[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Losing a crush

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

File: 1423306800002.png (463KB, 556x841px) Image search: [Google]
1423306800002.png
463KB, 556x841px
I developed feelings for a longtime friend of the opposite sex and want to drop them. How do?

A little background is we have been internet buds for a long time and only met a handful of times IRL. Last time we hung out I got the feels and I'm seeing them again soon so
I'm worried about acting weird around them/not being myself... more than usual. Dating is out of the question... I'm so fucked...
>>
File: Sad days.jpg (405KB, 480x640px) Image search: [Google]
Sad days.jpg
405KB, 480x640px
>>18242472
You usually get rid of them by dating or distancing yourself. Why is dating them out of the question?
>>
>>18242480
probably because the dude already has a gf
>>
>>18242484
I'm giving them the benefit of the doubt since I like to assume not all people are cheating assholes initially. I figure distance is the reason.
>>
>>18242493
why would the dude be cheating tho he's just hanging out with another female, maybe even in the presence of his gf
>>
op here

I just got out of a 2 yr relationship wherein there was no intimacy, and my good friend is always very intimate with me when we hang out IRL. I know that they're intimate with everyone, though. I think I developed this crush because I crave intimacy, but I don't think my friend means it that way. If that makes sense?

Distancing can't really happen because they tell me they're depressed and I'm one of the only people they talk to. And my friend is not in a relationship that I know of.
>>
>>18242538
if he's not in a relationship what's wrong with having feelings for him?
>>
>>18242542

I get weird when I have a crush and we haven't hung out IRL a whole lot so doesn't know what I'm really like. I don't want to give a bad impression... just want to be my goofy self without worrying, that's all
>>
>>18242551
just let it flow, maybe he likes you too
>>
>>18242523
put your reading classes on.
>>18242538
Okay but why can't you date? Just tell them, maybe they have feelings for you and you're just an autist who doesn't notice.
>>
>>18242573
maybe you should put your glasses on. op never used gender. i assumed she's a girl and her love interest is a boy
>>
>>18242587
Please highlight where in my post I used a gender you illiterate tard.
>>
If both of you aren't in a relation with someone else fucking go for it how hard is that shit?
>>
>>18242593
If you think op is a boy and his love interest is a girl then there's been a mix up
If you think op is a girl and her lover interest a boy then your post doesn't make sense
Either way you've been replied for both possibilities and you still haven't explained yourself and just keep saying 'learn to read'. Just explain yourself already
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.