[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I don't know how to like people and its killing me

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

File: walkbitch.jpg (1MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
walkbitch.jpg
1MB, 1920x1080px
Even my psych told me I don't really like people. I'm in Uni, and I need new friends. All of my old friends stemmed from drugs to the point where I noticed we never hung out if no booze/bud. I want a new girlfriend as an end goal, but before that I need to new friends. I've noticed I'm a somewhat likable person, I have humor, and I've been seeing more positive smiles from classmates, rather than negative ridicule-like smiles. When I ask what should I do, all I hear is join a club join a club join a club. I've never been in a College club, I've seen many around campus, and they're always full of wholesome boring people. Whenever I've talked to ideal students like this before, I always weird them out. I'm at the conclusion, I really don't know what I want in a friend. I want people that share my interests, but I never find them.
>>
Forgot to mention, I have one week left of school. I'm bound for another summer of anger and loneliness.
>>
Thanks for the help guys, next time I should post the 10000th thread on how to 'win' a girlfriend. One of the only topics people here respond to.
>>
>>18243033
You definitely should join a club if you can find one that piques your interest. Maybe even move in on campus. Maybe even go to a church next to uni. The key is to get more and more involved. If you dont like people subconsciously that means youre rejecting them for whatever reason so you need to get that sorted out also. It might be some trust issues.
>>
>>18243202
The trust issues likely stemmed from my 'druggie friends'. As for clubs, schools out, I don't have a car, but I'm a 30 minute drive from the beach.
>>
>>18243442
You have to start over somewhere. I too got out of a grouo that only did drugs. I dont like the type of people that use them, well most of them. If you want to start all over with a new friends circle, you have to rebuild. Go to places you think youll fit in around uni. A restaraunt, coffee shop, library, something. And you MUST be willing to talk to people once you have their attention. I got my college crush to like me freshman year and I blew that shit hard cuz i couldnt just get over my fucking social anxiety and stop being so awkward. So learn from my mistake. Practice, practice, practice...and then some group therapy.
>>
>>18243460
I should of added, I am diagnosed with social anxiety and major depression, so I am basically a dark cloud. As in, people sense it and it throws them off, but its double edged because I NEED new people in order to overcome it.
>>
>>18243714
I mean i figured you had both of those already. I do too. It would help if you got in shape and actually practiced socializing. Im goodcat giving advice, just not following my own...
>>
>>18243786
I also suck ass at grammar
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.