[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Kind of just done with everything

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

File: otX8rqQ8.jpg (18KB, 401x401px) Image search: [Google]
otX8rqQ8.jpg
18KB, 401x401px
I'm not in a bad place in life and I know my group of friends love me, but I feel like I'm just a burden to the group. Nobody shares anything with me and anything I do get to hear about I have to pry it out of people. A couple of them see me down and ask what's wrong and I tell them but I just wish I felt wanted around them. I know I have a bad problem of getting verified by other people and have a hard time giving myself value. Any advice on how to have more self esteem or giving myself more worth to my friends. There's nothing I wouldn't do for them. I just don't feel like living with this pain anymore. Thanks for anything anyone has for me.
>>
I felt the same way with my old group of friends. Then I realized they didn't care much for me, they questioned why I was down, and I told them, but they could never make me feel happy. Leaving them felt horrible but you get used to it. I'd just leave and see if they care much. Avoiding a situation that makes you feel bad should take that feeling away shouldn't it?
>>
Been there.

Leave them. Not worth it. Some people are just garbage like that.
>>
It's not that they're bad friends, I just wish they would go out of their way to text me and stuff like that. It's supposed to be like a family, but it's like they're a family and I'm a neighbor... I Don't know where I belong anymore. I know I shouldn't rely on them as much, any advice for finding contentment in myself?
>>
>>18242746
Find other friends.
>>
>>18242746
You do what make you happy. If being the cuck friend makes you happy go for it. Otherwise, make more friends that aren't a bunch of cunts
>>
I had this exact feeling for a few months last year. After suffering through the agonizing torture of trying to think whether or not it was worth staying with my group of friend, I came up with something different than being more out there with them or leaving them. I became more independent, not thinking of them as something essential and putting focus on my life alone. I've become happier. I might be more outside of the group as a whole, but I'll always be considered part of them and they'll always be my best friends. And since I'm not so focused on living for them, when the day comes we all separate, it won't affect me nearly as much since I've already been mostly without them anyway. Try living for yourself, friends are mostly a pastime anyway.
>>
Thanks so much anons, I won't forget all of your kind words. I hope you all get the happiness you deserve :)
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.