[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

how do i buy a plane ticket without anyone finding out

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

File: 1337738545639.png (271KB, 461x373px) Image search: [Google]
1337738545639.png
271KB, 461x373px
how do i buy a plane ticket without anyone finding out
>>
>>18242777
You...don't tell anyone?
>>
With money like any adult.
>>
Probably with cash in person.
>>
>>18242778
I mean without ANYONE finding out, like not even the police or my bank.
>>
>>18242777
don't steal your mother's credit card,
>>
>>18242784
Book a private flight. Not sure how you would find one but I'm sure someone will fly you someone in their plane for some money. Prob better off taking a train or something.
>>
>>18242784
At level 60 engineering you can make an airplane if you have all the crafting mats.
>>
>>18242784
Kek. You know you have to give ID right? If you're on the run from the cops, you ain't gonna get out by plane.
And pretty sure trying to avoid leaving a paper trail on a plane is a huge red flag for TSA.
>>
>>18242777
Maybe buy a giftcard with cash, using like a $500 balance. Then use that credit card online.

I know for US you dont need a passport to travel between states, but im not sure about names printed on the ticker or if you need like a drivers license as proof or something. Good luck burying the body or whatever you did
>>
>>18242777
Don't take a flight. If you can't walk or drive somewhere, hitch a ride on a cargo ship or some other boat. It's a small fee and you get a room/food.
>>
>>18242804
This. Boats are your best bet. Planes are the first thing they check.
>>
>>18242793
Yes, you absolutely need a government issued photo ID to get on a plane to ANYWHERE. This means if you don't wanna use your passport, you have to have a drivers license or nondrivers license
And yes, your name is plastered on the ticket. There is literally no way to fly anonymously these days.
>>
>>18242804
Well looking into it further cargo ship rides are a lot more formal and expensive than I thought. Don't know the security involved but it's probably quite a bit. So your best bet is something small and unofficial, or stowing away. Keep in mind that gangs have been smuggling contraband on boats forever, and a "trustworthy" gang is your safest bet.
>>
What's your original location?
US? Europe? Lolstralia?
>>
Steal someone's identity. That's pretty much the only way to buy a plane ticket without it being traced back to you in 2017. It seems like identity fraud isn't that difficult when you consider some of the people that pull if off, but then again you'd be surprised at their ingenuity and moxie when it comes to things solely related to crime...

As other people have stated you aren't getting a plane ticket in 2017 without leaving a trace so assuming someone's identity is the only way unless you find a private flight and pay an ass load of cash for discretion but then you're also leaving a loose end for someone to find out...

tl'dr not happning
>>
>>18242790
Ayyy, my nigga, fuck you for reminding me about those good times that I wasted my time on.
>>
>>18242784

after 9/11 security got revamped. they dont let you on unless they are sure you're who you are. the only way you can really get away with this is to purchase a fake ID with the name and details of someone real, but with your own photo, then fly under their name.

easier to take the train as others have mentioned, though you still need an ID for that in america if im not mistaken.

bus?
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.