[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Getting ghosted by women?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 4

File: IMG_0043.jpg (11KB, 227x227px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0043.jpg
11KB, 227x227px
So many times now I have been ghosted by women. I am not too mad about being ghosted, what I am mad about is that I can't learn from whatever mistakes I am making so I can become a better dater. I know I am boring but how am I boring?

Like, I can't get any information from these women so I can grow as a person. The most recent woman told me she liked me. I liked her back. Have not heard from her in a month. I texted her 4 times. One time a week for that month. No responses.

So how am I supposed to learn if people don't give me any info? Even just a "I don't like you" would have been good.

Why do I get ghosted so much. A while back one girl did tell me she did it because she didn't want to hurt my feelings.

I understand that but honestly, it still hurt me.

Help
>>
there a giant wall of dicks on Tinder

Unlimited Cock Works

yours can only hold her attention so long
>>
Same, across different apps i have talked to chicks for like a day and then a day later, they disappear.
Im currently talking to 2 but they are underage so i burned that bridge.
>>
>>18238638
I know this feel. I just want some feedback. I'd rather hear brutal truth than nothing at all.
>>
I feel like women ghost dudes more often than dudes ghosting women too.

Also, I have met all the women that ghosted me. I am honestly not really angry and just want to know what I did wrong.

Like, I am 27 and never had a girl. So I got a lot of learning.
>>
Also, what is it that keeps female interest? I am so afraid of being dreadfully boring. Like how do you even fix boring?
>>
>>18238638
If you're getting ghosted I recommend these principles to you

1. When you're first trying to interact with a girl never text first unless you have a mutual interest or can appeal to one of her interests. "Hi" or "Hello" are weak shit. But even that being said you have your BEST CHANCE with a girl when she is texting you first because it shows she is interested in moving things forward.

2. Don't fuck around on the phone playing 20 questions or being her clown. Do like 2 max then move into asking her out. If she ghosts at that part then you can just pin the blame on her and fuck off. Let it be an example to you as to why the phone is a poor medium for a relationship.

3. If she says yes to the date you SHOULD NOT relax until she drops her address and agrees on a time with you. Fall for it once and you're in for so much horse shit and well on your way to getting friend zoned. Additionally if you want her to keep it and not flake then do not talk with her any further till the agreed date.

4. Do not,DO NOT get caught up on one women,especially if things start going well. Use the confidence you get from a good interaction with one girl to be more bold with another. The result of properly doing so is that you will come off as completely casual,confident and unattatched which they will pick up on and respond in kind. It also helps you to get over the really rude ones who disrespect your efforts.

5. When you get to the point where you're speaking to her casually,always aim to let her have the last text and don't try to drag out conversations. This bothers the shit out of her,just like you when you were getting ghosted and gets her into the mindset of yours where you prefer to not try and do shit over the phone anymore. If you have to have the last text it needs to be stuff like "I'm busy right now" or "I gotta go but i'll see you on (Enter the day you arranged your next date with her here)"

Bam you just cured the ghosting problem ez pz
>>
File: tinder.jpg (45KB, 560x415px) Image search: [Google]
tinder.jpg
45KB, 560x415px
Idk, but it happens constantly to me and my friend when we try to get with girls from Tinder.

Like I've dealt with this cycle multiple times:

>match with a girl on Tinder
>chat for a day
>get her number
>ask her to hang out
>get ghosted
>forget about the girl
>open tinder 2-3 months later
>match with same girl
>chat for a day
>ask to hang out
>get ghosted

Like clearly there's some level of physical attraction. I just don't get it senpai
>>
It's nothing you can fix. Girls are very flaky and ghost guys all the time out of nowhere for no reason. Don't try to analyze it. It happens to every guy, no matter how good he is to her, girls will still do it all the time. You need to play the numbers game, it's the only way.
>>
>>18238821
This is good info. But getting women to do anything without pestering them is impossible. I have dated maybe 7 women in my life and I had to initiate everything from texting first all the time, to the actual dates.

I just don't get why women won't text first sometimes. It's brutal.
>>
File: 1492373837106.jpg (8KB, 244x206px) Image search: [Google]
1492373837106.jpg
8KB, 244x206px
>>18238638
>meet girl on tinder
>lots in common
>have 3 dates go to same college
>ask if fwb type thing sounds good
>she says thats what she was thinking of
>she plans lunch again after that
>hasent talked to me since 4th time haning out
>texted her twice since then and she doesnt respond

I spent over a year getting swole and i still get ghosted for unknown reasons by sociopathic sluts

Should i tell her off?
>>
File: 20170419_135009.png (997KB, 1440x2560px) Image search: [Google]
20170419_135009.png
997KB, 1440x2560px
>>18239193
Pic of text from weeks ago
>>
>>18238822
They are there for the ego boost or six pack dudes to pound them
>>
>>18239144
>I just don't get why women won't text first sometimes
Because they have low interest and also because girls progress through their emotions much slower than a guy does.

While a guy goes Sight ---> Love

A girl goes Sight ---> Caution ---> Friendship ---> Testing ---> Love
>>
>>18239222
Not gonna post a pic of myself, but my body is pretty ripped. My overhead press is 170 lbs (look the exercise up so ypu know what I mean) and my waist is 28 inches. I was raised by an elderly grandmother in the middle of nowhere with no brothers or sisters - so my social skills are shit.

One thing I have learned is that you need to constantly be escalting the situation. I have had casual sex with over 20 women, probably based off my body, and what I noticed is you need to be upfront, like you are, but many women will flake. I probably get about 5 or 6 women to agree to casual sex/a simple fucking date before a single one will actually meet. I banged this one singer at a lounge bar and she was maybe a 7.5 MAX. I'd say a solid 7. She showed me her tinder after we banged and she had 200 new matches. Not joking. Thats not including new messages.

She paid attention to me because I got her number fast. I ghosted her a bit to be honest, because I had hotter prospects, and I think that made me more attractive desu.
>>
just use bumble you guys
>>
>>18239289
Yeah I feel you. Im still pretty bad with girls since I grew uo nerdy. Joining a frat next year to help fix that
>>
>>18239316
Bumbl is mostly for dating though
>>
>>18239326
I imagine that's kind of the point pal. I'd think most people here are bitching because they can't get girls to commit. Not because they can't get them to be fuck buddies.
>>
>>18239334
Tinders really not for guys who want dating lmao
>>
>>18239289
After reading a few other posts here, I want to add: it sucks but a part of you has to die and harden over when it comes to women. Men in other countries, like Italy, look at hitting on women as a game. Win some, lose some. It's a numbers game. You throw enough darts and you WILL hit a bullseye. American women have higher expectations, unrealistic standards for things they don't deserve. I've traveled to many countries after joining the military, and can tell you American women are literally the worst. Not exaggerating.

Unfortunately, Americans in general are being raised to be safe space needing, delicate unique snowflake pussies. Be open to pain. Be open to constructive criticism. Be open to improvement. If anyone doesn't like you it's their concept of you - not the real you. If you weden't "stupid, awkward, and ugly", would you still exist? Yes. So it isn't the real "you" then. They dislike their idea of you. American men get offended and broken so easily. Acknowledge this and you can work to improve it.
>>
>>18239461
Makes sense. Honestly looking at it I think ghosting really just hurts my ego the most and thats what pisses me off
>>
>>18238638
maybe you are just boring
>>
>>18238821
1. The problem is that no woman I've matched or met IRL has texted me first.
3.I can't quickly arrange a date without sounding awkward. Besides they say that they can't soon because they're busy.
4. I know, but I get extremely few matches(25 in the last 5 months) so I can't afford this.
5. Ok I agree
>>
>>18239561
1. IRL that's actually natural as fuck to not get the first text. When you get her number IRL the best thing to do is to just send a text saying it's you the moment you get it then put the phone away.

3. All you need to say is shit along the lines of "Hey I think you're pretty cool. Would you like to hang out later?" It's not hard. You're just wrapping up the conversation. And if she says she's busy,ask for her number and give her a week and then call her. If at that week you get another "I'm busy" or some other excuse, tell her to get back to you when she has her schedule worked out and sideline the shit out of her(Delete her number if you don't trust your self control)

4. Yes you can. Don't be afraid of yourself. That's a great way to not get what you want and have to deal with some cuck-level forced smiles.
>>
>>18239609
1. Thats what i did. Still got ghosted
3. Did that. She said yes but she was always busy.
4.> Don't be afraid of yourself.
What does that even mean? I don't get matches, I can't sideline girls.
>That's a great way to not get what you want and have to deal with some cuck-level forced smiles.
I have no idea what you want to say
>>
>>18239653
1. Without the full story of how you met her it's hard to say but the most typical answer is that you didn't connect with her well enough for her to remember you.

3. When girls give you no timespan as to when they are NOT busy you can safely label them as bullshitting you, which she most certainly was and that's where that whole "tell me when you've got some control over your life,lady" thing comes in and slaps her shit perfectly.

4. Put yourself out and more things than just Tinder. It helps and you will be able to sideline bitches.
>I have no idea what you want to say
When you lack confidence in your happiness you don't really get happiness.
>>
>>18239722
1.With those 3 or so grils which I dated(both in and out of tinder) in person we talked a lot and all said they wanted to go on a date again but ghosted me afterwards. With the ones I never met we talked about ourlives, joked and in the end agreed to meet me, but ghosted me or unmatched me out of the blue. What does connecting "well enough" consist of for a girl? I can't get sexual in the first date.
>>
>>18238638
forget about whatever the fuck you are saying. WOMEN DONT GIVE A FUCK

go make money, women only care about how much money you have
>>
>>18239722
3. Ok Ill do that and cope with being alone my entire life.
4. I will never cold appraoch girls again and my friend groups don't have free girls. So no, outside of tinder i have no options.
Also confidence doesn't come from nothing. I will only gain confidence by being romantically successful. Also what happened to faking confidence till you make it?
>>
>>18239767
im married, trust me I know.

they only give a fuck about you if you can support their lazy fuck asses
>>
Op here. I am mostly tripped on meeting women. I have like no way of meeting women. I am not too afraid to talk to women, I am more annoyed that I don't really meet new ones.

No idea where to go either. I feel like women my age are taken.
>>
>>18239811
Go younger then. I'm almost 30 and can date 18-20 year olds with little difficulty. It's all about confidence, clothing, and hygiene.
>>
Getting ghosted? oh man thats bad. You must have fucked up somewhere. What the hell happened in the convos?
>>
>>18239461
>>18239523
This is real talk man. It's the ego. Let it be your friend but don't let it consume your identity
>>
>>18240791
Stop lying. Most of the time when a girl ghosts a guy it's not because he did something wrong but because she just had some illogical emotional reason. Girls ghost guys without warning for no reason all the time.
>>
>>18239222
You lost her the second you made her think about what she is doing in a literal sense. It's easy to get a needle when you are discussing a show that you are passionate about. It's hard when you are being told exactly what is happening.

Also stop discussing things outside of dates and things that she wouldn't receive positively. At least during the courtship stage.
>>
>>18239609
You give nice advice, shoutout to you.
Give me some advice too. I know a girl from college, we had a good conversation IRL, but then I fucked up on Facebook with some lame message.
Now I think about sending her some event link and write "lets go". Good idea?
Thread posts: 38
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.