'm bothering her whenever we were talking

It's not a joke, you don't say it to be funny. It's just you being insecure.

So my suggestion is to stop saying these kind of things. They show what a low opinion you have of yourself. You want her to think you're a fun, happy person, not a guy who thinks he's bothering everyone. Kay? Be more comfortable with who you are.
>>
>>18244239
>You are a man, you are supposed to be perfect
>She is a woman, she can have tons of problems and talk about them openly and you have to accept it and help her, you FILTHY MALE SCUM

I love this fucking world.
>>
I usually do the same thing with the bothering you joke but it does look insecure when I read it on your msg ...Now I feel terrible about myself @_@

I feel if she has made up excuses to not go out with you she feels she isn't very comfortable with it so maybe as her out with her friend to hang out and see how she reacts if she says yes then she was uncomfortable if she tells you an excuse then she probably isn't interested goodluck

Also I don't think it's a bad thing to be insecure but spread it out and change it up we all as genders have insecurities but eventually they can be draining if you already do then good luck xP
>>
>>18244355
Naaah that's weird to ask her out to come with her friend I wouldn't know xD. Maybe it just depends on where you live but in my country she would think I am a weirdo.
>>
>>18244245
Yeah, it sucks, but you either adapt to this society and start lying to women or stay a virgin.
>>
>>18244400
Okay what would her excuses be usually?
>>
>Goodnight my child
Who talks like this.

Also you must be 18 or older to post here.
>>
>>18244735
That was our joke that we are like children FOREVER. But maybe you are right, maybe I am not talking to her like a guy who likes her sexually kinda way enough. Oh and I'm way over 18 so thanks for your concern.

>>18244428
I mean the other times when I asked her out? I really don't remember well, mostly that she needs to learn (she is a geek), or that she had things to do (which may be true because she has some other thing she does at the UNI as someone, I don't remember what exactly now, and she works somewhere too) but IDK man what she's all about too. And she's super shy.
>>
>>18244758
I mean you have already been waiting a year and it sucks that you are wasting this much thought on someone who might not be brave enough to say she isn't interested

Does she say she needs to learn as in study or learn in general as in I would rather spend time alone than hang out with someone like you?

Given that she works and in uni being shy would be okay for the first few months but you have been talking for a long time and she can't be busy all the time?

The thing is for a girl she can easily start liking a person as a friend that when things go for this long she might not want to ruin that so you are putting yourself at a disadvantage by giving her more time to think

I think you should be honest and you aren't teens so ask her when she is free and if it's possible to go out for dinner or a movie and if she still finds it hard then move on or enjoy being a friend but really most guys like you end up falling harder for the these kind of girls until one of you cuts contact
>>
>>18244778
>Does she say she needs to learn as in study or learn in general as in I would rather spend time alone than hang out with someone like you?

As in study.

Thanks for the suggestions.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.