[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Revenge

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

File: rage.jpg (14KB, 221x228px) Image search: [Google]
rage.jpg
14KB, 221x228px
A customer of the shop I work in took a disliking to me and decided to complain about me on twitter to the head office of my company.

She made up a load of shit about how I'm sexist and my manager believed it and, without asking me about it first, apologised and made a load of concessions to her.

But I know she's lying, and I've looked at her twitter account and she seems pretty crazy - complaining about companies several times a week, taking photos of her ten year old son in dresses etc.

So basically next time she comes in I want some kind of revenge. I want to hit a nerve so she goes crazy and discredits herself so my manager might actually realise I'm innocent.

Any ideas?
>>
>>18240749
You're going to try to prove you're innocent by making yourself guilty? Doesn't seem like a great plan.
>>
Either your manager knows you did no wrong and just did what was required to shut the bint up or your manager knows you well enough that it's perfectly believable that you'd be a dopey fag wh9 brings sexism to the workplace.

Either way acting out isn't going to do shit to prove your innocence.

If you're looking to return the favor to that customer, that's a whole different thread. One not entirely unjustified either.
>>
>>18240779
Ok, how do I return the favour then? She doesn't have a job, she just makes shitty art.

And part of the problem was that my manager doesn't know me. I've only been there a couple of weeks, and this woman's bullshit could've got me fired
>>
>>18240784
Discredit her by being above this shit. I know it's instinct to want to get back at her and I've had the same impulse a million times myself, but ultimately staying professional and above the games is what will pay off in the long run.
>>
>>18240788
You sound like a much calmer person than me, but I'll give it a go I guess.
>>
>>18240784
Kid's off limits, property damage is off limits, art is in, ever a hint of employment is in.

From what little I know of the situation, this isn't something where you can fire back fast. You'll have to have patience, and wait for the right target to present itself. Which it always does.
>>
>>18240749
Don't

Complain to your manager for not taking your side.

Tell him/her if they don't respect you as an employee you'll go elsewhere, show them the twitter as proof.

YOU want a good reference when you leave, so make it clear to them you won't be pushed over but be respectful
>>
>>18240806
I wouldn't go for the kid or the property damage anyway. I'm not a monster, I just want to piss off this mad bitch desu
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.