[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Glasses for the first time

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

File: IMG_20170419_102211.jpg (2MB, 2448x3264px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170419_102211.jpg
2MB, 2448x3264px
Stuck between picking glasses from Oakley, rayban or dragon.
>>
File: IMG_20170419_102242.jpg (2MB, 2448x3264px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170419_102242.jpg
2MB, 2448x3264px
>>
For your face Id suggest oakley
>>
Oakley is middle-class redneck tier, avoid.
>>
>>18239556
What about dragon?
>>
just get $20 walmart frames you fucking goober, nobody will even know the brand name because its only function is to hold the fucking lens you dumb guacamole machine.
>>
>>18239976
I'm only asking cause I get a free pair so don't make assumptions retard
>>
>>18239537
''For your face''
He looks better with rayban.
>>
The Rayban's look nice.
Seconding this>>18239556
>>
>>18241004
>>18241011
Would a semi rimless rayban be better?
>>
>>18241012
I think you look good in the full-rim in the OP, but post a picture of the semi-rimless if you have it.
>>
>>18240237
"free pair"

I have never ever heard of ANY insurance covering for a "free pair".

Typically they'll give you like 100 dollars towards a new pair, but not any one you want for any price. I have never heard of dragon, but i would bet that raybans or oakleys will be 200+ meaning 100+ out of pocket for you.

And you should know that NONE of the companies who have there name on glasses were involved in any way with the production, design, etc of the glasses.

All glasses are designed and produced by essential one company, and license names to slap on them to drive up prices.

Go with the generic brand, they will be the same quality and likely have the same style. Ask your optometrist about discount ones, unusually they dont display them. Not fucking kidding i found a pair better in that batch than any thing displayed by my doctor.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CAeHuDcy_bY
>>
>>18241024
I work there as an externship and as a going away gift they said I could pick a frame
>>
>>18241028
ah shit senpai, go with the rayban's, i like them on your face more.

Consider maybe a brown rather than grey? I mean grey isnt all that bold (and they look good on you), but brown is more subtle, so its preference.
>>
File: PicsArt_04-19-10.41.58.jpg (41KB, 1440x686px) Image search: [Google]
PicsArt_04-19-10.41.58.jpg
41KB, 1440x686px
>>18241033
So full frame? Semi rimless like these aren't great??
>>
>>18241036
I dont know if i am biased or not but i think rimless glasses are a little outdated at the moment.

Again just preference but i would make the argument that glasses with rims are more fashionable at the moment compared to rimless ones.

You look fine with either, but i prefer the rimmed ones on your face.
(and i think mostly because the non-rimmed ones are not that good looking even ignoring the whole rim vs nonrim idea)
(also i think oakleys in general are ugly lol)
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.