[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Lazy

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 6

File: me.png (33KB, 582x408px) Image search: [Google]
me.png
33KB, 582x408px
All i do is sit at my parents house all day and do nothing. I might help cook dinner and i clean up after most of my messes but thats about it.

Im 18 and finished highschool at the end of last year, so since then i have done nothing.

I cannot find the motivation to do anything, im getting kicked out this Friday, i just plan to kill myself. Being dead is better than having a job or doing more study. I know this isnt normal.

Ive been told to write goals and work towards then, but i dont really have any. Like, good car or bad car i dont care. House or homeless, meh. All i can ever see myself doing is sitting in my bed all day.

I know its not normal, i want to have some motivation but i dont. I lack motivation so much that sometimes, when i know i need to do something like go to work i just dont care, i just tell myself that im going to killmyself so nothing even matters. I dont want that but my lack of motivation is making me miserable.

what can i do
>>
File: Vader.jpg (733KB, 1920x1152px) Image search: [Google]
Vader.jpg
733KB, 1920x1152px
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mEqbWqyCwIY
>>
>>18241168
tldr: no motivation for anything. Dont want to work/cant drag myself out of bed for work because i have 0 motivation.

if i was forced to work, at this point in time i would killmyself. I dont know why its this way.
>>
>>18241174
this video is not available ?
>>
>>18241176
Because you're a bitch with no goals
Take some acid and go on a hike
>>
>>18241179
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I625zPMQ4r4
>>
File: Peleliu.jpg (82KB, 950x514px) Image search: [Google]
Peleliu.jpg
82KB, 950x514px
>>18241176
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-55y5DDpPIU
>>
>>18241183
Yea, everything is so mundane. I dont really care for anything.
>>
File: original.gif (332KB, 382x512px) Image search: [Google]
original.gif
332KB, 382x512px
>>18241183

I second this.

OP is weak and must thrust themselves into life. It's hard to have goals when ur a fucking NEET.
>>
File: 1492298796889.jpg (54KB, 600x649px) Image search: [Google]
1492298796889.jpg
54KB, 600x649px
>>18241168
im a lot like you anon. i went to college for a year, but i dropped out because i would choose doing nothing over doing homework every single day. now im back at home with my parents and working entry level jobs. as much as work fucking sucks and youre going to hate it, its the best thing you can do for yourself. even though im a lazy fuck who gets nothing done for myself, i feel good knowing that i contribute to the outside world a little bit and make money.

if you really want to fix your problems, you know the answer to everything. it means that tomorrow, youre going to have to wake up in the morning, create a list of productive things to do that day, and start working towards goals. of course you know that, its fucking simple. but youre not going to do it because its more fun and easy to play vidya and browse 4chan for 14 hours. I know. i make that same decision everyday, believe me. i know that one day, ill decide to become a better man and choose the productive option, but for today and probably for tomorrow, im gonna get high and play video games. you have the same choice, anon. tomorrow, if you decide that youre really truly sick of being a NEET loser, then get a piece of paper and write down realistic goals to accomplish. its the only way to improve yourself. your lack of motivation is a choice and dont delude yourself into thinking otherwise. its up to you whether you accept it or reject it
>>
>>18241212
Are you not entertained?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FI1ylg4GKv8
>>
File: kWP23kt.jpg (81KB, 1280x853px) Image search: [Google]
kWP23kt.jpg
81KB, 1280x853px
>>18241183
THE ANSWER
>>
>>18241231
Yea, we're both lazy scum.

for me its just like, i dont care. a nice house and car would be cool and all but 100% not worth the work required to achieve them. For goals i guess i want to have goals that i care about, if that makes sense,

i dont really care about anything thats material, and money cant buy the things i would care for. Maybe if i did some training, volunteered at an ambulance, or pound or community something i might get some fulfilment. but then my parents main thing is a finical contribution so idk
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.