[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Advertisement | Home]

best life

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

File: 111111.png (39KB, 1362x630px) Image search: [Google]
111111.png
39KB, 1362x630px
best life
>>
What are you going to do?
>>
>>18241490
he is probably not talking about himself, but about object of his "attention".
>>
>>18241515
>>18241490
I am talking about myself.
But nice intuition, it is true that I am not concerned about the situation and I do not feel bad about it and I was talking about it as I was an outsider of my own life.
You just beat my autism with more autism.
>>
>>18241587
How old are you? What are you doing to be better this moment? What's your perspective?
>>
>>18241587
so maybe that is your problem. maybe some magic wand transforming you into permanent insider from casual observer peeping tom outsider would help you to get real perspective on the issues at red hands?
>>
>>18241592
24, to be better I am playing GTA V, while torrenting underground movies and literature, basically making catalogues of what I could want to learn/watch/read if I will have a will to live.

My perspective is all about thinking how can I take back my interests mostly, but I tend to be a very competitive boi, so it's kind of hard for me to get into something without a friend.
I used to swim and play tennis a lot because I was competitive, then Vidya kicked in, then cinema and literature. Step it up, Sardin is my name Obesity my game.

>>18241599
A magic wand to see things as I should really see them for my own self, an egoistical wand.
Hedonism is Egoistical, a wand of pleasure, you are suggesting to masturbate with my wand.

our clumsy English almost confused us both, but we managed to understand each-other.

Should I just lift, make myself as attractive as possible, as romantic as possible, then start provoking unintentionally suicides only by refusing hundreds of females, to a point where police is reading all my chats everyday, they would know I make myself as attractive as possible to make girls suicide because they can't have me, but they can't just ask me to stop talking to people.
>>
help
>>
>>18241634
Stop playing video games. Go back to swimming or just start lifting.
>>
>>18241656
thx /fit/, gonna be uber-man.
Problemo solved.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoin at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Posts and uploaded images are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that website. If you need information about a Poster - contact 4chan. This project is not affiliated in any way with 4chan.