[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ITT: Thigns partners do that bother you

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 106
Thread images: 6

I'm seeing this one girl now. She's fine, but she does some things that bother me:

>Announces when she's about to fart
It's not a problem that she farts. Everyone does it. But she announces it every single time even when I don't notice it. It's unnecessary, not cute, and kind of gross.

>Sends me Snapchat messages that she puts on her Story anyway
This bothers me because she Snaps a lot so my phone buzzes quite a bit at times when I would rather not have it buzz so much. Seeing that it's a Snapchat notification just makes me want to ignore her and I don't want to do that but she's really tempting me to.

Anyway, what are things your partner does or can do that will annoy you?
>>
>>18241154
Hey guys,
did you know that I have a giirrrrrrrllfriend ;) ;) ;)
>>
>>18241160
Fuck off you lonely idiot.
>>
>>18241154
>Announces when she's about to fart
It's not a problem that she farts. >Everyone does it. But she announces it every single time even when I don't notice it. It's unnecessary, not cute, and kind of gross.

What kind of autistic fiona are you dating holy kek

Also it's annoying when my gf tries to call me
>>
>>18241163
Back to /r/askmen, faggot.
>>
>>18241195
Back to masturbating away your loneliness, faggot.
>>
When I'm away from my girlfriend and talk to her on snapchat or whatsapp she just suddenly disappears. Sometimes for 5 minutes, sometimes for 2 hours. Not that there is anything wrong about that but she never tells me she has to go. Like how hard can it be just to tell me something along "hey I'm going to cook now brb" or "I have to go buy groceries"?
>>
>>18241256
You sound like a little whiner. It's a fucking relief when my gf fucks off for an hour or so and I don't have to talk to her about inane nonsense.
>>
>>18241257

Usually I'm not like that at all. I don't whine about little things and really hate it when people do. But when I have been out of town for let's say a week and I am trying to talk to her and she keeps doing that it feels truly frustrating.
>>
>>18241257
>not liking your girlfriend

What a shit relationship you have.
>>
>>18241290
I like Taco Bell doesn't mean I want to eat it every hour of every day.
>>
>>18241299
>comparing your girlfriend to shitty drive through tacos

You really don't see the problem here do you?
>>
>>18241309
No I really don't. Then again maybe I just have a shitty girlfriend who annoys me.
>>
>>18241309

I do. He's in the closet
>>
>>18241369
How'd you figure?
>>
>>18241154
>one word answers
When this shit happens I just completely stop replying.

>keeps telling me not to watch something and to wait for her
>still been waiting to watch some shows for months
>still have to "wait"
Ultimately I've said when she says that, she has one week to get in the mood or I start watching things.
>>
>tfw no partner to be annoyed by ;_;
>>
My boyfriend has this annoying habit of not being careful with money. He'll spend 300 on band merch and then be stuck for a week till payday.
>>
>>18241154
>Compliments me without looking at me
>Doesn't fold his clothes, leaves them hanging on my chair so I have to fold him when I need to sit at my desk
>Talks back when people are interviewed on tv
>Cannot eat unless the table is ready, even if we are eating pizza or takeaway
>Sighs a lot
>Needs to give you a 45 hour class about everything whenever you are imprecise
>Envious as fuck
>>
>>18241416
He sounds like a twat. Does he have redeeming features?
>>
>>18241417
Plenty. He is, by far, the best man I've ever met.
He can be a bit of a pain in the ass, but he can afford it because he is amazing.

10 years together and never had a doubt that he was the love of my life.
>>
>partner is fat
>partner has fucked up teeth (can't look for very long so I don't make eye contact)
>partner doesn't know how to dress to flatter fat unproportionate body
>partner has unsightly love handled followed by flat, wide (no) ass, huge turn off
>partner has weird body shape, physically unattractive person (cannot stress enough)
>partner does not take the gym seriously and slacks with form on a lot of exercises except fuckin squats (tf¿¿¿)
>partner has great personality tho, that's what I'm attracted to the most besides his aspie intelligence and views on certain things
>back to shitty things about partner
>partner allows mom's plethora of animals to have fleas even though I'm allergic asf and will break out in rashes
>no sex life, not complaining

feels good to write all of this down tho. in a couple years time he'll probably become a better man physically if he begins to take the gym seriously but I'm holding off until then. patience is key, right?
>>
>>18241154
When something annoys you, can't you just say it to her? In a respectful way of course.
>>
>>18241609
Holy kek. What makes his personality so great to balance out all these downsides?
>>
File: 1492527279402.jpg (8KB, 236x211px) Image search: [Google]
1492527279402.jpg
8KB, 236x211px
>>18241309
>Taco Bell
>Shitty
>>
>she's stubborn as fuck and a perfectionist about things that don't fucking matter
>rarely lets me pay for her, no matter how small the thing is
>does weird combinations of food with ice cream that are a crime against humanity
>her fashion sense gets exponentially worse with every year I know her (6 so far)
>spends too much time on vidya/series, and talks during movies
>studies CS but uses as nasty Windows laptop
>procrastinates too much
>takes 30min to get ready for casual shit

>>18241416
Heh, I am not the only one!
>>
>>18241668
>does weird combinations of food with ice cream that are a crime against humanity
I'm intrigued, can you elaborate?
>>
My boyfriend does this thing where he doesn't exist. So annoying!
>>
>>18241668
>Heh, I am not the only one!
Haha no you aren't.
Even if we've been together forever I still forget every fucking time, so when pizza arrives I have to wait till he gets the table ready otherwise he gets autistic as fuck.

>she's stubborn as fuck and a perfectionist about things that don't fucking matter
I do this a lot.
>>
>>18241673
Chips, fries, fucking dark bread, pretzels, brownies. Guess putting random fruit into it is pretty vanilla but still tastes like shit.
>>
>>18241416
Most of those are tolerable or okay or just genuinely good like the setting the table thing, except:
>>Doesn't fold his clothes, leaves them hanging on my chair so I have to fold him when I need to sit at my desk
>>Envious as fuck
These two are from my experience a bit unhealthy.
>>
>>18241668
I'm a man but I'm a lot like this.
>>
>>18241685
The folding thing is a bit annoying, but I don't mind it too much. He is very neat in general, just has this shitty habit of leaving his clothes on chairs.
I mean, could be worse. My dad used to leave them on the floor.

Being envious... heh. I really dislike it and it is very unhealthy, especially for him.
His mom is a very envious person as well so he got it from her.
He cannot be happy of other people's achievements unless he's doing better than them. Even when his best friend got a good job, he was visibly pissy.
I'm glad he has me otherwise he'd be a bitter neckbeard woman hater.
>>
>>18241661
kek
>>
File: oh.jpg (131KB, 1080x1350px) Image search: [Google]
oh.jpg
131KB, 1080x1350px
>>18241411
be my bf anon ;) ;) ;))))
>>
File: 1492205462752.jpg (59KB, 896x921px) Image search: [Google]
1492205462752.jpg
59KB, 896x921px
>>18241154

My wife just asked me if a guy i work with broke up with his gf. Shes had a weird vibe for him for a while now.
>>
>>18241681
>eating brownies + ice cream is odd
Really? Every restaurant I go to offers this as a dessert
>>
>>18241681
Damn. That's some weird shit, it makes me want to try it.
>>
>>18241685
What's so unhealthy about the clothes thing? Most people I know do it. As long you overdo it with 3 "clothes chairs" it's not a biggie. Envy is pretty bad indeed though.

>>18241688
Well, personality wise, she's a lot like a man either way. Grew up with two brothers, played football as a kid, calls guys "dude" and "bro". When we still played vidya together and RPd as each other, people took her for me quite easy. It also made dating her pretty straightforward.

>>18241717
I rarely go to restaurants beyond anniversaries and post funerals, so didn't know it's that common. Besides isn't there something like brownie ice cream, so you don't have to waste a perfectly good brownie. It's not like it's bad but was definitely uncommon for me.
>>
>>18241706
sure
>>
>>18241681
Pretzels, brownies and fruit all sound normal. Pretty sure they're all offered at Coldstone Creamery.

Chips, fries and dark bread are weird. Though I guess there's people who dip fries in milkshakes, so that one isn't entirely shocking.
>>
Lol I picture the two of you sitting quietly then all of the sudden your gf yells and *INCOMING!*
BRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAP
>>
>>18241650
He lights a fire in my soul, I suppose. I wouldn't of noticed any of this stuff if people I know (my friends, not his) didn't point it out to me but once they did I started noticing.
>>
>>18241778
>pretzels
>normal
Teh fuck? It's sweet and cold + salty. Sounds pretty bad in theory.
>>
Break up with me. I hate it when they do that.
>>
>>18241740
It's the "not taking up responsibility for your own shit" part that can become a dealbreaker later on.
>>
>>18241154

I had to think really hard about this.

>deliberately tries to annoy me by poking me, sitting on me, tickling me and generally being a pain

>he leaves beer bottle tops on the kitchen side and tissues on the coffee table

I think those are the only things. Other than that I think he's absolutely perfect. I've known him 8 years so unless he develops any other super annoying habits, I don't think we're doing too bad.

He'd probably have a huge list for me though.
>>
>>18241609

I'd honestly just off myself if this was my relationship. It sounds like a pitiful existence for both of you. Imagine if he came across this post.
>>
>>18242078
None of those are real flaws. The first is funny and the second is maybe lazy.
>>
>>18242109

The original post asked about annoying things your partner does, not flaws.
>>
>>18242113
You're right and I guess my post sounded kind of pointless. I was really just adding stuff to the conversation and implying you're a lucky lady.
>>
>>18242119

Aw thank you. Very nice of you. I hope you have/find a partner equally as flawless :)
>>
>>18242126
She's not but it's fine.
>>
>>18241868
this is why you shouldn't date normies
their friends ruin everything
>>
In a two year old relationship
>browse facebook when we are together
>not initiating eye contact during sex
>not greeting me when we meet
>not offering me food or drink when I am over at his house for hours
>>
>>18242224
>>browse facebook when we are together
meh
>>not initiating eye contact during sex
ouch
>>not greeting me when we meet
>>not offering me food or drink when I am over at his house for hours
turn off
>>
>>18242224
>not offering me food or drink when I am over at his house for hours
After a 2 years relationship, I'd eat without her offering me
>>
>>18242302
he never asked
i had to ask him when i got really hungry
or told him i have to go home because i am hungry and he wouldn't offer to make me food
he is not poor either, just really autistic
>>
>>18241416
I bet those are exactly the reasons you are actually attracted to him
If he stopped doing it you would for sure lose some attraction
>>
>>18242370
No, what I meant is that if I'm in a 2 years relationship, I wouldn't wait for my partner to offer me food, I'd take what I need from the fridge without asking him.
>>
>>18242392
Why would I lose attraction?
Fuck, there's nothing sexier than folded clothes and silent political talk show watching, while eating pizza right from the box without fork and knife.
>>
>>18242418
there's like a million things sexier than that, jesus
>>
>>18242423
Try living 10 years with a man who yells while watching political talk shows, loves correcting imprecise shit, sighs a lot and cannot eat take away food like a normal person. Maybe you'll appreciate it.
>>
>takes forever for him to cut his long nails
>he always has to look at me when he drives.
ive lost count of how many close calls we've had almost getting into a wreck
>he hides messes and doesnt clean unless i nag or boss him around
>he picks his nose in front of me. i often have to boss him to go the bathroom to get a tissue and toss it
>once he likes a show he'll binge watch as many as he can until hes finished it
>hes not into public displays of affection
>he says little lies and lies by omission a lot

i annoy him by
>getting upset when im hungry
>when i take too long to make up my mind
>when i burp he thinks i fake the sound
>>
>>18242450
political talk shows and take away are both pretty stupid anyway
eating pizza without a set up table is also imprecise but you're not autistic about it
sexiest thing in the world is silence and comfort in the arms of your loved one
fuck off
>>
>>18242418
You look at the surface, not in depth.
>Compliments me without looking at me
Shows that he doesnt always care while still in the relationship. Hot/cold dynamic, makes you addicted like gambling.
>>Doesn't fold his clothes, leaves them hanging on my chair so I have to fold him when I need to sit at my desk
Makes you feel feminine, like a woman who cares for his man, which is what you are longing for.
Values his opinion more than theirs, which implies alpha traits.
Has standarts and wont betray them, another alpha male quality.
>Sighs a lot
Knows more and is not afraid to show it.
>Needs to give you a 45 hour class about everything whenever you are imprecise
Means honesty.
>Envious as fuck
Means good protector.
All those are attractive qualities.
>>
>>18242458
Unless you aren't a theredpill believer in which case they're all traits of an asshole no one wants to deal with in a long term relationship.
>>
>>18242467
Well, she stated shes in love for over 10 years I think, so our anecdotic evidence proves otherwise. This >>18242224 is fucking cancer and annoying asshole, for example.
>>
>watches youtube videos while he poops
>unhealthy eating habits, a little overweight
>buys games as soon as they come out instead of waiting for the price to drop
>buys weed
>complains that he's broke
>not much ambition or motivation (before and after weed)
>not very self-reflective
>doesn't put a lot of effort into the relationship
>gets cranky when he's hot or hungry
>>
>>18242458
The compliments thing is just annoying. I dress myself up to be pretty for him and he doesn't even check. Annoying as hell.
I don't mind taking care of his needs, I do most of the housework anyway. The folding thing is not tremendous, it's just a bit annoying since he's otherwise very neat.
The table thing is just a quirk he has.

The rest is just being arrogant and hot headed. Which are two of the things about him I am most conflicted about. He's easily frustrated, precise, arrogant, imposes himself over others in conversation. I do like those things to some extent, but they can be annoying.

Then - I'm happy. 10 years together and I have no complaint if not small stuff.
He could write a wall of complaints about me, but we're still happy as fuck.
>>
>>18242476
You can overlook negative qualities because they're outshone by better qualities. That's the entire basis of relationships because no one is perfect, everyone has shit that has to be overlooked. So you're right in that the evidence proves that they aren't unforgivable and that other douchecanoe's shit is, but I sure as shit wouldn't say they're attractive or indicators of a good mate on their own.
>>
>>18242497
replace the games part for clothes part and you have my gf
but my gf has more flaws besides these. which is why i'm breaking up with her
>>
>>18242503
Damn, that sucks. Couldn't fix the relationship?
>>
>>18242510
we tried multiple times but she keeps doing shit every time
seriously if i did a list here it would take up more than a post and i really don't want to delve into those feelings
>>
>>18242497
Oh, he also does this really annoying thing where he complains about things and then doesn't fix the things. Or where if I tell him something like I'd like him to do something more often, he'll get sad that he wasn't doing it enough in the first place. But then that's where he stops, he doesn't really try to do it more often

>>18242512
That's rough dude. It sucks how just caring about someone doesn't guarantee that the relationship will work.
>>
>>18242522
my gf is exactly like that and honestly i'm fed up with it
how long have you been dating?
>>
>>18242453
>he hides messes and doesnt clean unless i nag or boss him around
>he picks his nose in front of me. i often have to boss him to go the bathroom to get a tissue and toss it
>hes not into public displays of affection
>he says little lies and lies by omission a lot
Are you dating a literal child?

>>18242458
>Values his opinion more than theirs, which implies alpha traits.
Almost made me smile.

>>18242497
More pedophiles dating children. Interesting.
>>
>feels good to write all of this down tho. in a couple years time he'll probably become a better man physically if he begins to take the gym seriously but I'm holding off until then. patience is key, right?

No he will not. Sorry.
>>
File: 4L_eyJQig6x.jpg (61KB, 1000x800px) Image search: [Google]
4L_eyJQig6x.jpg
61KB, 1000x800px
>>18241677
I'm here don't worry no more :)
>>
>>18241154
After childbirth, female sex drive just.... goes away....

Like I love my partner to death, she's such a strong, loving person. She puts up with all my shit, so this would be one of my only complaints about her.

I feel a little cheated in a way, she used to be really flirty and dirty and want to try new things/ sneak outside and fuck me in public, on balconies, in parks.
Anal, bondage, the blowjobs... oh the blowjobs. It was part of who she was, and who I fell in love with, but now it's like she has lost that part of her self and doesn't even know it. I miss her. I miss the attention, am I being a cunt or can anyone relate? My daughter is 2 now and we have sex once every two weeks, but we used to have sex 4 or 5 times a day if we could. We both are a lot busier but I'm still always up for it and we have plenty of time. Maybe I'm getting unattractive, maybe she never was that person, maybe she was pretending. Idk, advice?
>>
>>18243990
She is probably just really stressed with the child.
Help her take care of the baby and the house. Let her relax sometimes, take her out on a date, sneak away for a relaxing weekend.
>>
>>18243990
Why dont you make the effort and fuck her? Everyone knows sex dries up after kids but it doesnt have to.
>>
>>18243997
Illl take your advice, This is one of my first posts on 4chan. i love this community, its so nice
>>
>>18244000
Oh i can fuck her, but i hate being the one to get things started, i want her to seek me out and generally be more sexual. I like to be dominated in the bedroom so id doesnt really work if im the one doing all the effort. any more advice, this info is juice
>>
Here I'll do it. There aren't many things I can think of

>sometimes has a habit of rambling on when he talks and I kind of forget what we are/he is talking about. But he's worked immesely on this and it isn't a huge issue

>doesn't shower or brush his teeth as often as I'd like. To alleviate this we brush teeth together whenever possible

That's really it
>>
>>18242412
I know right? I was doing this about 7 months in, but we both still offered at random times just in case.

Also what is it with people taking this bullshit from partners? Some of these things are very fixable, all you have to do is communicate. Of course not everything can be fixed like that, some people just do annoying shit. But damn that doesn't mean deal with every little thing. Communication is key. "Hey anon it really hurts my feelings when you don't offer me food when I've been here all day or when I tell you I'm hungry and leaving but you just ignore it." You don't have to be a dick, in fact it might work better if you're not a dick.
>>
File: 884400_700b.jpg (41KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
884400_700b.jpg
41KB, 500x375px
Oh boy I've been meaning to complain about this for a long time and I never have the chance because I don't even have that many friends anymore.

>gf wants me to always tell her when I'm going out anywhere like a friend's house, the store, my grandma's place, etc otherwise he gets really mad
>she's always looking for her parents' approval for everything and it gets to the point where she cries her eyes out because she may have disappointed them or changed her image of her
>she's stubborn as fuck and would not do simple shit if it's not done her way and would not listen to me at all because "that's the way I do it!"
>she's quite boring really and has barely any goals or interests in life (she wants us to get married and have two children and a fun job for her and that's it)
>she doesn't know how to do much and I feel like I have to give her a 6 hour lecture for everything
>she has a lot of prejudices towards shit she doesn't know anything about

There are other things but these are the ones that come to mind right now.
>>
>>18245034
>has barely any goals
>she wants us to get married and have two children and a fun job for her and that's it
How is that not having goals? It seems like she has them.
>>
>>18245036
Eh, I said barely any goals. I meant more like short term goals and shit she wants to do before or after getting married. Maybe learning new stuff or getting a masters or achieving other stuff.
Getting married and having children is not much desu.
>>
>>18245034
she sounds like a dream girl.
>>
>>18245041
>Getting married and having children is not much desu.
Considering those two acts probably created you and definitely created me, I wouldn't say it's nothing.
>>
>>18245041
What kind of goals are you wanting her to have?
>>
I honestly can't complain much about my partner. Even the little things aren't worth posting. But one thing that really irks me is knowing he(like almost every guy friend I've ever had) thinks my mom is hot. And I hate seeing them talk to each other and not knowing whether to feel jealous or if I'm just insecure. I love my mom but I wish she wasn't hotter than me.
>>
>>18245608
It can be anything. I don't want her to have any specific goals but a lot of the time it just feels like she's not looking for anything in life or doesn't want to do anything with her life other than getting married and having kids. She doesn't have any personal interests or hobbies or anything.
>>18245586
>>18245601
Don't get me wrong, I wouldn't change her for anyone else and I do like the fact that she wants to marry me in the future but I just wish she had other shit going on for her you know? She has always lived a really sheltered life so all she did when she was a teenager was stay home and talk to her mom and sister all day long.
>>
>>18241661
Terrible establishment
>>
maybe she feels like she isn't as hot after having the kid? could be why she is not initiating sex.
I would say maybe compliment her more and make her feel special. More than likely will result in more sex.
>>
>she leaves dirty cups and plates lying around the house.
>puts dirty underwear back on after showering.
>never cleans unless told to
>>
>She feels the need to be on her phone almost all the time and gets annoyed as fuck when I suggest that there's life outside of the phone (not wanting to directly say I want attention)
>Doesn't really talk about interesting things
>Does things out of spite (Like when I go out to see a show with a fellow male friend of mine, she goes and hangs with 3 of her "old friends" which happen to be dudes or makes other plans just because I made plans)
>Post shower, leaves wet towels laying around instead of hung up and making them re-usable
>Lets her 4 year old do whatever he wants pretty much doesn't guide/teach or discipline and gets pissed at me when I try to lead by example and be good role model and father figure to her shitty spoiled kid (he hits her and hits her parents whenever he doesn't get his way and just says "we don't hit, it hurts people" he responds "it doesn't hurt me" I took his ass into the back room and placed him on the bed and left him in there for a minute to think about what he did and sure as shit, he didn't hit her again for the rest of the night or the following day).
>Claims I'm sexist for not seeking new female friends in a relationship because it in fact complicates things
>Isn't romantic/passionate/affectionate like at all aside from white bread kissing, hugs and simple I love yous and I hate it
>Gets really butthurt over my dark/off-colour sense of humour (for example, when I joke about extremist feminism or other new age things) and then retorts by making personal jokes about me and my mannerisms
>Is poly and agreed to be in a fucking monogamous relationship and then bitches because I'm not poly essentially and don't understand it or really like the idea of it
>Listens to a lot of shit music
>Is immature in quite a few ways and has a shit sense of humour for the most part

Just to list a few things.
>>
>>18246872
>Is poly and agreed to be in a fucking monogamous relationship
This is how I know your relationship is doomed.
>>
>>18246891
Pretty much nig. I'm actually really struggling at the moment because she's wanting me to come back to her and I want to try again and make it work but I also think I'd be better off and happier without her (I moved out long story short unless of course you would be interested in hearing the story)
>>
My gf moves thing around the house all the time
>Put keys on little ledge next to door
>Go out next day
>Cant find keys
>Yell at gf where are my keys
>keys are in the kitchen drawer (???????)
And so on, she also leaves stuff all over the house so that next time im looking for it i cant find it, not too long ago i was looking for my ballpeen hammer, which is in my toolbox, which is in the pantry on top of the cupboard, until she moved my toolbox to the closet where the boiler is in
fucking stop
>>
>>18243990
It doesn't stay down for too long. Two years is longer than it should be gone, it's more that she's distracted and tired most likely. Also you can help by not instigating sex when she is tired, like at bedtime or worried abt getting busted by the rugrat. We used do it in the bathroom all the time or sneak off to our room "for a nap" while the little one was playing. Just always remember to lock the door! We even did it in the car in the driveway after she went to bed sometimes, it was pretty hot sneaking around. It was a fun game on it's own.
>>
>>18241708
tell her that he is single to your knowledge, and then complain about things that she would not like about him. Tell her he picks his nose and eats it, and that he is secretly immature as well. Be vague.
tell him things about your wife that he would not like ALTHOUGH NOT THINGS THAT SHE WOULD THINK ARE NEGATIVE

boom cut that off
>>
Girlfriend has ocd tendencies.
>needs to buy only boneless skinless chicken. will not cut it up on the board herself, and if that happens, it's clean everything in the kitchen time
>does not wash dishes by hand. will take cookware, pots, (that shouldn't be put in the washer) that could otherwise be quickly scrubbed out and places them in the machine
>will not fill up the machine completely. will do easily multiple loads just to give each plate space
>sometimes leave dinner out overnight by mistake, covered of course by the fridge but forgot to put in after cooling down. needs to get thrown out. im like I'll take it to work for lunch no problem. NOPE
>flips out when I open things in the fridge that she's saving for later for whatever reason like sour cream. well if you told be before hand. you don't need the whole pint for your recipe, it won't hurt that a tablespoon is missing
>bitchy attitude becoming more frequent
>used to laugh at all my jokes and mannerisms, not they're not funny
>>
>Go to give oral
>She stinks
>>
>>18246895
Well fuck it, she can have her loveless depth less relationships and a shit kid

Go and find someone who's right for you, she fucking isn't

Do you want to be around that shit kid when he's 15 and she's off sucking a guy because she doesn't want the responsibility of a kid?
Thread posts: 106
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.