[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Need advice on dating a girl, tell me if this plan is stupid

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

File: 4ae.jpg (107KB, 800x900px) Image search: [Google]
4ae.jpg
107KB, 800x900px
Need advice on dating a girl, tell me if this plan is stupid

So I was studying last night with the girl and a study group, and she mentioned off hand that she was going to skip class on Friday to eat at X food truck (I would like to note it wasn't directly at me, which might be important). So I was thinking of this:

>Hey [girl], can I join you on Friday? I don't want to go to class either

Is this a bad idea? help pls
>>
>>18238624
does she seem to appreciate your company/find you interesting in a non school related/ study related setting?

go for it

if youre just like a classmate she studies with then youd probably just be forcing yourself into her plans
>>
>>18238646
Well fuck, I'm not sure. I mean, sometimes we talk to each other after class, but that's the extent of it. It's just that she's really only seen me in autistic study mode, where I'm more focused on my work than socializing...
>>
>>18238653
either you ask her and she says no or you ask her and she says yes, either because she likes you and is too nervous to refuse. after youre in you just stun her with your amazing personality. then you fuck her
>>
>>18238653
Go for it. At best you spend a good time with her and she sees a side of you she didn't suspect you to have. At worst she either declines or you spill your spaghetti when you're with her.
>>
>>18238660
>>18238665
well I guess I'll go for it then. I'm probably going to spill my spaghetti though, I'm basically an undiagnosed autist concerning girls
>>
>>18238624
Sounds like a good opportunity to get to know her outside of the context of class or study group. Don't treat it like a date though. Just a chance to make a friend. Build from that.
>>
>>18238670
>leave the spaghetti at home

You will be fine bro. Relax. If you are in the same study group and she talks to you after class you are good.
>>
IDK if this thread is dead but OP here. We had our exam today, and she came up to me patted my head for "good luck." I guess that might be good? However, my plan of talking to her after the test failed. I finished early, and even though I stuck around, she disappeared in a throng of people and I couldn't find her. What do I do now?
>>
>>18239278
you don't have her number ?
>>
>>18239446
I have her snapchat, but I'd feel it wouldn't be as organic to ask over text, do you feel me?
>>
>>18239278
>What do I do now?
get pics of her feet and post them here, that will establish you as alpha in her mind
>>
>>18239483
Well that's still something! Depending on how autistic you are, this could work. Do you feel comfortable snapping a picture of something like notes from that class and captioning it with, "when you just took an exam but still have to study"?Or even just chat something like, "man that test was hard" or of the like. If she's receptive then she'll reply. If you send a picture, you don't HAVE to keep sending pictures. Use it as a conversation starter then proceed to just chats.

Either way, eventually bring up the good truck on Friday. Tell her you overheard her talking about it in the study group and ask if she's still going. Mention you've wanted to try it and don't know how to get there or something and see if she invites you. Or you can outright ask if you can go with her.

Either way, texting isn't the only way to get ahold of people nowadays.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.