[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Tldr Friend i love went to hospital for suicide attempt She's

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

Tldr
Friend i love went to hospital for suicide attempt
She's been getting raped by teacher for months
No reporting it does not work
I'm really angry I came here wanting to kill him but you guys said no

How do I kill this asshole and get away with it
>>
Mask. Leather on hand and a knife
>>
How did reporting to Police not work? What about her family, the authorities? Story?

Maybe she's faking it. Or she had relationship with him and went through some drama, thus suicide.

Whole thing sounds fishy. Elaborate.
>>
>>18241940
Start by not leaving a digital trail you nincompoot.
>>
>>18242004
It's nincompoop, you nincompoop
>>
File: 1489765875517.png (22KB, 769x745px) Image search: [Google]
1489765875517.png
22KB, 769x745px
>>18241940
i dont get this, women claim that there victims of rape, and how it fucked up there life, but dont want to report it and do something about it, even if its just to put them on notice so they dont do it to anybody else.
>Women are emotional bags of nonsense
>>
>>18241940
>getting raped by teacher for months
This is fucking bullshit.
Rape is when a man forces women into having sex with his physical force, like attacking her in the parking lot and tearing her clothes down. This is rape.
If it has been going on for months, it is fucking hypocrisy from her side.
>>
>>18242030
not to mention how do you make the mistake of getting raped twice by the same person, let alone for months on end?

talk about asking for it

I guarantee she was willing and is throwing out the fake suicide and rape accusations because she changed her mind and is embarassed
>>
yes reporting it does work

do it

she'll probably hate you for it - abuse victims tend to side with their abusers

if you actually give a shit about her you won't care about that and you'll report it anyway
>>
>>18242030

I don't know if you're aware of how a rape victim is treated by the law, but it isn't very nice. Even if you report it immediately, you have to be poked and prodded by several people and questioned over and over. In court it's even more harsh and you're essentially called a liar and grilled mercilessly.

It does seem strange a "rape" going on for several months - you'd assume that somebody who had been forced into sex would avoid that person in future. However, it isn't always that straight forward and you have to consider a bunch of other things such as diminished responsibility, whether that person is in a mindset to give their consent and whether they had been taken advantage of.

Of course there is also the chance that she is fabricating the rape because she feels embarrassed of her actions and doesn't want to take responsibility for them - however there are many reasons why somebody would choose not to report a rape.
>>
This is insane
>>
>>18241940
Fact: women are more likely to attempt suicide but fail due to lack of will.

Fact:men are less likely to attempt suicide, however are much more likely to actually die when they do.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.