[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

To buy or to wait

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

File: IMG_5565.jpg (126KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_5565.jpg
126KB, 1920x1080px
My last console was a ps2 and I wanna get an Xbox . The question is should I wait a few more months till Scorpio comes out , since it's built better in the longer especially cause of the vr compatibility or do I buy and Xbox one s when I see it dip before $200.
>>
>>18238981
Better question is to
>console VS pc masterrace

One of many reasons why to go pc route is
>free multiplayer
One of few reasons why to go any console is
>exclusitives (read kidnapped) games

Why do you even want xbox? What games do you even want to play on it? Any game which isnt on pc, but is on xbone?

And yes, buying old model when new will come in few weeks is retarded. If anything, the old ones will be on sale after the new one will hit market.
>>
Seconding the other guy. Xbox offers virtually nothing that isn't on a PC because of Microsofts new stance on first party releases and utter lack of third party exclusive support (shame too because the Original Xbox had quite a bit of it). Be smart and build a desktop.
>>
>>18239055
The game I really wanna play is ghostbusters the video game 2009. It comes for Xbox 360 I read that you can play it also on Xbox one
>>
>>18239061
That game is on PC too my dude. It's a great game by the way.
>>
>>18239068
I know the problem is that I have a MacBook Pro And I think it's only available for pc.
>>
I'm in the same boat OP.

Household already has OG Xbox One.

But, now we need two Xbox's total.. So, I think I'm going to go ahead and get the S now.

And then rotate a third console into the mix, and get myself a personal Scorpio machine when they're out.
>>
>>18239089
Why do you need 2? And even an S after that?
Hell even a scorpio after that. Thats an awful lot of consoles to be getting so quickly.
>>
>>18239077
>Macbook pro
Just install windows on it you dum dum.
Use google
>macbook pro dual boot install windows guide
Easy.
>>
>>18239098
roommate and I are switching hours up so we'll both be home around same times, and we don't want to share one Xbox.

So, we'll get another one so we both have 1.. Then, I personally want a Scorpio for myself, so we'll move the OG One to the living room, he'll has the S in his room, and I'll have my scorpio in my room.
>>
File: IMG_5566.jpg (1021KB, 2409x1948px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_5566.jpg
1021KB, 2409x1948px
>>18239099
Do you guys think the ghostbusters game will run good on my mac with its graphics and power
>>
>>18239473

Won't run on mine
>>
File: hue.png (10KB, 622x177px) Image search: [Google]
hue.png
10KB, 622x177px
>>18239499

forgot the useless picture of my OS's system specs
>>
>>18239499
Is yours better than mine or mine is better ??
>>
Only getting the Scorpio cause I could sell my slim for 200 so I'm basically getting the Scorpio for 200. Also I account share with a friend so games that come out are half off basically
>>
>>18239605
How do you account share ?
And you think you can get 200 for an s. That's pretty much the price for new ??
>>
>>18239623
I sold my old Xbox one last week for 200 and it was 500gb, this is the newer slim 1tb so I'm confident I can sell it for 200.

Basically I declare my Xbox is my friends account and he does the same on his. Now I sign in like normal and any game he buys I get to play, dlc and online and at the same time
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.