[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Lost Love

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

File: Guy-Manuel.jpg (618KB, 2560x1440px) Image search: [Google]
Guy-Manuel.jpg
618KB, 2560x1440px
I'd truly appreciate your help tonight, /adv/.

TL;DR
I texted an ex earlier tonight by mistake. I found her number on a piece of paper in my wallet and tried it, but I realized my mistake once I knew who was on the other end. As of 2 months ago, we're not supposed to talk to each other anymore. Now we only feel worse about each other and we must start the healing process all over again. What does /adv/ do when they've been irreparably severed from the one they love?

The full story:
I met a girl at a friend's house party when I was 17. She told me she was 15, which was fine with me. She looked, talked, and acted as if she were 15 years old, or perhaps older. She was sweet and polite and everything I found intriguing in a person. We got drunk and fooled around, and mutually decided to keep in touch after that.

She definitely had issues with her mental health, as I did / still do, and she would ask me to cut her and hurt her the next time we should meet. She was very possessive and anxious; my therapist suggested she may have been a victim of past abuse. Our conversations were sometimes obscene in this way, but we also shared many deep and personal discussions. No matter where we are now, I'll always cherish those good conversations.

cont'd. below
>>
>>18243602
>she would ask me to cut her and hurt her the next time we should meet
NOPE NOPE MAYDAY MAYDAY GTFO GTFO NOW
>>
>>18243602

4chan thinks my post is spam. How do I continue my story?
>>
>>18243622
>>18243602

Since 4chan thinks my posts are spam, you can find my story here. Thanks again.

http://freetexthost.com/wqzkfnhz45
>>
>>18243629
Bumping because I really need some advice. Thank you.
>>
>>18243602
Her father can and will ruin your life. Assuming you're 18 now, she's only 13. You're an adult, she's still legally a child. Her father can AND PROBABLY WILL RUIN YOUR LIFE IF HE FINDS OUT YOU'RE TALKING TO HER AGAIN.

Rip it up. Let it go. It's not meant to be.
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.