[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How to get rid of acne?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

How to get rid of acne?
>>
>>18240936

That's not acne, it's a plantar wart.
>>
>>18240937
Pic unrelated
>>
rinse your face daily even if you aren't washing with some kind of soap.
avoid touching your face
you can try to apply something like tea tree oil or calmoseptine/calamine lotion.
change your pillowcase daily.
cut down your sugar and junk food intake.
>>
tea tree oil worked wonders for me, I use one mix with bp for spot treatment and another with sa for exfoliating
>>
>>18240953
I would add that you could ask a girl with perfect skin what's her face cleaning routine is and drink at least 3L of water everyday.
>>
>>18240969
Tea tree.
>>
>>18240973
yeah nigga thats what I said
>>
>>18240953
Change pillow case daily? Really?
>>
I have acne ( a little)
Go to the dermatologist and they will give some pills. I'm trying with Tetralysal and it's pretty good.

-Drink a lot of water (grab some bottle and drink everytime) This will help you a lot.

-Suncream
-Eat salads, fruit, not everyday but try eating.
>>
>>18240936
if you have long hair, tie that shit when you go to bed
>>
There is no way to get rid of acne.

Perhaps it can be very mildly arrested, but nothing ever is going to get rid of it.

If acne medication worked, you wouldn't ever see anyone with acne. If diet pills worked, you wouldn't ever see any fat people. There are always threads about this shit and people offer up the same ridiculous suggestions every time. Washing you pillow case everyday is never ever going to prevent acne.

Think about it from a business/marketing perspective from a big company like Johnson & Johnson who make chemically engineered products. They know people are insecure about things like acne and bad breath. People buy products like face wash and mouthwash because of their insecurity but for some reason they never work, I wonder why... They're just snake oil salesmen.

Maybe something extreme from a dermatologist would work, like Accutane. Apparently it has some crazy side effects though and is for terrible, chronic acne only.
>>
>>18240936
Epsom salt baths 3x a week
Drink only organic milk
>>
>>18240936
When i was stupid horny teen boy, i had acne all over my face. I wouldnt give a shit, but my mom took an insult everytime she looked at my face. And forced me to try EVERYRHING. Even went to three doctors. Each of them prescribed stuff on it.

Guess what? Nothing worked. Popping zitz on my face and shooting the stuf from it to mirror in evening and pouring whatever newest stuff from doctor become my favourite pastime before bed time.

The only thing which cured it was literally growing up. Now my face is like one of princess, clean and all. Occasionally i still het some pimple, but they are small and long between. Who gives a fuck about acne. You will grow of that shit one day.

Now go fap or what do horny teens do these days. Tinder? Write to profile you have as much love as pimples on your face and you are not afraid of sharing both.
>>
>>18241304
Not everyone grows out of it. It runs in my family and my parents still have it, and mine has shown no signs of slowing down at 26.
>>
>>18241315
That we are talking about something else than simple acne and you should consider sterilizing yourself or getting into eugenics science to stop such fucking trait from invading human genofond.
>>
Try the common advice first:
1. Eat your vegetables.
2. Avoid dairy.
3. Exercise regularly.
4. Sleep early.
5. Don't touch your face.
6. Change pillow case daily.

Skincare is more of a personal thing. Just try cheaper stuffs first.
>>
Accutane. End of story.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.