[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Girl that "dumped" me at work is acting like a huge bitch

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

File: 1492103747512.png (385KB, 386x565px) Image search: [Google]
1492103747512.png
385KB, 386x565px
So I don't even usually say things like this, but this is getting out of hand and today really angered me. I work in a restaurant with a girl(server) and we had a thing for a while, then she started seeing some other dude and really kept rubbing it in my face. I was upset but never treated her like shit and even took time off work to "refresh" myself mentally. It's been a couple months now and last week we got slammed with almost 20 plates of appies. I asked her, along with two other servers to come grab their large appies so that we could put more stuff in the window. They came and got them, no problem, right? Then today another similar situation, we get rocked and I ask her specifically to come grab some takeout items as they were getting cold and had been up for a very long time with her coming and going in the kitchen and not taking them. Our platers were falling behind and I jumped in to help them get the food out. Her response to me? "K, fuck off". I was taken aback by this as I'd asked politely as I do to everyone and was stunned for a second, before responding that I was asking because the platers couldn't keep up, and that I didn't want to get the kitchen to remake her food and make the customers wait or cause a problem for her. She was then silent and I walked away. Then later this evening I get a text from her saying that I'm bullying her and she's always busy when I call for her and that "it cannot keep happening". I didn't respond to the text and am probably going to just sit down with her tomorrow along with a couple other managers to go over her behaviour. I'm not sure what the problem is, I've been very polite and cordial to her; helped her change kegs, rush things she forgot to ring in, etc. I have been kind even though she treated me like garbage. What the hell is she trying to pull here?
>>
Just watch out she doesn't turn the meeting around and accuse you of something, she seems to be a person who would do that. Maybe she was just stressed, but it is definitely bad behaviour in a working enviroment.
>>
>>18243763
This woman is legit fucking insane. I have worked at this job for over three years, employee of the year three years in a row as voted by my co-workers; and have only ever had one write up. A write up that I told my manager to do for me, because I felt that I'd been out of line when I snapped at someone and raised my voice. Like holy shit, how the fuck is me asking her to run her orders "bullying" her, especially since it's been 2 fucking total times in MONTHS.
>>
>>18243774
If that's the case then you will likely have some sympathy from your managers, since they know you and your achievments. Honestly I hope you can get her fired, but if the bitch brings up the relationship you might be in deep shit
>>
>>18243781
Well my direct manager knows about the relationship because he's the one that I requested time off from. I think she expected me to quit or something and now that I haven't, she's trying to get me fired or something stupid. It's gotten me really annoyed and I'm stuck as to what to do. Because if I write her up, it'll be "because I dumped him"; if my manager writes her up, "he's a big baby and ran to the manager". I don't know where to go with this, I've purposefully gone out of my way to ignore her and just act professional and politely.
>>
File: 1484309615365.jpg (39KB, 445x469px) Image search: [Google]
1484309615365.jpg
39KB, 445x469px
It sounds to me like she found a way to blame you for the way she previously treated you (a classic ego defense mechanism).

I think it is good that you are going to involve your managers since you mutually dated in the past and you are considered a good employee.

Get rid off her before she can ruin your life.
>>
>>18243749
You should upload nudes if she sent you any......
>>
>>18243939
She didn't, and again; I'm not someone who seeks to "get back" at people.
>>
>>18243795
>he's a big baby and ran to the manager

I don't think anyone will think that, especially since it seems you're on good terms with your other coworkers
>>
>>18244509
Fuck me. When everyone told me that I'd dodged a bullet with her, I said "okay" and still moped around for a week. But this shit has really hammered that point home for me now about how fortunate I was in not dating her. Anyone else get the feeling that this is about *me* asking her to do things? Because when the other supervisor is there and he asks her to do stuff, she's never complained or spoke back to him the way she did to me. I don't even get it. She fucking dumped *me* and yet she's the one throwing fits over such trivial things. Should I even bring up our past when we talk today? I really just want to bring up her behaviour at work and address just that without getting into personal things, because I think she's looking for me to talk about that, to want to feel that I still like her or something.
>>
>>18243749
completely unrelated to anything anon but i get the sense that youre a cool dude.
idk why im just getting that vibe.
good luck with everything
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.