[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Lingerie

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_0355.png (1MB, 750x1334px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0355.png
1MB, 750x1334px
Bought my GF these but she refuses to wear them because she's so body shy. What do I do? I don't want to send them back
>>
Uh, you didn't consider whether she'd be comfortable in it BEFORE you bought it? How bad of a boyfriend are you?
>>
>>18241273
Get the fuck over it. You can't make her be comfortable in her own skin. Believe me, I dated a girl like that before. That's the reason I broke up with her. If you wouldn't make a big deal out of it and let her just be, she might start becoming more comfortable with being open about her body around you, but buying her shit she's not comfortable wearing and then trying to badger her about it like it's a problem is not the right answer.
>>
"I don't want to send them back"
Then don't? They look 10$ max, you'll survive.
>>
>>18241282
I bet OP paid $25+
>>
probably should have said that I asked her if she likes them beforehand and if she would wear them and she said yes...
>>
>>18241274
I asked her if she would wear them before buying and she said yeah
>>
>>18241292
>insecure women are not allowed to change their minds about things

Dumb.
>>
>>18241296
>>18241292
And she either lied or changed her mind. Either way, she's not going to wear whatever it is for you. Get over it.
>>
>>18241292
Well then tell the whole story man.

I would sit down with her and have a serious talk about her problem. Discuss with her how to fix it etc. Get to the bottom of it.
>>
>>18241306
>I would sit down with her and have a serious talk about her problem. Discuss with her how to fix it etc. Get to the bottom of it.
Jesus Christ, it's just a cheap piece of fetishwear from a Chinese manufacturer. You're making a mountain out of a molehill
>>
Not very good sign for you OP, sorry about that
>>
I'm going to give it to her but make sure she knows that there is no pressure to wear it ever. And yup it was £15...
>>
>>18241305
Woah we got an angry one here folks!
>>
>>18241273
You can ask her to wear it only in your bedroom and roleplay something. Tell her how her legs are long and sexy and this will make her even more irresistable to you.

You fight insecurities by slowly applying compliments and allowing the girl to believe you.
>>
>>18241401
wrong, insecure girls are black holes that take all your energy until you finally give up, upon which point her self esteem degrades from bad to horrible because her bf isn't asspatting her every time she fishes for compliments

TL;Dr don't date insecure girls
>>
>>18241307
Lmao about her self image problem. Not "y u wont wear dis senpai?"
If she is not comfy wearing sexy stuff infront of her bf she has a problem and should fix it.
>>
>>18241273
Fuck her in dis instead OP
>>
Op here. I bought that for $40.... did I get ripped off?
>>
>>18241480
I'm gonna add that it's the same way with insecure men.
>>
break up with her
>>
honest now: she IS fat, isn't she op?
>>
>>18241273
how fat is she?
>>
>>18241647

Yes.

>>18242325
>>18242351

Just out of sheer interest, why do you care about this? OP is the one fucking her and he obviously wants to see her naked regardless as he bought her these stockings. I'm sure you're both getting amazing pussy 24/7, so why does the size of his girlfriend bother you so much?
>>
>>18241480
truth
>>
>>18242394
Because it is related to her self image you top tier, humongous autist. I've dated fatties before and no matter how hot you find them, they don't perceive themselves as such.
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.