[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

This is going to sound ridiculous but I have no idea what to

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 4

File: 20170420_000834.jpg (2MB, 4608x2592px) Image search: [Google]
20170420_000834.jpg
2MB, 4608x2592px
This is going to sound ridiculous but I have no idea what to do.

>got into an argument with mom
>she kept interrupting me
>couldnt control myself and pushed her
>she fell
>no injury though
>she called the police
>police arrived and asked my mom what she needed help with
>mom says she wants me out for a while
>the police take me outside
>dont have any friends at all and no family that i can go to
>mom locked the door

I took my backpack with a 1L bottle of water, some nuts, bananas, and a chocolate bar. Also took my phone, a lightet and my wallet. It is now past midnight, I'm sitting on a park bench somewhere in a small town in west Europe, and it's freezing cold tonight, it's 1C and the forecast says it's gonna be -4C here. I only have a tshirt and a jacket on, I'm freezing. I can barely type this because my fingers arr numb.

What do I do? I think I can go back home tomorrow when my mom is at work, she cant lock the door from outside. I just need to survive the night. Pic very related. Sitting on a park bench by a lake.
>>
hope everything goes okay for you bro
>>
>>18240008
Is there a 24-hour restaurant nearby? You just need some place warm to hang out in for the night. Usually if you buy something, even a drink, they won't kick you out.
>>
>>18240008
Are u white? Be honest
>>
>>18240008
why did you get into an argument with your mother ? you sound like one of those almost 30 yo virgin neckbeards living in their moms basement doing nothing but watching anime.
maybe it's time to start grow up ?
>>
File: 20170420_010957.jpg (2MB, 4608x2592px) Image search: [Google]
20170420_010957.jpg
2MB, 4608x2592px
just a quick update. just started a fire. it boosted my morale and im warmer now, but mainly because i have to keep breaking sticks to keep it alive. i have no idea how im gonna fall asleep on this bench because its hard as fuck, but ill try. im gonna eat my chocolate bar now while enjoying the fire. fuck homeless shelters, im gonna caveman this shit.
>>
also, i only have 23% battery left so ill be completely off the grid soon. water wont be a problem because i found a tap in someones yard nearby.
>>
File: 1289805925493.jpg (13KB, 214x230px) Image search: [Google]
1289805925493.jpg
13KB, 214x230px
>>18240142
>just started a fire
>In a public park
>>
>>18240156
whats gonna happen?

>sir what are you doing here?
im trying to stay alive nigger
>>
>>18240156
what do you expect ? not like he knows anything about the world outside of his basement
>>
>>18240169
I'm expecting that OP's a troll at this point. If he's not just pretending to be retarded, then I can kind of see why his mom would be angry with him.
>>
>>18240142
Heartfelt kek

Just go for a shelter dipshit, or any 24h fast food restaurant.
>>
>>18240189
can you give me a reason or an alternative to what im doing? im just sitting on a bench with a fire keeping me warm and chocolate in my belly. im just trying to make the best of the situation.
>>
>>18240199
>shelter
the next shelter i know of is like 3 hours of walking away. all the fast food places close around 10 here. this is just a small town in the countryside.
>>
>>18240142
If you arent trolling then pick some branches off of trees to make a bed on the bench.
Dont scoop from the ground because those leaves can have poisonous insects or bugs that will make you miserable.
Im surprised you dont have a bug out bag and you didnt take the essentials like a blanket or sleeping bag.
If she lets you back in then you need to have a decent amount of money to stretch through a month.
>>
>>18240201
Because it is against ordinance and people will have the cops come get you, which will make your life even worse because it will be the 2nd time in less than a week they've received a complaint about you.

>aka don't drop the soap, because that is where you're headed.
>>
>>18240201
>im just trying to make the best of the situation.
Of the situation where you shoved your mother.
I hope she never lets you back in.
>>
>>18240201
>alternative to what im doing?
grow up, get a life, stop embarrassing your parents
>>
File: 20170420_014057.jpg (2MB, 4608x2592px) Image search: [Google]
20170420_014057.jpg
2MB, 4608x2592px
keeping the fire up is way too much work, im gonna let it die because i cant sleep if i have to get up constantly. its not as easy as in the bear grylls videos.

>>18240207
ill do that. good night world. hopefully.
>>
You pushed your only mother? Fucking asshole. She is probably getting hypertension at her age, so people that are with high blood pressure tend to get annoying, but you behaved like a brat, throwing a temper tantrum when things didn't go your way. What happens when a little child, maybe your own, annoys you? Twist their arm? Yank it out of their socket? Some other 4channer can tend to your poor wounds, but not me, get fucked.
>>
Fuck that bitch
>>
>>18240234
That bitch deserved it. She needs to know her place. Why she call the police tho, she didn't get hurt
>>
>>18240252
>she needs to know her place
You're living in her house as a grown man and you have the gall to say that, kill yourself.
>>
>>18240263
Maybe I will
>>
>>18240252
>>18240263
lmao
>>
>>18240263
Just strolling in from the front page to remind you that you're a fucking idiot if you actually thought that was OP.
>>
>>18240278
You say that, but OP is literally starting a fire in a public park and stated that he pushed his mom in the OP, so no, I didn't consider that I was maybe talking to a different anon. Sounded about right.
>>
>>18240282
>tone changes
>writing style changes
>goes from 'how do I stay warm to get through the night' to combative and caricaturistic
Yeah no. Try lurking for another few years.
>>
>>18240008
It'll blow over man. Go back to her tomorrow and be remorseful. She'll probably understand; she is your mom after all...
>>
OP with another update. i survived the night, barely. i slept for maybe 1 hour this night, other than that i've been shaking and thinking about how unfair the situation is. i walked back home around 8am to see if my mom left for work yet, she didnt. i knocked on the windows in the back yard and called her for like 2 hours but she ignored everything. then suddenly she left through the front door so i knew i could come in now since she cant lock it from outside.

and here i am now. warming myself up, eating like a pig.

i dont know if shes coming back later with cops, or whats going to happen. im just stocking up for now and ill see what happens. i gotta go to work at 2pm, ill still go there, and ill see if i can get in when i come home tonight. otherwise its going to be another rough night.
>>
>>18241243
hey man, i think its time for you to leave the nest, have you considered moving out, i'm glad to hear that you have a job, that means income. i dont know the housing prices at your area, but i would say that you should consider it.
>>
bump for interest
>>
OP here with hopefully the last update.

just came back from work. on the way home i was extremely nervous to find out if i could get in or if i would have to face another night of a freezing hell outside getting 0 hours of sleep in 2 days.

that moment when its unlocked and mom is asleep
fuck yea, i've never been so happy to just be able to eat, take a shower and sleep in a warm bed.

mombeater out.
>>
oh, and to everyone saying "lmao move out autistic manchild". yes, i know i have to do this. but thus thread wasnt about asking for life advice, it was about staying alive for the night.
>>
Go apologize to your mother for pushing her and don't fucking do that again. Learn to control your anger. She was right to call the police and kick you out on your ass. Do right and be good
>>
>>18240008
>couldnt control myself and pushed her
ya know I really don't understand why the cop didn't just shoot you then and there desu kiddo
>>
>>18243511
newfag.

>>18241243
if you're being abused at home, move out. it helps to claim she hit you first if there's legal trouble. lawyer up if need be.
>>
>>18243523
People who can't control their emotions when it comes to people that have raised them since birth? yeah eliminate em
Thread posts: 38
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.