[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Can't talk to my crush

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 5

File: Neon - Ocean Deck.jpg (40KB, 593x253px) Image search: [Google]
Neon - Ocean Deck.jpg
40KB, 593x253px
I can't work up the nerve to talk to my crush. I'm not a shy person, but I can't even so much as say "Hi". We frequently look make eye contact in class for a few moments and i'm interested in her. Can't work up the nerve to do it though. ways to approach her and conversation starters would be appreciated.

Little info on her: She likes to draw, has almost no friends since she's new, and shes almost always alone.
>>
File: 4L_IumpROTZ.jpg (63KB, 717x837px) Image search: [Google]
4L_IumpROTZ.jpg
63KB, 717x837px
Bump im in the same situation here
>>
>>18242840
go up to her and say hi nigga
>>
>>18242840
Go near her and throw yourself on floor like you forget how to walk properly. She will open conversation for you
>are you alright?
and you will just be
>y you too

Just say her hello you dum dum!
ASK THE BITCH ON DATE!
>>
>>18242856
Thats what i'm trying to work up the nerve to do

>>18242862
doesn't seem like a very good way to start a conversation
>>
>>18242881
It's one of those things where you just have to do it, and let it play out on its own. The longer you wait to gain the confidence to do it, the harder it'll get to just go up to her and introduce yourself, homie.
>>
>>18242895
alright, i'll try tomorrow
>>
you could come up to her and ask her for homework or her notes, maybe tell her to send them to you by message bc you're in a hurry rn or something
>>
>>18242915
Did you talk to her?
>>
>>18242862
Oak nuggins
>>
File: 1356648672211.png (62KB, 361x440px) Image search: [Google]
1356648672211.png
62KB, 361x440px
>>18242840
alright before you go up to her expect to be rejected. Just assume no matter what you say she will reject you. Now accept it, understand that thought. Then go up and talk to her.
>>
>>18244568
I disagree. Prepare for the worst, but believe in yourself. You can do it.

If she's new and alone all the time she will be glad of company. Don't be scared.
>>
File: ico.jpg (62KB, 350x291px) Image search: [Google]
ico.jpg
62KB, 350x291px
So I can barely say anything to the girl I have a crush on in person, finally say something, but my spaghetti gets the best of me eventually.

Try talking to her online in her music page, no response. I begin to think someone is managing it(?) Try talking to her on Soundcloud, no response. Sign on again, realize she deleted her account...

This is not a good feel. I hope to God I didn't creep her out... I'm just so smitten with her, but I'd hate to leave a bad impression. I feel like she maybe hates me now..
>>
>>18242856
YOU DAMN WELL KNOW THATS NOT HOW IT WORKS

OP try to instead of just saying hi and then trying to figure out some stupid shit, open with a positive conversation starter, be polite, but use an opportunity, like she dropped a pencil or whatever, it would just be polite to help her with that. Maybe give her a wink, see how that plays out.
>>
>>18244719
It does work like that. A good conversation starter wouldn't hurt, but there's no reason you can't go over, say hi, have a normal conversation, and take it from there
>>
>>18244743
Well, yeah, but he has to work up a courage for that. What I'm suggesting merely requires less courage, as in starting conversation coincidentally.
>>
Not op but would writing and handing them a letter that explains your perspective help. Especially since he kinda stalked her on the internet?
>>
>>18244762
comes off a bit weird. Won't she just think "why is he passing me a letter, not talking"
>>
>>18242840
Does she get to class early/stay after late?
Start with a joke in one of the not in class times.
Not like a knock knock joke, but whatever your sense of humor is.
Even if it's darker, if it comes off as genuine humor it will be a good start.
>>
File: 1491403965966.gif (2MB, 400x225px) Image search: [Google]
1491403965966.gif
2MB, 400x225px
>>18242862
If only it weren't so cringey, this would be a pretty smooth move.
>>
>>18242840
Anon.
Please.

I was in the same boat as you days before and your case is so fucking simple it disgust me to see you asking.

Next class I want you to please go to her and say "Hi".
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.