[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Cheated on

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

File: 1479267246793.jpg (22KB, 600x630px) Image search: [Google]
1479267246793.jpg
22KB, 600x630px
Dating my gf for 7 years. Came across some texts of hers that are 2 years old telling her friend she kissed another dude and felt horrible anxiety but didn't feel like breaking up a good 5 year relationship over something meaningless to her so she wasn't going to tell me. Well now I found out. Far as I know they just kissed. I mean that's what the texts said and she's claimed as much.

Wtf do I do? I'm furious about this and want to break it off but our relationship has been amazing since then, it was a long time ago I obviously have a lot invested here, and something at the same time tells me it's such a small deal. I know the guy which doesn't help. I'm a lot more pissed about the cover up/lying than any actual physical action. I'm pretty sure I would have been over it in a day had she just fucking told me.
>>
Let's review

>She never told you after two years
>She likely would have never told you
>She knew it was bad because she didn't tell you

This is only the thing you KNOW about. There is likely more tgat happened. She's not worth trusting at this point, but it shouldn't matter because she's already done enough. She knew to keep it a secret because she wants you to always be her dream man while she goes about being scandalous. Just end the relationship, OP. Continue having sex for a while, but you need to lose your attachments and just go. Your relationship will never become good after this, there's no point to even try restoring it because you know she's a liar and a cheater.

Do yourself a favor, OP. Drop her.
>>
>>18240208
Do u trust her? Ask her exactly what happened and get back to us. Ask her why she covered it up and did it go further. Sounds rough m8 srry to hear that
>>
>>18240222
Thanks bro. Only reason I'm semi inclined to believe the story is because she's asking for advice from a friend on what to do, and why lie if you're looking for advice. But she could have just been whoring too. Fuck
>>
>>18240208
Shit happens, OP.
Take your time and heal.
I did the same to my fiance of 6 yrs. He doesn't know. I love him more and more every day and it was long ago. I don't feel ashamed for not telling him. Our relationship is awesome and healthy. I used to be the cheating type before him, but he pretty much put a stop to it all after he got his shit together and I realized he was serious. Took me a while.

I just felt like being this hot and young maybe I was wasting my time, but the more time we spend together the more ok I am with not being single while being in my prime and focusing on him and focusing on myself.

>I'm pretty sure I would have been over it in a day had she just fucking told me.
You would've still flipped the fuck out which is what she was avoiding. You're right to do so, though. Her plan was that you'd never have to flip out. Now it's your turn to let her feel like shit and evaluate where your relationship is going and where it was 2 years ago when this happened. Accept her apology either way, OP. Whatever happens, acknowledge she is human and has flaws.

>>18240222
Have you ever even had a relationship longer than 4 years?
>>
>>18240208

I've always believed there's no excuse for cheating. Some call it an accident, but it's not like they trip and lips land together, or trip and a cock goes inside of her.

People made decisions, even if the wrong ones it was a decision, and every choice should have a consequence.

It's your choice, but in my shoes if I get cheated on I walk out, no matter how small or big it was, I just can't bring myself to trust that person ever again.
>>
>>18240244
Women lie to their friends to downplay questions like this. This is no guarantee she didn't sleep as well, especially if she's not super close to the person she talked to. Even if, no guarantee.

If you stay, you'll eventually want to leave once you get depressed that you're committed to a woman who wouls lie to you about infidelity.

If you haven't told her that you know, try and ask questions that are related like "have you ever had any close encounters with anything?" Or something like that. If she lies still, LEAVE with no questions.

>>18240255
You should honestly tell him. I found out information by going through her anonymous messages on an app. I brought it to her and she lied about it. As far as I know, she never cheated, but I don't know about our relationship anymore. I have forgiven her for flirting with/wanting to flirt with guys when she was going through emotional stuff, but I'll always remember that she kept it from me. I want to outright end the relationship because it fucks with my head that she would be willing to lie about something that she was already caught for.

>>18240255

No, I am in college.

>>18240281

This is correct. I told her that if she got drunk enough to be fooled into sex or anytging similar that it's entirely her fault.
>>
>>18240289
Did she rly lie about it when u confronted her? Sheeet dump that roastie whoore
>>
>>18240289
>You should honestly tell him.
Nah I'm good. He's good.
We're both attractive and I wouldn't be surprised if a couple of years ago he kissed a girl at a bar. I'm not sweating it and neither is he. We are both very trusting. At the end of the day, he loves me, I love him, and we go to bed together, not with anyone else, we support each other and we're both 100% into our relationship, so we're good.

It's ok if you wanna end it. It's all up to you, anon. If you feel betrayed and like you cannot continue or even be bothered to try to fix something that wasn't your fault, then fuck it, dude. Forreal. But if she cares, expect her to try to win you back or apologize or explain (with tears). You don't always have to say something if you're having that rough conversation. You can always tell her you need to walk away and take a moment or day or week to process this and how you feel. Everyone's different. Best of luck, OP.
>>
>>18240303

I've been VERY close to it. I let her know that she's already fucked up too much. However, she was scared and I have tried to understand.

>Together ~2 years
>Only serious relationship for both of us
>Bring up topic of marriage because I want to get serious and on the way to settling down
>She seems nervous
>Starts being dodgy
>Starts worrying that she's made the wrong choice by only having one relationship
>Asks anonymous chatroom about if it's okay to flirt with men
>Shit spirals into her nagging about me
>Only listened to people who agreed with her that it's okay if it's just flirting
>No proof if she ever did anything, but she likely flirted with one or two people
>She realized she loves me and that she's happy with what we had and actually is ready to settle down since things were going so well
>Likely wouldn't have told me ever
>She didn't know what to do when I found out
>She cried from 1 until 7
>Told her that she's lucky I'm not ending things right then
>Told her I can possibly forgive, but never forget.

It's funny. I was ready for settling down when she was on the fence about it, and now that she wants to marry, I am aware of how much she needs to mature. Things are looking good currently, but we may likely separate later because of possible trust issues.
>>
>>18240347
Ya that def sounds like she wasnt rdy to commit marriage but thats no excuse for cheating. Id have some srs trust issues after something like that too. Hope u find what ur lookin for m8
>>
>>18240379

Things line up in her alleged timeline. It's not like I've never been tempted to be flirtatious with someone if I'm unhappy at that moment, but I wouldn't ever act on the feeling. I have no proof as to if she did or not. She was in a relatively hard place, and I hope she matures more than she has. I am giving her the benefit of the doubt and she knows it. She still has a lot of maturing to do, so I hope it was just a one-time thing. Statistics tell me I'm wrong to think that it is, but I'm trying my best at least. If it doesn't work out, I'll be perfectly fine.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.