[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Dating younger women

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1

File: 6dd37140-s.jpg (48KB, 600x400px) Image search: [Google]
6dd37140-s.jpg
48KB, 600x400px
I'm 21 and I want to date younger women.

Hopefully in the 17-19 range.

But how do I do this without being a creep?

In my current environment and lifestyle most women I meet are a few years older.

Younger girls don't really go to bars and clubs :/
>>
Is it legal, first off? Also you're 21. You're a younger person. Why do you want even younger?
>>
>>18243854
Volunteer. Most people at my organisation are teenagers.
>>
I dont understand this, why Do you especialy hunt young women. If a 20ish would like to go out with you you'd refuse ? Also, they Do go out in bars and clubs, you have to find the right ones at the right Time.
>>
>>18243839
I don't understand the appeal.

Teenage girls don't have wonderful curvy, filled out bodies until they're in their 20s.

Why would you willingly go backwards to have a chance at awkward, uncomfortable sexual intercourse with a sub-standard girl?

You're better off getting something mentally up to speed with yourself on top of this.

I can only understand if you're very inexperienced with women.
>>
I was 27 when I started dating a 17 year old

We broke up after four years, however.

Fuck, I miss her so much.
>>
>>18243839
Not a good idea, don't do it for your own good. Teen girls and boys aren't as mentally developed, those few years really make a difference, plus you'll be the one going to jail/getting shot by her daddy should something go wrong.
>>
Do not go for underage girls, even if they're at the "age of consent" Because it will still be a legal nightmare when mommy and daddy find out you deflowered their perfect little angel. They will be bitter and do everything they can to get at you.

Stick at 18+
Becaus even at 18+ you will not be viewed as a creep. That age gap isn't a huge deal and happens all the time.
>>
>>18243982
Not OP, but I had bad skin during my teens and had a really bad self confidence and never had any experience. So I just noticed how I'm always looking at girls aged 16-18 (I'm 21), because they still have that shy teenage attitude and look a bit more innocent and cute.

I like the curves of a real woman, but girls my age have sexual confidence in a way that's actually a bit off-putting to me. My first sexual experience is going to be awkward anyways, might as well be with someone who also still has that quite awkwardness
>>
>>18244431
*CUTE awkwardness. ffs
>>
Youre already a creep just for wanting this based on an age range and not an individual personality
>>
>>18244457
And if not a creep then at least just shallow.

Also, in high school everyone thinks that the girl dating a college student is the coolest girl ever, in college everyone cringes at the dude dating a highschooler.
>>
>>18244431
Yet there's still something about this that is disconcerting and almost tantamount to rape.

Even accounting for cognitive development, there's nothing there for the total lack of life experience.

These kids generally haven't even had real jobs yet.

There's a world of information they draw from that just by experiencing the capitalist society they reside in.

It's wrong to try and worm your way into such a mind when it's still nascent.

They're teenagers, but they can easily be living in kiddy-land.

I don't support it unless they're 18.
>>
>>18244461
Once when I was 18 in college I went on a date with a 14 year old girl, she was fat though
>>
>>18244463
>These kids generally haven't even had real jobs yet.

Most college kids haven't either
>>
>>18244463
... okay? I just explained my (non-voluntary) feelings.

Equating finding young girls cute (dude I'm mostly talking about girls aged 17-18 or even 19, nothing creepy about that) to rape is just fucking stupid.
>>
>>18244431

This. You hit it head on.
>>
>>18244384
It's not illegal (in most countries atleast)

You're probably American
>>
>>18244505
Nope, age of consent is 15 in my Yurop country, but there's still limitations to having sexual intercourse with teens aged 16-18 because of abuse of power. OP could be though.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.