[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

what to do?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

File: Last-Moment.jpg (186KB, 960x550px) Image search: [Google]
Last-Moment.jpg
186KB, 960x550px
Yesterday I got into an argument with my wife. All over something small. however, i didnt feel like talking much afterwards so I went into another room to read.
She barges in to accuse me of 'not caring'. I asked her to leave since I had a nice quiet room before she came along. She continued on about me not caring about her. Deflecting the fact this whole situation was something that started off from something she said, that caused a petty argument.

I asked her to leave me alone, she wouldnt. It escalates to the point I'm yelling to be left alone, to which she gets within inches of my face grabbing at me demanding that I hug her. I dont.
I tell her repeatedly to keep her hands to herself because It's violating my space. If she wanted to talk she could, but keep her hands down. she repeatedly pushed at me and tried to sit on me , grabbed at me etc. I leave the room, she's now screaming for me to please talk to her. she kicks open the door im in, so i start recording her with my phone. she takes my phone and throws it.

I tell her she's crazy. Now shes deflecting her behavior onto me and says I make her feel unwanted and that I dont care.
recap: small argument caused by her, sets her off when Im distant and now she's violating my space and throwing my things - because I made her do it according to her.

I remind her that If any male had done half the stuff she did, the police would take her away. She says shes sorry and will 'work on that', but we are married so I'm her property. what?

Im feeling trapped and completely violated. I cant decide what to do from here out, because when she's calm she's ok. when she gets in a frame of mind she's berserk. I told her I'd call the police the next time shes going on like that and she cried saying 'we arent those people'. i told her I'm not that person but apparently she is and I wont half that in my life. We've only been married for a year btw
>>
>>18240362
>'we arent those people'. i told her I'm not that person but apparently she is and I wont half that in my life.
My brother backed me into my room once and I had to lock myself in the bathroom and have a panic attack and let him yell it out. It feels horrible, man. Sorry you had that happen today, it's shitty.

Just lock yourself somewhere next time and let her realize how crazy she's getting as she's banging on the door. We're young and we let emotions get the best of us. Work through this and your marriage will grow. Good luck.
>>
>>18240362
U rly know how to pick em op. Did she exhibit this behavior b4 u married? If not what and when did this behavior manifest. Theres an obvious ĺack of/difference in communication that needs to be worked on. It was smart of u to start recording make sure u dont ĺose in the the worst comes to pass.
>>
>>18240362
Dude. Woman are crazy and have feelings on 1st place. You have to learn how to soothe her.

In your case the ignoring is the worst part. Next time tell her she is right and that you love her too much to argue about such stupid crap.

Ask her tommorow on "date".

>her property
Maybe she meant that in a good way. LEARN HOW TO SOOTHE YOUR WIFE.

It will improve your both mental conditions. What is better? Save marriage or win argument?
>>
>>18240362
I hate to say it but this stuff
Happens. Especially if dugs are
Involved.

My husband and I have been in some
Insane 3 day fight I'm sure we both seem
Horrible to each other. Got close to calling cops last night and he slept at a friends said he wanted to be home but I got home from work and he was attacking me. I started crying and he said he hated me and I threw a bottle of baby food and broke it and that snapped him out
Of it but it was horrible for the kids.

He was coming down off some drugs but I didn't know and he was being rude. But I guess I also was being awful but I didn't realize it until I threw the baby food.
>>
>>18240445
>Druggies marrying and having kids
>posts on adv no less
Smh desu
>>
>>18240423
heck no, none of this was prior to marriage. she might have gotten mad or even cried over small stuff but for the most part grabbing me and going crazy was not apart of it.
I felt like i got a bad trade in this, because of something small it exploded. this manifests when she feels like im getting really angry. what makes me angry is being talked over ; i'll make a point about something and she'll talk over me ignoring what im saying to change the subject to something else, so i get upset and leave it alone. then she wants to grab at me - im a veteran- so when im excited i need my space

and it makes matters into a whole new ball of wax when it could just be something simply dealt with
>>
>>18240443
good call , i actually didnt consider this - thank you
>>
>>18240362
I think you would be better of if you had yelled at her. For a woman, her man not caring is the worst and how you acted seemed like you didn't care. I know, you don't want to escalate and need time to cool down because you think you are above this. But better show some passion next time and confront her instead of running away.
>>
>>18240362

You need two need couples counseling first and foremost.

Secondly, I can't take sides because I just hear one account of this, but I will say that as a human being you have a right to take a breather to cool down in your own home. She is an adult, make sure she knows in no uncertain terms that if you need some space for a while that she will respect that, and you will likewise do the same for her.
>>
>>18240466
Its pretty clear she thought u didnt care(asking u to hug he) but that doesnt warrant the crazy reaction she gave. You should communicate to her very clearly you react that way because of ur past not because u dont care and she needs work on her tempered reactions.
>>
Is she pregnant?
>>
>>18240546
she better not be. i dont think so.

I was yelling and all that but there is a limit and i dont think i should have to keep the crazy going just to prove my involvement in a relationship. the last thing i want is for it to cross lines and then she's hitting me or i respond and hit her or something. i definitely do not want that so i choose to leave the area when things get bad so i can make sure it doesnt go there.

I'll make sure i am clear about having boundaries , but for sure i do feel at least normal hearing what others in this thread stated they went through
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.