[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Anyone on anti depressants? How do they make you feel ? Do they

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

File: 85e.jpg (263KB, 764x551px) Image search: [Google]
85e.jpg
263KB, 764x551px
Anyone on anti depressants? How do they make you feel ? Do they help? Feel weird?

I think i have developed generalized anxiety disorder after a lengthy alcohol habit. And its looking more and more impossible to get out of this without the help of drugs as time goes on. My options seem to be either benzos or anti depressants. i really dont want to do either but im more scared of anti depressants desu.

Just kind of want to hear any first hand experiences with anti depressants and how they work
>>
>>18242265
try cannabis, anon. i recommend a 100% indica strain, ideally one with high cbd content. stay away from sativas if you are dealing with anxiety.
>>
>>18242265
taking an AD for GAD is stupid, try low doses of lorazepam
>>
>>18242292
been there, done that. Don't do that it doesn't help shit its just edgy stoner junkies (thats right) that are in the stage of denial where they try to make weed out to be some magical herb while its just another drug with its ups and downs.
>>18242348
meh

I read a lot on the subject and talked to people on anti depressants and none of the stories seemed any better than the depression itself. "I wasn't depressed anymore, but I couldn't feel feelings so I just randomly stood on the traintracks but got bored after a while and went home. I didn't want to die, but didn't want to live either. Atleast I wasn't depressed" fucking lol.

Sleep well, eat healthy and do shit that matters to you and betters you.
>>
>>18242265
Ask about beta blockers anon. They're not habit firming like benzis or string like anti depressants. They just block the unpleasant adrenaline effects of anxiety so you can get on with things.
>>
>>18243222
>Doesn't have an issue with benzo's
>Hates weed "junkies"
KYS anon.
>>
>>18242265
I'm currently taking Lexapro for anxiety, and I can say that while it does help, I'm not really fond of the side effects. It makes me sweat a lot more than I normally would, get painfully dry eyes, etc. It's probably worth it in the long run, though.
>>
>>18242265
I've been on many of them and none of them worked except for one which had horrible horrible side effects and ended up making me manic.
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.