[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Trying to save my relationship

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 2

File: 434821.jpg (26KB, 500x372px) Image search: [Google]
434821.jpg
26KB, 500x372px
I need an advice from the more experienced people here. Me and my ex girlfriend broke up 4 months ago (And yes, this was my first love and also hers) because we started to swim off each other.

And after a lot of thinking and talking to friends, I found that the problem was me. I was not a mature boyfriend, and I did some shit which made her mad. Now she has a new boyfriend, yet I want to contact her, and maybe fix the broken relationship that we had. It was an amazing relationship, but i was an asshole.

What do you think ? Should I contact her, and if yes, how should I aproach ? Thank you for the advices !
>>
You probably won't get her back for good but I guarantee you could contact her and sabotage her current relationship. So hey why not
>>
>>18240242
Beat up the other male
Become Alpha af
She will come to love you once again
>>
>>18240242
>And after a lot of thinking and talking to friends, I found that the problem was me. I was not a mature boyfriend, and I did some shit which made her mad.
Give it a few years. I had one like you and to this day I still wouldn't get back with that fucking immature asswhipe. You write just like him, too.

Watch out. He fucked me over so bad I took him back sweetly and then dumped his ass out of nowhere and sent him to the mental hospital. You fuck with a bitch and you wanna get back with her? She might wanna get back at you.
>>
>>18240265
>dumped his ass out of nowhere and sent him to the mental hospital
Man you're ruthless
>>
>>18240261
This is the only way. Bitches appreciate the strength of chad
>>
File: 1486164326000.jpg (136KB, 892x666px) Image search: [Google]
1486164326000.jpg
136KB, 892x666px
>>18240265
This is why I'm wary of getting out there.

That and I'm awful at reading social cues.
>>
>>18240275
I was nothing but sweet, he was nothing but cruel. It's too long of a story for me to bother with. In retrospect it was really me who was blind and should've just cut it, but I was busy trying to make him care and love me. High school and then college sweethearts. He was immature and a complete dick.

I'm in a super healthy relationship now, though, so it's all good.
>>
>>18240291
You get better as you go, I promise.
>>
What exactly did you do op? There's a big difference if you were shitty and did stuff like go out getting drunk with the guys and ignore her and being shitty like being abusive.
>>
>>18240309
After a few mistakes she did, I went face to face just to talk to her, yet ended up insulting her and leaving without talking to her till this day. I fucked up with that, yet I know she still loves me, and I want to fix the broken.
>>
>>18240265
I understand your situation very well... And I'm sorry to hear that you were a part of something similar. Yet, I know i'm better now ! I started working out, I read and travel way more. Went trough another relationship which I ended because of the love I feel for my ex, and I didn't want to hurt the other girl since she was trully nice ! I know I can fix this, and I know that true love always finds a way, yet I don't know how to aproach her...
>>
>>18240321
Leave her alone. Let her have a life. You're a piece of shit and you should work on that without hurting anyone. If you get back with her you WILL fuck it up. Don't keep on fucking her over like that, she doesn't deserve it, all you're doing is damaging this poor girl and wasting her goddamn time. foh
>>
>>18240332
True, I fucked up. But you don't understand the problem at its core. It was mutual problems which ended like that. She did lie to me before I went full rage on her, and she knows it. I was trully nice to her before she fucked up with drugs for a month or so, after that I ended up getting mad, and one thing led to another...
>>
>>18240261
I don't think violence can solve the problem
>>
>>18240242
Nope. You lose. Move on.

>i realised i was a douche

Thats mature and intelligent of you. Everyone is the bad guy sometimes but Some people go their entire lives without ever admitting to it. Learn and go forth.

Tl;dr

Bitch gone. Forget her. Youre a good man though. You will be ok.
>>
>>18240374
Thank you for your reply. Maybe I do overthink stuff way too much. Yet love is what drives me crazy right now, and I want to be the mature one this time.
>>
>>18240381
Cool. Forgive me for no details. Ive typed this a thousand times on adv and im tired of it so im skipping the science.. Just trust me.. But i studied neurology and psych in school you need to:

Take advil
Hang with friends
Jog
Never try to contact her

Ok? Yada yada chemicals and human brain shit and follow that advice. Including advil, more important than you think.
>>
>>18240394
Fuck does advice do
>>
>>18240401
Advil***
>>
>>18240394
I already thing everything in the list, and after 4 months I finally started seeing stuff clearly, because before that I though I was right and she is wrong and im better without her. Now, even though I have the chance to be with other girls, and having a social and healthy life, I still feel empty without her.
>>
>>18240401

Knew youd ask that one..

Humans pair bond. Pair bonding involves highly addictive brain chemicals to keep you going back to same mate.

Break up means withdrawal. Pain (like maybe that drowning or tight feeling in your chest or anxiety from break up and longing) is caused by chemicals. These chemicals counteracted by advil.

It takes the edge off the break up pain. Youre basically experiencing heroine withdrawal right now.

Damnit man i said i didnt feel like explaining.

8 years and a thousand times cause yall keep losing your gfs.
>>
>>18240414
Yeah it goes away man just hold out.
>>
>>18240431
Yeah, you are right. I know that this feeling is fading away, yet the love I feel, and the memories we share are too precious for me to loose. ( Don't live in the past, they are just memories) I know that, but there is more to just the memories, we did build up each other as human beings for the time we were together. She helped me, and I helped her equally
>>
>>18240421
You trully understand what you are saying
>>
If the last contact you had with her was positive, don't contact her.

If the last contact you had was bad, message her something like "Hey I was looking through my phone and realized how crazy I was acting. Live and learn. Hope all is well on your end."

Then go no contact. This wipes the slate clean. I did this with my ex and she dumped her rebound a week later.

After that just go no contact. Wait to hear from her. The more you reach out while she's rebounding, the longer she'll stay with her rebound. Positive contact, no contact, patience, wait to hear from her.

Avoid over cyberstalking. Checking in once or twice a week won't hurt but don't get addicted to that shit. Practice being happy single. Exercise. Get stoned. Play guitar. Etc. The better you become and the less your ex hears from you the more attractive to her you become.
>>
>>18240592
Thank you so much ! This is by far the best advice I have seen so far ! Cheers m8 and happy 4/20 :)
>>
>>18240631

Cheers m8 stay positive trust the process
>>
>>18240641
I was thinking about that sooner, and just wanted to wait a bit more, just so I could be more confy alone. I wont engage right now, since I have some stuff to finish before even considering getting intouch with her, and by far the best thng I've learned to go by is PATIANCE
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.