[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How to stop obessisin over one gril?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

File: 1491154177089.png (161KB, 400x376px) Image search: [Google]
1491154177089.png
161KB, 400x376px
How to stop obessisin over one gril?
>>
Avoid that girl, meet other girls
>>
>>18240819

Not OP but it's preety hard when you share a workplace or something like that.

>Start avoiding girl, need to let these feelings cool down
>"Why are you avoiding me anon :("
>"Lmao breh why are you being so mean to Grill, aren't you friends?"

Fuckers it's not like I wanna be rude, it's like no one understands anything and if I explain it to them I'm still in the wrong for developing feelings in the first place.

Fuck everything OP, get drunk, get angry, let your stress and frustration out and change something in your rutine. The feelings about her will go away.
>>
>>18240804
>>18240819
You don't have to avoid her unless she already turned you down.

It's still a good idea to talk to other women though. Even if you just met a girl or even went out on one date, nothing is guaranteed and if you get attached too soon it could be problematic.

The Abundance Mentality is kind of a meme for serial daters who can't commit but it also has a purpose that works for everyone. It's to realize that vaginas and pretty faces are everywhere. There's billions of them. So if one didn't work out, so fucking what. There's others that might.
>>
>>18240928
I have no idea where or how to meet other women.
>>
Learn to love megumin instead
>>
Don't worry about it it happens naturally.
>>
Take the plunge. Ask her out.

It's really the only way. Then you can experience the heartbreak and eventually get over it and move on to bigger and better things. Or you'll get the girl. You win either way.

Next time though, the minute you start getting feelings for a girl, ask her for a bite to eat some time and get the answer quickly. Don't let crushes develop, especially for girls you don't know. Reason being is that if she rejects you, you'll be depressed and she won't know why, and if she accepts, you've already put her on a pedestal and you'll look past a bunch of red flags because you were already emotionally invested in her before you got to know the real her. Crushes are often bad news.
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.