[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Need help, real fast (eh, not really)

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

File: all these pampers.jpg (49KB, 540x960px) Image search: [Google]
all these pampers.jpg
49KB, 540x960px
Posted here a couple of days explaining my situation with a friend of mine that I used to be pretty close with.

Some drama occured, and as most women do, claimed she hated me, claimed she'l never again speak to me or have any kind of relationship with me.
And since we are forced to share common space sometimes, she'd show this "hatred" towards me pretty openly.
I'd just ignore it.
But anyways, recently she changed her attitude towards me, started laughing with me and at my jokes, making eye contact, etc

So with all that being fishy as it is, today I realized that more time had passed since we stopped talking that we actually talked. That happened like 5-10 days ago.

So I was thinking, should I just send her a text saying
"I usually wouldn't message you, but it occured to me how more time had passed since we stopped talking than we actually talked. It really puts things in perspective."

So.. Should I do it?
Or would that potentially fuck things up?
>>
It's 2 AM, if that means anything
She's a night bird. I'm sure she's awake.
>>
self bump cause no answers :(
>>
>>18240307
Retarded.

Stupid situation, question, your reply, all retarded.

Either start talking to her like nothing happened or keep doing what are you doing. Your choice. That message of yours is complete retarded thou.
>>
>>18240409
Okay.
Thanks for your input.
>>
Congrats my dude you escaped the friendzone, now she sees you as a dating potential
>>
>>18240415
Aw shiiieeet

How does one go about proceeding?
>>
>>18240420
flirt and then ask her out on a "friend" meeting, there if you see her being positive but a different way from friendship, u make a move
>>
>>18240428
I guess it all comes down to the situations we find ourselves in.
So no text message?
It is a bit retarded like the above anon said.
Kinda see that now.
>>
>>18240444
ye the text was a bit retarted, but you can text her but dont overdo it, text her like once a day and if she doesnt respond you dont text again
>>
>>18240458
Thanks a lot, anon.

Really appreciate it.
>>
>>18240479
welcome anon. good luck
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.