[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is it wrong to get in a relationship with a girl with a view

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

File: 1490479529888.png (56KB, 500x279px) Image search: [Google]
1490479529888.png
56KB, 500x279px
Is it wrong to get in a relationship with a girl with a view to stealthily getting her to lose weight?

Also, has anyone here tried to do this and suceeded?
>>
Is it wrong to buy a dog expecting it to become a cat?

Also, has anyone here tried to do this and suceeded?
>>
>>18242553
Fat people can become thin, many people including myself have tried this and suceeded.
>>
>>18242560

and my dog just meowed, but stealth isnt key
>>
>>18242566
Wut?
>>
>>18242548
You cannot ever count on people to change. If you don't think you can handle a person as they are now you should keep walking because you'll end up disappointed. Every time a relationship advances, you need to ask yourself: am I cool with this shit? If the answer is anything other than "yes, absolutely" then its time to start pumping the breaks.
>>
>>18242560
You were fat for a considerable period of time. You were unhappy with being fat for a good chunk of that time. At some point, you developed the internal motivation to alter your lifestyle and habits. It was a struggle, it took time and commitment.

None of that is what OP is talking about, this isn't about you.
>>
>>18242582
You're replying to me, I'm OP
>>
>>18242596
It doesn't change the fact that you're fucking retarded for thinking you can trick someone into losing weight.
>>
>>18242602
I'm not saying anything about tricking her, just trying to get her to change her habits by setting an example.

I don't care how fast she loses the weight, I like her personality and I'm not embarassed by being seen with her in public.
>>
>>18242616
She's not changing. There is absolutely nothing so special about you that she will change to conform to your will. All you'll be is a healthy dude with a thick girl. If you're down for that, cool. If you want to be a healthy dude with a thin girl, find a thin girl.
>>
>>18242582
>>18242623
Fucking this 100%, /thread.
>>
>>18242548
Invite her to walk with you
Go to a park or nice greenway and do some casual cardio
Bonding time and also probably some weight loss
>>
I tried this in reverse. Only dude giving me the time of day was a lardass, since it was all I was getting I tried to make it work.
Tried to convince him to work out. Tried to do the "hey I wanna work out and better myself! Do it with me anon! Please I need someone to motivate me wink wink!" crap.

Dude liked mcdonalds more that working out. You can't really fix people man. They have to want it themselves.
>>
It's definitely doable. Met my girl Sept 2015 at 14 stone, finally weaseled and cracked the weightloss shell July 2016 after months of small nudges, now she's 10 stone, nice an thick in the right places, and she's still losing it. The key is being more attractive than her, treating her well so she appreciates you, and making it seem like you're making sacrifices alongside her to develop yourself into a better person for her too.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.