[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Immense Feelings of Guilt

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

File: 1489012367579.jpg (52KB, 470x626px) Image search: [Google]
1489012367579.jpg
52KB, 470x626px
I have the tenancy obsess over things that don't matter but I found a terrible thing I did.

A couple of years ago I brought a girl over to my place. We drank and things got heated. Once I got her stroking me I started to moved my dick towards her mouth. I thought it was fine because she wasn't saying no. We met again another time after that where I got a clear no and I stopped all advances immediately.

I recently talked to the girl because I felt awful and couldn't sleep. She said thought I was an asshole and that I pressured her but that she really appreciated the apology.

How do I proceed? Legally things are fine but I feel like an awful human being. Back then I honestly thought that if I didn't get a no or if the girl didn't stop, what I was doing was okay. Now im very aware that it doesn't work that way. I don't know how I can be friends with people or even be intimate when I've done such an awful thing. Do I even deserve to try to live normally?
>>
Anything would be helpful. Anyone done something this awful?
>>
You're self aware and embarrassed enough not to do it again. Even if it was the worse crime imaginable and it wasn't filed, as long as you understand what you did wrong, it's ok.

I've done some sexual things because I was curious to my sister a few years ago and feel disgusted. So I've learned.
>>
>>18239247
You could try apologizing again lol. Basically tell her what you told us. You will feel exonerated once you are certain that amends have been made.
>>
>>18239247
>Do thing
>Feel bad about thing
>Don't do thing again
>Communicate to people affected by thing that you now understand that thing was wrong and that you have no intention of doing it again
>Move on and do other things
You're almost at the end, OP!
>>
do something really bad to forget about the thing currently bothering you
you could roofie someone and rape them in the butt for example, that might help
>>
>>18239462
I would love to move on but how can I do normal person things when what I've done is so horrible? The girl said she didn't feel raped but she felt pressured so isn't that just rape? How can I ever be close to anyone again? She's forgiven me but i still feel awful.
>>
Part that's messing with me as well is that anytime I'm with anyone. I'm going to feel as if I'm hiding something. I always feel like I should billboard the worst things about myself, otherwise I feel deceitful.
>>
>>18239628
primarily obsessional obsessive compulsive disorder
>>
>>18239636
So it's in my head at this point? Do I just keep it a secret for the rest my life and seek treatment for OCD? Is it the OCD telling me that I don't deserve to be alive or feel good ever again? That I'm a horrible person no matter what I do from here on out?
>>
>>18239663
I've had all the same symptoms over what turned out to be a thing I imagined. It took me a long time to get over it.
You examine the thing you happened or you think might have happened. You figure out what might have made it happen. You put it away. The end. And yeah it's not easy as it sounds when it reaches mental disorder status. Try sunlight and exercise, whatever I don't know lol
>>
>>18239247
Quit being a fucking drama queen. It sounds like you learned the right lesson from the experience, so just move on with your life and apply the knowledge from that lesson where appropriate.
>>
>>18239663
Obsessive-compulsive disorder doesn't tell you that you "Don't deserve to be alive or feel good ever again." That's a completely different psychological issue. Seek treatment or therapy.
>>
>>18239694
Scrupulosity is treated as OCD in almost all cases, you don't get to redefine what OCD is because you watched a tv show about someone that washed their hands a lot.
>>
>>18239707
Thank you for giving me that word. I'm reading and this makes sense. It doesn't change that what I did was horrible but I have no option but to continue living and I feel like I might have a clearer outlook if I wasn't being mental about it.
>>
>>18239707
No need to react so harshly, guy. I was just trying to encourage the OP to seek help; not trying to "Redefine" anything.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.