[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do I come out to my mother?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

File: image.png (217KB, 570x746px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
217KB, 570x746px
Ive been struggling with telling my mom for a while, trying to say I'm gay. I always stop halfway and never can get the words out.

I'm 18 and very straight acting, the gayest thing I do is shave my legs. I think telling her will be a shock, she's a little religious and that makes me want to hold off a little.

Any tips?
>>
>>18241100
Stop liking dick.
>>
Just force yourself. You have to do it anyways.
>>
>>18241100
I think that only really shitty parents dont realize their kids are fags. The signs are almost all the time through the whole puberty.

Dont tell her. Just wax your whole body, be simply beautiful and dress like you really want. Sooner or later your mom will realize how different you are.

And now to the more important question:
Do gays have strong prefference for top / bottom or you want to do both in equal measure?
>>>/hm/
>>
Don't tell her.

Do you think straight people feel the need to come out to their parents? No so just act natural
>>
I kinda get the feeling of wanting to get something off your chest, for example, I kept a secret for a long time from my mother, and that's that I'm an atheist. Took me a long time to tell her cause, she's religious as fuck, and she kept inviting me to church every day and I got tired of it.

I also don't like keeping secrets so, went with it, she was in shock at first but in time got used to it. Sadly she doubled her efforts to try and convert me to Christianity so, in her eyes I'm this sick puppy that needs to suck God's dick to get better.

My advice?

Keep it to yourself until you're ready to move out of your parent's house. You're young so it's not like you're bringing in the love of your life any time soon. Just enjoy your life in private, and when you're independent, have your own income, sit her down and tell her.

She's your mom and even if she gets angry at you at first it's not like she's going to hate you. I just think it be easier if you do it while living on your own so you don't have to deal with the alien treatment after she finds out.

She'll probably want you to suck God's dick too.
>>
Don't tell her until you are financially stable.

Anyways, even "accepting" straight people say the worst shit when they think no gays are around to hear them. My mom has a gay brother and acts nice to his face, but told me that homosexuality makes her stomach turn because it's so disgusting. Don't fuck up your future because you assumed your financial provider wouldn't disown you.
>>
Hopefully she'll kick you out and disown your ass
>>
Do you have a strong reason for doing so, like she being near of finding out by herself or you being in a serious, stable relationship with a guy?

If not, I don't see why you should tell her. Like other anons said, some things can be left unsaid until people suspect them enough to figure them out. If you still depend on her financially and for housing, this could lead to a major freak out and out you in a corner, so wait until you both have a really good reason to leave the closet and have an way out if she freaks out and kick you out
>>
I never seen that need to tell your parents this kind of things, it's your sexual life, no need to say it. (unless you want to marry someone)
>hey mom, I like to suck dick, that's another thing we have in common!
>hey mom. I have to tell you something really important, I really enjoy it when a girl crushes my balls with her heels
>>
>>18241105

no
>>
>>18241630

wouldnt she expect me to be straight and get a girlfriend though
>>
File: 1378175459371.jpg (67KB, 600x450px) Image search: [Google]
1378175459371.jpg
67KB, 600x450px
>>18241487
This

You're 18 OP, so I'm going to assume you still live at home. Don't tell her until you're able to live on your own and have your own life set up in case of the event that she kicks you out for being homosex.

It might sting for a bit, but you've put up with it this long and it will only fuel your motivation to move out on your own and have your own life.
>>
>>18242241

She wouldn't kick me out. Or rather she won't, lets just say not in the position to do so.
>>
>>18242199
why would anyone expect anything from you you worthless loser get off 4chan and kill yourself right now
>>
>>18241100
Do you dress like a chick, or o you dress like any othe guy would.

Not gonna lie, I kinda wanna see what you look like.
>>
>>18242305

i dont dress like a girl around my mom..

why do you want to see me
>>
>>18241100
Kill yourself
>>
>>18242316

i dont want to try that again
>>
>>18242316
Not this obviously. I don't support homosexuality myself, but you can do whatever you want, it is your choice. I would be pretty sad if my kid came out gay, but I would still love them. Who knows maybe your mom is one of those religious people that change their mindset because they would rather be there to support their kid. Take a chance, and don't expect her to be at your wedding.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.