[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Dating an (ex?) manwhore

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

File: Garry-Winogrand-4.jpg (107KB, 980x755px) Image search: [Google]
Garry-Winogrand-4.jpg
107KB, 980x755px
I've been talking to this guy I met at school a lot, he asked me out.
He's funny as fuck, intelligent, good looking. He has been very kind to me and seems genuinely into me.

I've been told by a friend of mine who is very into my town's party scene that he used to be a complete manwhore - different girl every night kind of dude. A couple of girls I know had sex with him, too. She said he doesn't go out much anymore and she doesn't think he has been fucking around over the last couple of years.

He seemed very genuine with his feelings, he took things super slowly and he has been very patient with me.
Should I give him a chance? Or am I being played?
Can a guy like that deeply change?
>>
>Should I give him a chance? Or am I being played?
If you feel it's right. I wouldn't date a manwhore, but it's your prerogative and only you know the guy. There is a risk you're being played, as with all relationships, but it would be higher here. Just don't get too invested.

>Can a guy like that deeply change?
Who knows.
>>
>>18241557
I like him a lot, to be honest. I'm not super enthusiastic about the fact that he has a high partner count, but heh. There are worse things I guess.

The fact that I might be being played puts me off. I constantly fear he might be pretending to be into me to fuck me.
>>
>>18241540
I've been there OP. Just over a year into and he cheated.

Some people never change.
>>
>Can a guy like that deeply change?

Honestly? No.
>>
>>18241570
Ouch. That sucks. I'm sorry.

He doesn't seem like a cheater - seemed pretty blunt and honest, open. I don't know.
Of course I might be being played, or just like him enough to not look at the red flags.

>>18241582
I fear so.
>>
>>18241540
You're on 4chan, a place where most ppl don't have a lot of sex and/or feel insecure, so don't expect to get a lot of answers like "yeah no problem, just date the guy and see how it goes".

My 2cts are: You're probably young, you obviously like him a lot, just get excited about what could go right instead of fearing what could go wrong. What's the worst that could happen, that he dumps you? Big deal. It happens, you'll get over it.
Don't overthink too much in life, enjoy the pleasurable moments you get and remember that being occasionally hurt is a natural thing that shouldn't prevent you from enjoying life.
>>
>>18241598
I'm 24, but I had dated the same guy for 8 years so I'm fairly inexperienced at dating. This is the first time I get interested in a guy after high school, basically. Add introversion and some level of general awkwardness and here we are.

I am not even scared of being dumped, that's shit I can generally deal with. I am scared of being played with and used.
But you're right, I shouldn't overthink everything I do.
Thanks.
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.