[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So, these crop tops are starting to catch on in my area, more

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

File: crop top.jpg (189KB, 1000x1500px) Image search: [Google]
crop top.jpg
189KB, 1000x1500px
So, these crop tops are starting to catch on in my area, more and more girls are wearing them. To me, it just seems a little weird, but I don't know if there's really anything I can say about it. I thought about mentioning it this way and seeing if it's funny:

So I'm talking to a female friend and she's wearing one of these. In a dead moment in the conversation, I poke her in the belly and say, "Is your stomach cold?"

Is it autistic?
>>
>>18240154
Possibly a little bit, but you'll recover. Depends on how she reacted, too
>>
>>18240154
Crop tops have been around since the late 60's. This isn't new. Do you even remember the 90's?
Also, how is this advice?
>>
>>18240154
They're literally just for slutty girls trying to push boundaries even further.

First it was tank-tops, then spaghetti straps, and finally in 2017 we have American Girls fighting for booty shorts and these half-shirt tank tops.

It's not "distracting" but guys like boobs and ass. Everybody knows girls find joy in being stared at, so what the fucke even anymore.

Lets just be naked from now on. Fuck clothes.
>>
>>18240154

Kinda autistic, yeah.

These are attractive, so stop bitching. Also I saw this exact same picture posted on another board last night so I'm assuming you're just here to complain about degeneracy or something.
>>
>>18240166
I know they were big in the 90's, but they seem to have went away for a while. Only recently have I actually seen girls wear them again in my part of the country.

I want people to tell me whether or not this would be a funny or autistic thing to do.
>>
>>18240154
That is extremely autistic.
What is your goal in doing this?
Are you just trying to talk about crop tops?
Are you trying to get her to stop wearing them?
Just say "I dont really get the point of this crop top trend."
Then she will explain why she wears them.
Most likely it will be because she thinks they are cute.
Just dont autistically say you dont like them because no one really gives a fuck what a dude (or even a different chick) says about their outfit beyond liking it.
>>
>>18240188
I think it's just that I find them unusual, and I want to make sort of a joke about them without "slut shaming" or whatever they call it.
>>
>>18240154
If you don't like it, then get a job in hollywood and do something about it.
>>
>>18240192
I meant what is your end goal.
There is no way to tell someone that you think something they are doing is unusual without being judgmental.
Especially when you dont have a clear definition of why you dont like it.
>>
>>18240230
>I meant what is your end goal.
I don't know. I just want to make sort of a joke I guess.
>>
>>18240240
If its cold where you live and you poke her in the belly and ask her if she is cold then its not autistic but it might not be funny.
Thats assuming that touching each other is normal in your relationship.
Obviously if this out of character for you then it will be autistic again.
>>
>>18240154
>poke her in the belly
Poking is autistic.
>>18240192
Stop. Just stop.
>>
>>18240260
It's still pretty cold up here. I want it to be obvious that I'm intentionally saying something humorous.
>>
>>18240154

>To me, it just seems a little weird, but I don't know if there's really anything I can say about it

I don't understand what you're talking about. What is there to say about a stranger's fashion choices?

Also, summer is coming. The weather is getting hotter. The emergence of croptops is neither an unexpected nor strange occurrence.

If you have nice arms you wear a cut off. If you have nice legs you wear shorts. If you have a nice stomach you wear crop tops.

Honestly, I'm just confused as to how you're confused about this.

>Is it autistic?

Yeah. That was pretty autistic.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.