[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Being envious of the girl you like

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 43
Thread images: 2

File: large.jpg (29KB, 416x700px) Image search: [Google]
large.jpg
29KB, 416x700px
Women are so fucking cruel, there is no imagination left for how much wrong they can cause you.

I found out.
I found out why all this time my oneitis would show me all these unmistakable attraction signs.
Sorry, I know it could sound as if it was all in my head and overthought this.
But it wasn't.

I was all wrong about her.
I fell for a tough, heartless and manipulative bitch.
And not any type:

She is cute, educated, very smart, gentle when she has to, and she is better than me at everything I sought to be or learn.

And all this time, all this fucking time where I thougth I finally stood a chance with a girl I like I end up learning the hard truth : She was just using me.

She smelled how weak I was for her.
She just found me dumb and clumsy, naive.

She would seriously just laugh about me, turn back to me and stare for one long time and give me this fucking smile, you had to see it.
But it was just a play, and she was fucking good at it.
The show kept on after.

I could have been admirative of her.
But now that I see she uses all her goods to belittle people and make fun of them, I'm actually angry and jealous.

How do I get over it?
>>
>>18240612
The fact that your OP is so vague makes it seem like you are hiding something. What's the story?
>>
>>18240612

I can already tell that this was completely and entirely your fault somehow. If it wasnt something you said or did, it was your shit attitude
>>
>>18240618
It's a whole story I can't fit it in 2000 words

>>18240659
How so or what do you mean?

Are you saying I upset her somehow or is it "only me"?
I know it wasn't only me, and I fully realize she was playing me all along.
>>
>>18240618
>>18240659
Please define shit attitude.
I really want to post the story but I think I need to know what you mean.
That she had good reasons to fuck up with me?
>>
My ex cheated on me, treated me like shit and even blackmailed me. You know what I don't say? "All men are cruel heartless monsters!" Because it was ONE person, and I'm not dumb enough to think that defines half the population.

And I bet this girl didn't even do anything to you and it's all in your head.
>>
>>18240618
>>18240659
>>18240961
Buttblasted women in adv get analpained at seeing reminders of how their shit behavior affects men.

Just another day in this board.
>>
>>18240612
>>18240961
You guys dated crazy ones. Dont date the crazy ones. if she seems manipulative or has BPD, run far and fast
>>
>>18240612
It's your fault.

Learn from it and become a better person for the future.
>>
Most girls I've been with are the least cruel people I've ever met.

A lot of them will forgive almost anything and just want to be loved. Its kind of depressing how simple their desires are. Literally, girls just want a guy who doesn't cheat on them.

It is weird. You could shitpost all day on 4chan, have the weirdest ass fetish, and listen to k-pop or some autistic shit, but as long as you treat your girl well, and don't cheat, they'll be there through everything.

And even if you do cheat you usually get like 1 - 4 free passes.

I don't know OP, it sounds like either the problem is your attitude, or the people you associate with.
>>
It sounds like you are just a really dense person. If the girl really manipulated you, you are either too naive or too dumb to realize the real intentions of a person.
If she was really just a crazy bitch then probably you just couldn't take a hint and were easy to manipulate.

Of course, these are just assumptions based on the post you made. You didn't even said how she used you or what exactly was the relationship you had with her assuming there was one on the first place.
>>
>>18241006
>these posters don't agree 100% with my bitter virginal worldview
>they must be women!

Go back to /r9k/ and stay there.
>>
>>18241030
>Most girls I've been with are the least cruel people I've ever met.
>Literally, girls just want a guy who doesn't cheat on them.
>as long as you treat your girl well, and don't cheat, they'll be there through everything.
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA. Tell that to every girl I've been with

>And even if you do cheat you usually get like 1 - 4 free passes.
Oh it's a troll post
>>
>>18241020
It's not very helpful, it would be good to know where I fucked up.

>>18241074
There is no denying that.
I would post a story, and there was just a friendly relationship, but I really suspect she didn't consider me very well and was just playing with me, there is nothing much to know really she made me fall for her and it was all a game.

How could I have realized it?
>>
>>18241232
By learning social cues. Which come with experience. Some people are more gifted at that, but with some practice we can all get to a good level.

Also OP, you know where you fucked up? You didn't ask her out before you fell in love.
I don't really like it, but its like this : You like her, you ask her out, you date for a few weeks and then you fall in love. Not the other way around, otherwise you're only setting yourself to be miserable. (especially if you're that easy to be manipulated)
>>
>>18241247
I can still ask her out.

I didn't fall in love at first.
It sounds stupid, but I fall in love only after I realizes how great she was.
Ironically the same time I realized "wait a minute, there is no way a girl like her could have liked you in the first place..."
Then I understood she was actually mocking me.
You have to see how confident this girl, she isn't even that great looking, she simply doesn't give a fuck about anything because she knows how good sge is.

She never sits with me, barely talks or say hi to me and I'm the one who have to push things.

The only thing I can say is good is that she never turns down my staring, we stare at each other considerably.

I was going to ask her out but, I felt her interest faded away. Now I understand she was never interested.
>>
>>18241263
You don't understand anything until you actually just ask ya limp wristed bitchboi

Stop being a drama queen and be a man. Grab at what you want. Take control and quit with the animal observation.
>>
>>18241263
For me, it seems more that she doesn't want to be mean (or just saying : I don't like you, leave me alone) than evil manipulation and mocking. You know, how a good portion of girls react when they aren't creeped out by you but still don't like you, a way to avoid confrontation. You see what I mean?
>>
>>18241268
I know that.
But she was the one who started it, not even kidding.

That's why I concluded this bitch was playing with my head the whole time.

But now it's too late, I ended up pedestaling her not for a picture I made of her, but for what she really is.

Maybe I should remind you all the thread's title.
I'm not only liking her I'm also jealous of what she has and can do.

I put myself in deep shit this time.
>>
>>18241247
Sorry, I need to ask.
What social cue in my case could have been catched?
>>
>>18241276
>But she was the one who started it, not even kidding.
Maybe some backstory will give us some context to work with?

>>18241352
You need to see the line between interested "friendly" and interested "I-wanna-bang-ya". And I won't lie, it's too subtle so it makes it really hard to see.
I don't know how you interacted with her, so its just a shot in the dark, but I'll give some "cues" I always remind myself :
Some girls are naturally touchy, some others like to call you small names, that doesn't make you special (unless she's cold with everyone beside you). Having a lot female friends will help you I think.
Try to see how balanced your relationship is, you did good by realizing you did all the work, initiating everything etc. Of course, you need to take in account what's the temperament of the girl, you have to work more for a shy girl than an extrovert one.
And lastly, when you say something flirty, see if she reciprocate, but be wary, she might respond in a joking manner.

Maybe read about the body language, I think that will help you. (at least you'll have another perspective)
>>
>>18241006
Affects weak faggoty examples of 'men' like you
>>
File: smile1.jpg (24KB, 450x378px) Image search: [Google]
smile1.jpg
24KB, 450x378px
>>18241407
Backstory is as follows (to make it short).

>First day of class, hang out with friends. Spot this very cute girl walking alone, she is in my class too, I look at her really good...she stares back, at that time I make nothing of it.
>One day notice the girl is somehow always close to me and never minds how I behave the whole class( I have a hard time catching up the lessons)
>At a class she sits in front of me,
I felt uneasy as soon as she started looking and smiling, because I didn't know what was up, look at her to make sure it wasn't my imagination
>Pic related
>Completely caught off guard, look away and pretend I didn't notice.

There is much more after but at this point note that we barely knew each other.
I swear anybody could have fallen for this, I think it's her confidence over mine that did the trick, some girls just find it fun of doing this kind of shit.
She is by no way shy, I told you, she makes connection easily and she is independent she really had a lot of talents and studies by herself.
I'm not just fallng in love for no reason.

That day I thought hard I fucked up in some way, how could I not show the girl I like, that I like her?

I know it doesn't seem much, and it's not but when it's about your crush, you don't forget about it just like that.

As the days passed, I approached her and her behavior, despite friendly made me suspect a lot that she never actually gave a fuck , and even played with me that particular day, because she knew damn well how I would feel.
>>
>>1824142
Not him
I'm not a weak faggot, but I'm really weak for girls.
I'm just desperate for one day to have a girl liking me and as day pass I just abandon all hope, literally any scent of hope I had left after my failures, they don't go.

What scares me is that I'm probably not going to let go up until I miserably ask her out and miserably fail at it.
>>
>>18241444
Damn, that's hard. But you can see it with another way, at least you had the courage to talk to your crush, and that's not something everyone would do

>even played with me that particular day, because she knew damn well how I would feel.
Are you sure you're not assuming too much? Maybe she wanted you then, and since you didn't respond got over you, some people of both genders are like that, especially those days.

Anyway, don't get desperate, there are some girls better than her that are actually worthy of your attention, you just need to search. Good luck.
>>
>>18241466
I'm glad somebody finally understands the type of girl I'm facing.
She is literally the kind of cold heart bitch.

If it was just that then why didn't she insist the next after where she barely lied an eye on me even to notice I was here.
For a long time I just wanted to go face her and tell her to come with me after at this bar.

I only wish she actually liked me at some point, at least I could let her go knowing it was my fault for not moving. but I think she is that vicious, when I get clumsy in class she laughs while others keep respectfully silent.

Last but not least, now she insults me when I ask her about me being in her last course( she saw me I know) responds "oh I don't remember"

BITCH BITCH BITCH.

Of all the girls on earth I had to fall for the worst kind.

At this point I'm sure she catched up how much I like her because of my inscesant stares, I swear i wanted to go for her but I saw in her eyes she didn't want to.
>>
>>18240612

Am I understanding this correctly OP and you fell for some chick you barely knew who just looked at you and smiled at you and you're now pissed at her for doing that?
>>
>>18241517
Damn. That's a real bitch.
The best you could do would be to use that resentment that you have to better yourself. Show her the best of you : dress well. If you're not already going to the gym, do it. Get better grades.
Just improve yourself, but for yourself (but also to show her that you're better off without her anyway)
And of course, cut every contact and stop stating And if she tries to initiate something, either ignore or say something on the lines of "too late".

I know it will be hard, but that's what you have to do.
>>
>>18241544
Yes.
>>
>>18241544
Look at it the other side.
Why would a girl do this to a man she has just met the same day she meets him.
>>
>>18241554
It's hard in so many ways you wouldn't even imagine what I'm going through now.

It's the typical case of learning that you are not fit for the girl.

But that shit drives me crazy.

To be envious of her and her doings, knowing that I was just a toy.
Now I question if I'm truly worth something for a girl and why none will ever date me.
>>
>>18241030
You're the most retarded person in this thread if you actually believe this
>>
>>18241662
>Now I question if I'm truly worth something for a girl and why none will ever date me
Don't. Please, don't fall for in this spiral. This kind of events might wreck your confidence, but you have to be cautious to never think that way. Otherwise, you're setting yourself to be alone. A self-fulfilling prophecy if you want. You are worthy of being with someone, she isn't. She is the one who's playing with other people, not you. You will find someone, someone who will be upfront and honest with you, don't worry.
>>
>>18241583
DO WHAT? Fucking smile? What the fuck is wrong with smiling to people? She never promised him anything, she never hinted him of anything, she teased him or anything. OP just built a sand castle inside of his mind and now is pissed at some girl for that? That's not just immature but might be a sing of some mental illness. Go to a doctor OP you might need help.
>>
>>18241679
But you admit that she didn't do that randomly and it does incite for something.

Sorry but when a girl gives you that stare it may not guarantee something but it does show interest.
Something she has faked all along to flatter herself.
>>
>>18241790

People smile at each other all the time. People even flirt with each other all the time. Girls, guys, whoever. It doesn't always mean they're interested, it doesn't necessarily mean anything. It means they smiled at someone. It could, in some cases, mean that they flirted with someone. But it does not automatically mean they're interested. The fact that you misinterpretated her smile as "interest" does not mean she was somehow manipulating you or using you. It means you misread the situation and took it way too seriously. Time to move on.
>>
>>18241006
>>18241116
Nah, your problem is you don't understand how to treat women like they're actually people
>>
>>18241796
So why she did it?
I think you are not misinterpreting what happened exactly.

You think we just happen to do eye contact and she sends me a friendly smile.
It was nothing like that.
>>
>Go to a cafe
>Girl is standing in line with her presumed boyfriend
>We meet eyes
>She gives me a genuine, warm smile

Smiling at people is polite, it doesn't mean they're going to fuck you.
>>
>>18241809
I've never had people smile at me unless we had some sort of interaction.
>>
When I was 14 or so, the hottest girl in my class started telling everyone that her and I were dating. For reference, I was a fat weeb. Not beyond redemption, but still not the guy dating the class qt.

And I mean, she told the whole class this. I only found it because some dudes came to me astonished. When I denied it (I thought it was some joke) she actually seemed a bit embarrassed.

I have no idea why she did this. I'm twice that age now and I still don't understand why. I can assure you that any physical attraction was one sided. I saw her like two years later and she didn't remember my name.

Point is, young girls do weird shit, don't let it scar up your ego trying to figure out where it all went wrong.
>>
>>18241816
Smile at them, first.

If you meet eyes with someone, don't look at the floor. Keep eye contract, give a big smile, and go about your day.

This is my best advice for getting comfortable talking to people: eye contact and smile
>>
>>18241444
>This girl is a bitch because she smiled at me and I was too much of a wuss to talk to her, but then when I did, she didn't immediately jump into my arms like she was supposed to. Now I stare at her every day.

I thought I was autistic, holy shit
Thread posts: 43
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.