[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Insecure or Pussy?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

I'm a guy that personally thinks he is a 6/10 but everyone always argues and calls me attractive and 8/10 or higher sometimes.

Whenever I go to bars or hang out with girl friends, they always flirt a lot and touch up on me. Like tonight I was taking a piss and it was just me and this girl I've known since middle school and she came up behind me and grabbed my dick, we both laughed because we are close, but I did kind of realize that I'm the one holding me back.

So the question is this: am I insecure or a pussy?

Because I do think I am attractive at times, and women and men flirt with me all the time, I just don't do anything about it because I'm super scared of getting hurt.

I'm almost 19 and still a virgin by choice really, I want the person I lose my virginity to to be someone super meaningful, even if it was a friend, I just don't know how to even come by it.

>TLDR: attractive /adv/irgin doesn't know what to do when girls flirt with him, should he say fuck it and start living are actually work out his emotions?
>>
>>18243657
>thinks 6/10, others see more
Confidence issue. Value yourself.

>She came up behind me and grabbed my dick
If you did not fuck her after this happened, you have a serious problem. No shit you're holding back.

>I want the person I lose my virginity to to be someone super meaningful, even if it was a friend
You just denied yourself that opportunity as stated above.

You're both insecure and a pussy. It is literally impossible to miss a dick grab signal. Seriously? Are you legit autistic or is this bait?
>>
>>18243657
>someone super meaningful
Doesn't matter who your first is, and yes you are a pussy and insecure. It doesn't matter if they think you are attractive or not, just flirt and ask people out and they will like you or they won't.
>>
>>18243657
Sex is sex m8, my first (and only) time, met a chick in a park, chatted her up, was high and drinking at the time, we made out, took her home and tried to fuck, got whiskied tho
>>
>she came up behind me and grabbed my dick, we both laughed because we are close, but I did kind of realize that I'm the one holding me back.

>Didn't fugg or at least ask for a blowy

WEW

LAD
>>
>>18243657
You are the biggest faggot ever, here's some advice tho, whatever you rate yourself, take 2 points away, and that's what you actually rate, so really you're a 4. That means you should be trying to lose your virginity to a 3,4 or 5. Please fuck that "perfect lost virginity" right off, that shit doesn't happen, I was terrible my first time, and the next 4 times after that, sex is a skill, fuck someone now so the bitch you really want has an orgasm when you do hit it.
Also you should be super honest with girls, it works to get laid I found, just be super honest but edgy. Pece bruv
>>
>>18243657

dude, im that guy who hopes he is at least 5/10 but really is just 3/10 or worse and im fine

stop being special snowflake, pay attention to social cues and if most people treat you as passable just go with it and as long as you not gonna go into another extreme and became to boastful you will be fine.
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.