[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So, I got nothing to complain, just looking for advice. I only

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

File: kys.jpg (43KB, 728x635px) Image search: [Google]
kys.jpg
43KB, 728x635px
So, I got nothing to complain, just looking for advice. I only had sex with two girls, was in a relationship with both of them. Currently, I want to have sex with girls without assuming a relationship BUT it's always weird for me. How do I know the girl isn't developing feelings for me? I had one girl that was flirting with me, but I got scared of fucking her feelings up or something. There is another one interested in me now. How do I play this game? I don't want to be a fuckboi but yes, I do want to get laid. Should I be blunt? What do I do /adv/, do I avoid feelings talk? Do I compliment her ass (she actually likes that kind of shit)?
>>
>>18242928
Avoid feelings talk. If she digs ass talk and shes into you then yes, compliment her ass.
>>
>>18242933

Aye, I gotcha. Should I still ask shit like how her day was and crap like that? Just be courteous in general. I don't know shit about having sex outside relationships as you can see
>>
>>18242938
I dont know. Depends on her and your relation to her.

Im no player but ive had enough outside relationship flings to know one or two things...

Normally regular small talk is fine as long as it evolves into actual conversation. Humour is your friend. And yeah if shes down and you break the compliment her sexual assets ice then youre pretty much in as long as you act on it.

Aka no saying she has a good butt then never asking for pics or inviting her out or suggesting activity n shit.

If its just a daily "hey how are you. Nice ass" and no follow up she gets bored.
>>
>>18242955

you a dubs god anon, your advice must be wise. wish me luck bro
>>
>>18242928
>i dont want to be fuckboi
You want to be by definition manwhore or fuckboy.

Also what are your motives for this op? Some people have sex without getting emotions mixed in it and rest seeks the "love" part with it.

Why do you want to be somebody else?
What happened that you dont want the relationship anymore?
>>
>>18242928
Just be upfront and honest. The only reason you'd feel like a fuckboi is if you get laid under the promise of more than just sex, even by omission. Avoiding feelings talk is pretty much fuckboi territory. Be open about your feelings, even if they end at attraction. You'll be turning away girls but those are the ones that you'd end up hurting.
>>
>>18242966

I'm just at a point of my life where I want to enjoy sex with a cool girl without having to commit.

Isn't fuckboi derogatory as in a little punk bitch who doesn't care about the girls feelings? I don't want to shit on people. And I don't know what I want, I know I enjoy sex and being with a girl naked in bed. I'm just doing what feels right to me

>>18242979

This is my line of thought pretty much
>>
>>18242984
You're both right about fuckboi, kind of. Fuckboy actually started in prison for feminine boys that would be kept and traded etc for fucking. It became an insult in urban areas akin to faggot. Girls started calling dudes that played them fuckbois as an insult. Some guys now are proud fuckbois. Fuccboi in fashion/hype-beast means more of a tryhard not in the know.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.