[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What is the point of dating apps? I was recently divorced and

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 3

File: IMG_0386.jpg (160KB, 750x1334px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0386.jpg
160KB, 750x1334px
What is the point of dating apps? I was recently divorced and I'm lonely as hell trying to find a legit woman. I lurked and u guys said bumble had classier women than tinder. But nobody matched me. It's easier to chat girls up on Facebook but they all have boyfriends or "free spirit" types. I just want a legit woman to take my BWC. Why is our society so retarded. Pic is my profile maybe u can tell me why I suck so bad.
>>
b8
>>
>>18242046
what do u mean im not trolling i need a woman
>>
>>18242044
Well, have you tried to uhm
look like
uhm
attractive not like serial killer dude?

Dat beard, dat life threatining grimace, dat turtle, dat fat? body, dat tattooooo, dat bio.

I say try to work on your profile more. Start by getting photo where you look like easy going dude who wont murder you on 1st date. Also when you have no hair, dont try to hide it by shit cap.

You have to embrace your baldness.

Also why have you divorced? Kids? Reason?
>>
>>18242062
so i should smile in the first pic? i think it makes me look worse lol. ill work on it. divorce was because wife didnt like my obsession with body mod (tattoos, super fat penis, etc) she started to resent me and constantly accused me of cheating until i left :( have two kids part time, should i mention the kids? seems like kind of a turn off but i dont want to hide anything
>>
>>18242044
God damn, you can't be true.

Cut the fucking beard, it looks like pubes. Try to look less scary, fucking smile.

Lose the random beach pics and the pic at the toilet.

Your bio is cringe worthy. Like, seriously terrible, never read something so fucking gross.
>>
>>18242081
>>18242062

are these the same person

or

does everyone type like

this?
>>
>>18242070
ALL your pics suck in some way.
And switch your
>looking for long term
to looking for anything.

>body mod
Lol, i see you are one of these special kinds of people. Instead of posting pics of stupid turtles and beaches, post pics of your own mods. Maybe that will lure some crazy girl into it.

And no, you dont mention kids on 1st date either. Try to aim at single moms.
>>
>>18242086
im not looking for anything tho, i wont fuck a girl unless shes wife material. maybe im not cut out for the dating apps
>>
>>18242089
No dude.
You're ugly. You're scary. You're sound retarded. Looking at your profile made me cringe so hard.
You're not husband material, you're not dating material, you're not even "I made out with this dude while I was drunk as fuck and seriously regret it, I didn't even tell my best friend" material.
>>
>>18242089
>wife material
You look like anything but husband material to me. Kids, bald, emotional baggage, body mods. I am afraid you will have to alter your dating game to new rules.

>>18242085
>type like this?
Do you have anything against my pro internet version of english anon? You wanna pick a fight?
>>
>>18242095
haha ok having a bad day?
>>
>>18242101
No, I'm actually happy as fuck.
You're just gross.
>>
wtf??
you look legit horrible
have you even noticed how people look?
goddamn you're autistic you look like shit
>>
>>18242103
LOL sure ya are
>>
>>18242116
dude you look legitimately horrible
i hope this is b8
i feel like you people should watch more television seriously
>>
ok so far i got:
> dont be ugly
> dont be scary
well i am ugly and scary no amount of new pics will fix it. such is life. maybe i can be a 4chan relationship expert someday...
>>
>>18242125
dude just shave your beard from that ridiculous beardcut and loose some weight
and fucking remove those pics you look horrible in all of them, take better ones
>>
It's impressive you ever had a wife in the first place...

I call bait, this can't be real
>>
File: fp.png (232KB, 630x342px) Image search: [Google]
fp.png
232KB, 630x342px
>>18242044
Just so you know, your profile turned me lesbian.

Damn, you're a fat, disgusting fuck. I'd tell you to kill yourself, but I feel sorry for the fire department that would have to cut a hole in your apartment wall to drag your diseased, rotting corpse out.

And who the FUCK are you to tell me that I cannot have friends before we even meet? I assume that the entire profile is bait. You're just too pathetic otherwise.

Go to a gym, lard ass. Shave and lose the construction cone hat. Jesus, you really expected a match from that shit?
>>
>>18242137
And that she suspected him of cheating.

Like, if you have an husband like that how can you even think he manages to fuck someone else?
>>
>>18242136
my weight is good for my sport, but im trying to get leaner, and i guess you are right about the beard i can get it trimmed but if i shave it i think i look too young
>>
>>18242138
>Damn, you're a fat, disgusting fuck. I'd tell you to kill yourself, but I feel sorry for the fire department that would have to cut a hole in your apartment wall to drag your diseased, rotting corpse out.

OH LOL
>>
>>18242142
>beard i can get it trimmed but if i shave it i think i look too young
that's not a bad thing tho
whatever just lose the beardcut it looks horrible and creepy
>>
>>18242139
she had 6 kids and my dick was too big for her... but dont worry guys this whole thread is bait hahaha ....
>>
>>18242149
>she had 6 kids and my dick was too big for her

Maybe add that to your bio instead, even that is less cringy
>>
>>18242138
male friends aka drama. if u are that passionate about having guy friends around you are a whore
>>
>>18242151
is saying you are looking for a relationship cringy nowadays? maybe i need more memes guys
>>
>>18242044
You have to look ''''cool'''', also smile even if its fake smile and maybe take couple if pics holding a guitar or something. Change your desciption to something like you party everyday, drink lots, smoke weed, or when you dont party you just 'chill' and add words like awesome, party,etc here and there
>>
>>18242161
If you're relationship material, no. NOTHING in your profile indicates that way, as other people has stated, quite the contraty

keep in mind that dating apps are majorly made of normies. If you want matches, you have to pander to this public to an extent, and let the rest about you out as you talk to them.

And looks are of huge importance, those apps are basically built about looks. You have six pictures, 2 are wasted showing a beach and a turtle, one with some faggotry, one where you look fat as fuck apparently taken from some journal without any context, and one close up selfie with a cringy beard and a harbor worker look. I'm a guy but I'd say the single only picture that's making you look good is the one where you're in orange, where you look fitter.

And your bio doesn't complement your looks AT ALL. You look more like a gang biker, heavy metal, satan worshiper, then a churchgoing family guy. It's not that you can't be both, but they dissonate at first look, so you end up not pleasing either of the audiences
>>
>>18242161
Op, i tried to help you. I dont know what your end goal in using dating apps is, but most people wants to meet other people asap. And to do so, you have to MAXIMIZE your chances with the ladies.

You are after divorce, so looking forward another instat marriage isnt probably the best idea, that is why
>change for looking for anything
Your photos are terrible. We arent sending you to plastic surgery, we are sending you to shave that beard, embrace the bold head and adopt smile / neutral face.

And honestly you maybe were husband material before your marriage, but now you are sort of like used goods with kids.

So please dont take the advices as insults on your personality. Use them to improve your dating game. Body modifications are exotic, post pics of them.

And seriously consider seeing single moms. They need some love too. You as "single father" are no better or worse really.

Cheers.
>>
>>18242177
haha yeah true. fuck this deleted the app.
also thanks for being huge edgelords this board is sadder than x or fit
>>
>>18242187
>asks for advice
>gets advice
>doesn't like advice
>ragequites an app where he wasn't getting matches

Sure snowflake, go on your way, everyone is an edgelord but you...
>>
File: fatass.jpg (39KB, 580x464px) Image search: [Google]
fatass.jpg
39KB, 580x464px
>>18242154
> are that passionate about having guy friends around you are a whore
This from an ass who can't even put the toilet seat down when taking a selfie

Fuck you if you think that because I talk to a man, I automatically must be sucking his dick. Stop being so goddamn possessive, and maybe you'll be able to hold onto your next relationship.
>>
>>18242044
Step 1: Pictures.
Based on science, you want to shave down to managed stubble. ~60% of bitches prefer stubble to clean shaven or beards. Clean shaven could also work, as that appeals to about ~60%.
Take pictures where you are looking slightly away from the camera. I forget the mechanics, but studies show you'll get more hits.

Burn down your pics and take ones that make you look like a sex machine.

Step 2: Info.
Be more fun! Nobody wants to hang out with someone who is drab. Even if you're an introvert, try to play up that you like board games, movies, or whatever the fuck.
Telling chicks to swipe left for parties or male friends is also dumb. Perhaps something more like "If you are looking for FWBs, please swipe left." If you're an introvert, party chicks naturally will not match with you.

Burn down your description and write it again.
Thread posts: 35
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.