[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Give me a reason to go on

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 2

Give me a reason to go on. I hate the world. To go on living in a world where psychopaths and sociopaths can kill or break people for power, for money, even for entertainment. I hate society. According to society, these people are saints and model citizens, until they are caught in which case they are subhuman. I hate life. Life is only suffering. You're told your best times are when you're young. My youth has been shit. I was alone and I wanted to kill myself but couldn't let the 2 or 3 people who cared down. Life is only suffering. You either work until you bleed or you die because you're lesser than everyone else. The goal in life is living long. Living a long life you don't want. Fuck that. If this is the best it gets might as well end it right now. But there's the biggest reason of all. I hate myself. I hate who I've become. I hate how I can't see good in everything. I hate my own hatred of everything I see. I despise anything and everything, including myself.

Give me a reason to go on.
>>
My mother was brutally stabbed in her heart infront of me when I was five years old. There are people born in the cesspool that is India with no arms or legs in the lowest caste system. There is a missing teenage girl being raped and abused as a cock sleeve daily in someone's cellar. There's a man who's wife cheated on him and then took the kids and half of his net earnings for the year.

These people all still find reasons to live. Quit living in a snow globe dude.
>>
Also if you think life is shitty then you will innately make it shitty for yourself, if that's your decision then kill yourself loser.
>>
File: 1492152935477.png (296KB, 698x613px) Image search: [Google]
1492152935477.png
296KB, 698x613px
>>18243420
>>18243431
Advice

I'm not gonna lie OP, I'm in the same boat. If you hate your life and people have to try to tell you not to kill yourself just because it's illegal than why live?
>>
Thanos is going to be in the Avengers movies, that'll be pretty cool.
>>
And here we go with the "just kill yourself loser theres people a lot worse off than you" replies. I suggest to you to sit down for an hour, close your eyes, and breathe deep breaths. This is called meditation. After you calm down, think about a couple of things for me. Who will miss you when youre gone? What have i always wanted to do in life? What can i change? What can i not change?

Life is going to be life no matter what you do. Stop bearing the burden of everyones bad decisions on yourself. Theres people out there that want you to succeed. The people that didnt care about you will always not care about you. If you keep your head down and focus on yourself and your career, you will succeed. You can have your happily ever after even in WW3 breaks out. You just have to believe theres even a shred of good left on this earth.
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.