[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Shaving pubic hair

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2

File: 1492586546007.jpg (321KB, 665x786px) Image search: [Google]
1492586546007.jpg
321KB, 665x786px
Or maybe not exactly shaving, more like trimming it down. I never had to do this before but now I'll need to.
I only have an electric razor here, can I use that? How do I make sure I don't cut myself, especially my scrotum. I'll also need to get rid of asshair, how do I do that?
No clue where to start, first time doing it, very hairy and I need to at least trim it so it's somewhat neat.
>>
>>18243601
Okay first question just in case you do something you'll regret why do you have to shave your asshair
>>
>>18243609
Because I'm meeting a guy for the first time and I wouldn't want it to be too hairy there.
>>
>>18243615
Unless that region is very bad I wouldn't suggest doing that because when it grows back even just a little it's really weird feeling and super itchy and I hated that!

Okay so the rest of this, I have a really awesome norelco razor that rarely cuts me and works perfectly for what you're talking about. It works on the scrotum, asshole, pretty much anything you can think of manscaping wise. My first time ever shaving I used what is traditionally used as a facial hair electric razor and used the part that comes off the side like the thin, long piece that is supposed to be trim and stuff? yeah that. If I didnt' have that I would use scissors and trim down to a length where I could then use the facial hair razor on my body but that ended up causing some bleeding and not working very well in a lot of areas. So I bought this norelco for about 50-60$ and it's so worth the purchase if this is something you're going to be doing regularly.
>>
>>18243626
Hmm, how about just trimming it down a bit?
The one I have here is referred to as a "beard trimmer" so I won't get an actual shave out of it anyway I think. I guess maybe using a 3mm adapter on it could work? I really just don't want to cut my balls or around my anus.
>>
>>18243637
well it's pretty easy to cut your balls from personal experience with anything other than something that's designed for that purpose. For just trimming I would probably gently use a beard trimmer on every area but my scrotum and then VERY CAREFULLY use scissors for scrotum hair after that.
>>
>>18243601
Use clippers on your bush and a razor on your balls and taint. Dont stick clippers down there.
>>
File: shave advice.png (27KB, 641x232px) Image search: [Google]
shave advice.png
27KB, 641x232px
This might help, haven't done it myself tho,
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.