[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'm pathetic, socially hopeless and worthless. Prove me wrong.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

File: Arctic Fox.jpg (123KB, 604x453px) Image search: [Google]
Arctic Fox.jpg
123KB, 604x453px
I'm pathetic, socially hopeless and worthless. Prove me wrong.
>>
>>18240703
What makes you think that?
>>
>>18240710
>need to take extra measures and assistance ever move of my life
>5 years of university life, never made a single friend
>"relationships" lasted very very short
>personality fundamentally damaged/distorted
>bottom of the barrel in my socially frowned upon degree
>>
>>18240713
What do you mean by extra measures and assistance?
Why do you think not making friends or having a lasting relationship makes you worthless or pathetic?
What's wrong with your personality?
What's your degree?
>>
>>18240724
>Extra measures and assistance
>mental health
Can't handle isolation on my own. Wow that's ironic.
>courses
Scrape by trying to do all my work individually and no contact with other students.
>payments
Still supported by my family
>job opportunities
Got an in from my Dad
>friends
Cried in my room for 6 hours after drinking too much vodka and the police, community leaders and nurses came in because I mentioned suicide. On my last day here the group of community leaders bring me to hang out (through pity, no doubt) to make friends. But it's my last day, and I don't feel like drinking and crying that much again.

>Why do you think not making friends or having a lasting relationship makes you worthless or pathetic?
My social abilities are (apparently) inadequate for their acceptance of my presence. I keep trying, I keep failing, and go to pathetic measures to keep trying. I'm worthless because nobody even wants to waste a night with me. Or even answer a message I send them. Furthermore I get the shittiest jobs offered in my degree.

>What's wrong with your personality?
Fuck if I know. I guess I'm not a mega crazy fun guy, I'm not superman (there goes any relationship opportunities in NA), and I easily feel defeated. Maybe rightfully so. In the same group as a random Chad competing for even a Wendy I'm overshadowed like an ant under the moon.

>What's my degree
Software engineering
>oh... hes a nerdy guy, he only talks about computers and stuff and thats all he knws. I bet chad overthere rock climbs and goes around the world instead
>>
File: 0laHL2W.jpg (502KB, 1205x1032px) Image search: [Google]
0laHL2W.jpg
502KB, 1205x1032px
>>18240703

You're cool man. You have at least the potential to be cool at something

Just being born in this world as the dominant species puts you ahead of 99% of living beings in this planet.

Who the fuck cares about society? About relationships, about your worth to (((them)))? Not you, you live your path the way you like the most.

Just make the most out of it, don't spend your days farming pity out of a fucking chinese cartoon boards to tell you that your insecurities about yourself are true so you can feel validated about doing nothing.

Just go outside, and do it. You know what "it" is, just FUCKING DO IT.
>>
>>18240763
I'm doing everything I set out to do and it's not giving me satisfaction anymore. I want to be one of those guys walking down the street with his friends, or holding someones hand with a smile on my face. I don't want to be the guy sitting in my room doing my hobbies all day alone. I'll try to find some community groups AGAIN but fuck if that will get me a friend. I plan to do shit as I normally do, but fuck me it's never worked.
>>
>>18240758

>job
>finished degree

you have a job? wtheck lol im sitting here with out my degree because i couldn't finish due to mental health and they wont let me back in school because of mental health and I am supported by my mom who makes poverty level money while I sit at home and don't work

even I don't feel worthless or pathetic lol you need to grow a pair or something desu
>>
>>18240778
There is professional and personal aspects of your life. Professionally I'm only okay, bottom of the barrel. Socially? Damn man, shit sucks.

A job is just a job. My ambitions are complete as long as I do something I remotely enjoy. What am I just gonna work for myself and live alone doing everything for the rest of my life on my own and for myself? Let me tell you, it gets boring and unsatisfactory FAST. My mental health from isolation will only get in the way of my career too.

>there are people in india without water
>you have water so dont complain
This is the kind of argument I'm seeing here
>>
w8ing
>>
How tall are you?
>>
>>18240992
168cm
>>
>>18240992
>>18241072
Just adds on right?
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.