[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

First time taking Ritalin

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

File: CIB00030.jpg (29KB, 288x216px) Image search: [Google]
CIB00030.jpg
29KB, 288x216px
Hey guys

I've never done anything other than weed, but my friend has gotten hold of a month's supply of Ritalin for me. I intend to use it as a study aid mainly, and I have no access to it after the supply is up, so I'm not worried about getting a Ritalin addiction.

I'm getting it at 15:00 today, and then meeting with a friend at college to do some studying at 18:00. Is there anything I should know apart from the basics? So far I know the following:

>Make sure you're already studying when it takes effect
>Don't think you'll go to sleep any time soon after taking it
>Don't forget to eat

What else?
>>
>>18238422
>weed
Yea, you are >>>/d/egenerate already, go ahead.

Dont forget to drink water.
>>
>>18238436
I don't understand... are you being arsey with me :(
>>
>>18238422
Try and time the comedown with bedtime
Ritalin comedown feels shit
>>
>>18238443
Bed time doesn't really matter atm, I'm on study leave.

What would the best timing look like?
>>
bump 'cause it's nearly tiiiiiime
>>
have some gum on stand by

tooth grinding can get out of hand if you end up overdosing a bit.
>>
>>18238667
This
>>
>>18238452
I'd take it in the morning around 8 or 9. Every time I took it around 1-3 p.m. it robbed me of my sleep in the night. When you take it it will take like 1 hour to kick in and you'll have the effect of more concentration and energy for 4 hours. That's what I learned with about 15 tablets of ritalin
>>
i remember in the 60's and 70's when everyone was taking mind expanding drugs. now its all pills. no wonder the new generation of kids is fucked.
>>
>>18238422
is it instant release or time release?
>>
>>18239567
HCL?

I took it about 5 hours ago, did work for four hours solidly, blocked internet access to 4chan and reddit and fb, all was well. Doing same tomorrow, but gonna take 1.5 pills instead of 1. Come down is so far okay.
>>
>>18239719
>HCl
If you see that on the label, that's short for hydrochloric acid. The generic for Ritalin is methylphenidate hydrochloric acid.

What's the strength of the tablet? Are you staying on the lowest dose on the label or just deciding for yourself?
>>
>>18239864
I think they're 15mg. A friend had 2 and said it was a bit much for him, so I'm gonna try 22.5mg and just split one in half tomorrow.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.