[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Been really depressed lately, how can I deal with this?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 6

File: 1491979414869.jpg (141KB, 1080x1106px) Image search: [Google]
1491979414869.jpg
141KB, 1080x1106px
Been really depressed lately, how can I deal with this?
>>
Well, first, you'll need 13 blank cassette tapes and a device with which you can record to them.
>>
>>18238244
underated
>>
If you're depressed despite having a good life look for professional help, perhaps you need to be medicated.

If you're depressed because of some problem, like a breakup, feeling lonely, etc, then fill your time with more things to do that can help you get over it.
>>
>>18238331
I think I've finally realized how much of my life I've wasted and now have to work a shitty job with no free time.
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (132KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
132KB, 1920x1080px
Then get a better job, and no one is saying it's easy, but, this seems like something you can solve if you put your mind to it. Find out what you want to do with your life and...
>>
>>18238228
I want to throw this one thing out there...

DOPAMINE.

I have decreased my fapping to once every 5 days. Together with regular exercise I've noticed a decrease in depressed mood. I think this is because my brain gets less dopamine and this makes my brain grave for less dopamine. I noticed that I wanted to fap daily even when I wasn't horny. My brain simply wanted its daily dose of dopamine. I exercised daily, but still I got into depressed state at least once a week. By decreasing my faps I've improved my life. Try to limit it to once every 4-7 days, boys.
>>
>>18238383
Maybe once or twice a year I'll last 3 days, but the only big difference I notice is that 12 different pent up bursts all seem to happen all at the same time.

>tfw gotten off tens of thousands of times during life
>did the math
>>
File: CryJanXXYAEZ6On.jpg (64KB, 960x487px) Image search: [Google]
CryJanXXYAEZ6On.jpg
64KB, 960x487px
>>18238394
Not OP, in case anyone wonders. Just leaving that there because haters deserve to be triggered.
>>
The fastest most effective way is to kill yourself.

But ahsuming you are too much of a faggot to take it to the end. You can get high on lsd and hope to commit uncontios suicide.
>>
>>18238348
Kind of have a few things to work towards but once I've saved a bit of money I'll be leaving anyway.
>>18238383
Been doing this already, working full time means I'm not beating my dick 5 times a day. Don't have the energy or time to exercise after work though.
>>
>>18238394
It needs self control. Just realize each time you cum you get a dose of dopamine, which has been proven to be highly addictive. 3rd day is the hardest for me each time, but now I'm on my 4th and I think my body gets the message by then that it doesn't need the dopamine.
>>
File: 1491991876832303.png (273KB, 364x364px) Image search: [Google]
1491991876832303.png
273KB, 364x364px
>>18238383
impossible
>>
>>18238406
>Been doing this already, working full time means I'm not beating my dick 5 times a day. Don't have the energy or time to exercise after work though.
Do you think our bodies want us to exercise and it does that by making us feel shitty? Probably not, but I like that thought. I think the human species evolved to be hunter gatherers and anything moving away from that purpose doesn't feel right. What if you don't let a cat hunt? It will be depressed maybe? I'm a bro scientist, so I should know...
>>
>>18238417
You're a weak willed one.
>>
antidepressants + therapy. try antidepressants, you'll know in a month if they're for you. find a good therapist, shop around until you find the right one. there are a lot of shit ones so don't feel like it's your fault if the therapy doesn't help. it'll take a while to find anyone good.
>>
>>18238449
As an "outsider" of sorts this shit sounds like a lot of work. Why not just improve your lifestyle with all that effort...

Anyone depressed in a 1st world country should take a look at the poor fucks in Africa or India. How did this depression shit happen again? Get your shit together. Even if there's a chemical inbalance in your brain making you feel all down, you can still have a change of attitude. I admit I don't understand it. Don't hate on me.
>>
>>18238228
get therapy. It's free in yurope and it's breddy good cause you get someone to listen to your shitty problems and it's their job to so you don't feel guilty
>>
>>18238228
Kermit suicide
>>
>>18238228

Eat better, have some excercise, meet with friends or at least people that like to talk with you.

Get out of the house and take a deep breath, know why are you feeling like this, reflect, and let go. Improve your lifestyle, just do it.
>>
Exercise/eating healthier/drinking more water and mealtime responsibility helped me. Also get some multivitamins and B12 supplement that shit actually worked for me.
>>
>>18239914 newfound responsibility i meant to write
>>
>>18238331
>tfw life is all about pilling distractions upon distraction from the shit that you're in

OP, ever considering meditation? No, not the fucking new age yoga pants bullshit. Just think for a while about what I said before. Idk what else I could tell you, I just kinda spontaneously realised what a smoke and mirrors show is it all.
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.