[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

About to jump into a relationship

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

File: 1492327136638.jpg (71KB, 533x800px) Image search: [Google]
1492327136638.jpg
71KB, 533x800px
Hi.

I was seeing this girl and we were just friendly, but she had a drinking problem and not only crashed/drove drunk a few times, but also cheated on her ex. Then she came into work one day with a swollen face and I found out she'd suddenly started dating some other guy and forgot about me, and while they were going back to her place to hookup from the bar; she fell, he didn't catch her and she smashes her face on the sidewalk. I immediately bailed out.

There's a girl who's 19 and I'm 29. Yeah, I know. But here's the thing, she's a virgin(by choice), I'm a virgin(by choice) and we've both talked about it. She told a friend of mine that she would date me in a heart beat and ever since then, we've been chatting a lot. Today I set up a tentative date for when she's done finals and we're about to make it happen. But there's a problem...
>>
>>18241180
Continued
>
I am a loner by nature and I can honestly go weeks, months without needing to be around people. I've had girls interested in me before, but I've either been too scared or felt that they weren't "right" for me and had serious red flags. I've never dated and I am worried about how I will treat this girl. All my friends say that she is really hot and I find her attractive, yes; but I think somethings broken in me and sexual attraction. This girl is mature despite her age and when we talk, we flow and agree nicely with each other. But I'm stressing out about spending time with her and how much she'd want, etc. I really like my alone time and I know it sounds like a dumb thing to complain about, but I'm not sure how much time I need to give. For those of you who have dated, is this just something you both figured out along the way, or is it something that I'm overthinking? I don't want to date for datings sake. I really need to like a girl before considering it. And this one is nice, knows what she wants, isn't a party girl and comes from a solid home. I don't want to pass her up and look back with "what if". I think her and I could last a very long time even, but I just want to be a good boyfriend. What do I need to do in order not to fuck it up? All my female friends say that I'd make a great bf and that I'm husband material; but I've never been in a relationship. Thanks.

Pic related is what she looks like.
>>
buss it wide open
>>
>>18241180
How the fuck are you a virgin by choice at 29. I'm not understanding how males can fucking hold it that long. You got magic powers to control yourself? Like a wizard?
>>
>>18241982
I grew up in a strict African family. Culturally speaking we're "bound" to one person and supposed to take care of our partners seriously. Obviously I grew up here though and I'm the only one of my siblings that's been super serious about that. All my other siblings have dated and messed around, but I'm very much a committed person when i say I'm going to do something. The opportunities have presented themselves, but I've always wanted a girl that I can wake up beside when it's all said and done. Sex may be great, but I don't think I'm missing out on anything universe changing. Rather have a loyal and supportive woman, you know?
>>
>>18241997
Wiser than most.
>>
>>18242017
Thanks, my parents did a good job. What do I do with this girl though guys? I'm legit nervous as Fuck lol.
>>
>>18242601
Just be yourself and the loner thing I was one too till I met the right people I think thats the case with most though kin seeks kin and all that, you'll be fine.
>>
>>18241997
What's with this idea that any girl who's ever had sex is suddenly an untrustworthy whore who's probably already sleeping with someone else the second she's done with you? It's strictly impossible to have a loyal and supportive woman if she's ever had sex with someone else? Or if she's ever had sex with you outside of your idyllic fantasy of what a relationship is supposed to look like?

I don't begrudge you your beliefs, you do you, it just seems like an awfully judgmental way to live. People are people. There are self-made virgins that are just as likely to cheat on you making out with some other guy at the club/work/anywhere same as there are sexually active women that value loving monogamous relationships.
>>
>>18242665
Huh? That has nothing to do with the other, sorry if you misread it that way. I was just saying that we're quite similar in regards to our center. I don't care if my partner is a virgin or not, that literally doesn't matter to me so long as they're not hopping from relationship to relationship very fast.

>>18242641
I'm just a bit wary because it all seems to be good now, but I know people can change or hide their true selves. I guess the only way to know is to live it out though.
>>
File: 1382698864697.gif (2MB, 256x192px) Image search: [Google]
1382698864697.gif
2MB, 256x192px
>>18241181
>>18241180

Here is the deal, dude.

You are 30 fucking years old. This kind of prolonged courting process might have been endearing and cute 10 years ago but you're 30 and you've never been in a relationship. 30 years old, bud.

You need to put your foot on the gas pedal on this one. Immediately. Your overthinking has gotten you to this point and your window for figuring out relationships and developing a good one is quickly going to be out shadowed by your looming dysfunction.

Enough waiting. Enough analyzing. Enough courting. While guys were fucking up in relationships with different girls gaining experience, learning hard lessons, developing wisdom and familiarity with the female psyche you were hanging out at home doing nothing.

You've got a lot of catching up to do and not a lot of time to do it. This relationship makes sense because you have the emotional maturity and relationship experience of a 19 year old but the age difference is teetering on the edge of unacceptable. In a few years, any father who catches you dating their teenage daughter is gonna crush your kneecaps, bro, and lord knows you're never going to find a decent, non-amish woman your age willing to date a completely inexperienced middle aged man and waste the last few years her ovaries have left teaching you how to be a boyfriend.

Seriously, dude. Jump in feet first, don't dip a toe. You're a 30 year old man with a quickly closing window of opportunity. Time to take the leap.

Like, now.
>>
>>18243132
I never dated a girl head on, no. But I've courted a bunch of women and while I agree that I am inexperienced with women flat out, I'm not bad with them. And yeah your reasoning is pretty much why I'm going in on this one. There's no point in "studying" this when she and I are pretty identical. I've made plans with her for two weeks from now(When she's done school), we'll start in earnest then.
>>
>>18241181
>>18241180
I loved my alone time too man not gonna lie but once you're in a relationship and you know it's the right girl you'll be her best friend and you'll actually WANT to spend more time with her than by yourself. Crazy, I know, but I'm right. And if you don't end up doing that then she's not for you man.
>>
your overthinking is only going to cause more problems. i know that thinking and worrying is something that is difficult to control, but just remember that she is a virgin by choice, like you, and is possibly just as nervous about this as you are. a relationship can look overwhelming at first, but as you progress, you learn more and more. for the lack of a better word, they're not as "difficult" as your brain and other people are making it out to be (i hope you understand what i mean). at the risk of sounding cliche as fuck, just be yourself, man. good luck.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.