[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

"Free products/Only shipping"

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

SCAM OR REAL?
Does anyone have experience in buying stuff online, where company is offering free products and you only have to pay for shipping?
>>
If you're stupid enough to think that these companies are actually giving away stuff for free like that, you deserve to be scammed.
>>
>>18241293
To be precise, they are seeling pretty awesome watches, and as far as I know, they are new in this bussines.. I guess they just want a good advertising. Thereforethere, is there any chance it could be real?
>>
>>18241298
Yes. There's every chance that you're buying a cheap piece of shit that's going to break down in a matter of weeks/months but hey, at least you got it for """""""free""""""""""
>>
>>18241298
>selling
They're not selling if they're giving them away for free.

Look, if you want to take up their offer, go for it. It's your life and it's your money. Just don't come back crying because you got scammed or your shit never turned up.
>>
>>18241291
I have this watch.
>>
It's just another way how to sell you something. That watch you posted is cheap af. You can buy it on ebay for $2.26 with free shipping. So when you get a "FREE" watch, you actually paid for it when you paid for the "shipping".
>>
>>18241291
It's a particularly common scam on Amazon. They offer a book for a penny plus $3 shipping. You are actually paying $3.01 for a book worth $1 or less (and the shipping costs them 25 cents or so)

Another version of this is to "give" you a cheap item, with the "shipping" guaranteeing them a small profit, and then selling your name as a sucker to other scam artists, and making their real money that way.

A third is the "watch collectors club". Somewhere in the tiny print, by accepting this free watch you are signing up to get a watch a month at inflated prices.
>>
>>18241291
There is never, ever, ever something free. When company gives you something that is perfectly free on the side of the price, they try to win you over to buy more shit and want your data so they can spam you with ads. Alternatively there is the "almost free product + crazy shipping fee" option.

It's not necessary bad or a scam but you must weight in the downsides/pros.
>>
Depends what the product is I guess. I got 36 pint glasses from a bar supplies website because they were going free and I only had to pay £5 or so for shipping. Got them a couple of days later with no problems.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.